PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT Happy hour 5pm-8pm top model sexy young generous

crystal chen
11-06-2018, 11:32 AM
Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney. WECHAT : crystalsexmas
Operating Hours: In/out-call 10:00am-10pm 7 Days/Week including Public
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)

crystal chen
11-06-2018, 03:47 PM
Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.

crystal chen
11-06-2018, 06:07 PM
LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

Top model

WORKING: (Monday/Wedneday/Friday -5PM TO 10 PM)

LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese small eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.
With my pleasant smile , Enchanting company, my LOVING hands and Breasts to massage you, you will already feel Happiness, Relaxed & Masculine!!❤❤❤❤
When you take My sweet Cat pocket Completely, Then you Will Be the MASTER OF ME , Your sex princess!! I will shower together with you,hot erotic massage. well travelled, fluent English . playful

Top model

crystal chen
11-06-2018, 07:20 PM
LuLu

Top model

LuLu

Top model

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
12-06-2018, 11:23 AM
LuLu

Top model

we have sex shelly and daisyand nana available now call ask more 0416239388

crystal chen
17-06-2018, 11:35 AM
we have sex shelly and daisyand nana available now call ask more 0416239388

Adult Massage Chatswood – Chatswood – North Sydney Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney. WECHAT : crystalsexmas

crystal chen
18-06-2018, 11:45 AM

SUE
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 10. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

crystal chen
18-06-2018, 07:13 PM
SUE
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 10. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

crystal chen
18-06-2018, 07:21 PM

SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
19-06-2018, 12:24 PM
SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
19-06-2018, 04:34 PM
SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
20-06-2018, 08:40 PM

www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
24-06-2018, 11:29 AM

crystal chen
24-06-2018, 04:06 PM

Nana

23 year old ✔️ BB cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl,. 162 cm, from chinese, good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

Top model

crystal chen
24-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Nana

23 year old ✔️ BB cup, size 6, beautiful gorgeous,sweet happy girl,. 162 cm, from chinese, good english, she will shower together with, I use of magic fingers with our whole body will oil you up & down with a relaxing deep muscular relaxation that will pamper you from the top of your head, all the way down to the tips of your toes. massage in luxurious environment . TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

Top model

Nana

LuLu

Top model

WORKING: THUR/ SUNDAY

Top model

crystal chen
25-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Nana

LuLu

Top model

Top model

crystal chen
25-06-2018, 04:02 PM

crystal chen
25-06-2018, 08:13 PM

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
26-06-2018, 12:54 PM
LuLu

Top model

Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

crystal chen
26-06-2018, 03:30 PM

Nana

crystal chen
27-06-2018, 12:07 PM
Nana

New girl available www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
27-06-2018, 04:03 PM
New girl available www.fantasymassage.com.au

SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

Top model-: working WED//THUR

crystal chen
27-06-2018, 05:48 PM
SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)
In-call services special now: Free 1/2 hour for Two Hour Bookings.

CREDIT CAED ACCEPTABLE 10% charges. (ESORTS OUT CALL 🙁 $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr driveWe need your booking first, call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.)

*NEW* Couple to Couple Service *Special Introductory pricing – see Rates Section*

crystal chen
28-06-2018, 12:17 PM

CREDIT CAED ACCEPTABLE 10% charges. (ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr driveWe need your booking first, call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.)

*NEW* Couple to Couple Service *Special Introductory pricing – see Rates Section*

Sue Angela kitty and candy ! Luck day 4 girl available for you you to choose now , don’t miss out! 我们有個美女任君挑選。不要錯過喔!今天的女孩服務好。$80 到$280 打電話給我0416239388

crystal chen
28-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Sue Angela kitty and candy ! Luck day 4 girl available for you you to choose now , don’t miss out! 我们有個美女任君挑選。不要錯過喔!今天的女孩服務好。$80 到$280 打電話給我0416239388

Our Full Services provide (including massage):

Girlfriend experience
Affectionate touching/kissing
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Lesbian Show (Need to book two girls)
Masturbation
Deepthroat
Toys – Vibrator, egg, dildo (Extra $30 charges)
Prostate massage (Extra $20 charges)
Golden shower (Extra $30 charges)
S/M including toys (Extra $50 charges)
Nuru massage (Extra $80 charges)
Spanish (Extra $40 charges)
ESORTS OUT CALL 🙁 $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

We service women and couple-threesome, couple to couple and special-foursome.

You can book one of our lovely ladies to accompany you on your travels in Sydney city area for one whole day (require one day notice require deposit.) Please feel free to ask us.

GFE Throughout the Day

crystal chen
28-06-2018, 03:45 PM

Girlfriend experience
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Masturbation
Deepthroat
ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr drive.

We service women and couple-threesome, couple to couple and special-foursome.

You can book one of our lovely ladies to accompany you on your travels in Sydney city area for one whole day (require one day notice require deposit.) Please feel free to ask us.

GFE Throughout the Day
NEW GIRL AVAILABLE FOR YOU NOW

crystal chen
28-06-2018, 07:24 PM
NEW GIRL AVAILABLE FOR YOU NOW

WWW.FANTASYMASSAGE.COM.AU

crystal chen
29-06-2018, 11:19 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
29-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,
Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

crystal chen
29-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
30-06-2018, 11:52 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

crystal chen
30-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Tiffany
TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

WORK : SATURDAY only

crystal chen
30-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Tiffany
TIFFANY — 21yo sweet young girl- from China, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,good English,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

crystal chen
01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Tiffany

ANGELA
Chinese . slim girl. She is your Fantasy lady,22yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face, tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,sweet gorgeous, CC cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service ~~ top model– no doubt.

WORKING : working by booking

crystal chen
02-07-2018, 11:19 AM
ANGELA
Chinese . slim girl. She is your Fantasy lady,22yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face, tight and juicy pussy,she is asian mix,sweet gorgeous, CC cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you,class service , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service ~~ top model– no doubt.

WORKING : working by booking

crystal chen
02-07-2018, 02:38 PM

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
02-07-2018, 03:32 PM

LuLu

Top model

SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
02-07-2018, 03:35 PM
SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
02-07-2018, 04:29 PM
SUE
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

Girlfriend experience
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Masturbation
Deepthroat

crystal chen
03-07-2018, 11:10 AM

CREDIT CAED ACCEPTABLE 10% charges. (ESORTS OUT CALL 🙁 $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr driveWe need your booking first, call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.)

crystal chen
03-07-2018, 02:18 PM

Rates

Professional Massage without sexual service:
$50 30 mins
$70 45 mins
$90 1 hr
Massage with happy ending rate:
($80) 20 mins
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)Following price
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360) 2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($1300 )
(Full service available call ask more thx)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.
For (Extra $50 for blow job + 69), (Nuru massage Extra $80). 45 mins up

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($460) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($460) 1 HR, 2 HR ($880), 4 HR ($1500)

Nuru EXTRA $80
PROFESSIONAL NURU massage available for you.

***special price only for the top model ***
Massage: with top model
$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

Full service: with top model
$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 12:11 PM

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 02:01 PM

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 04:52 PM

CREDIT CAED ACCEPTABLE 10% charges. (ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr driveWe need your booking first, call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.)

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 07:44 PM

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 08:00 PM

crystal chen
04-07-2018, 09:43 PM

crystal chen
06-07-2018, 12:08 PM

crystal chen
06-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Tiffany

crystal chen
06-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Tiffany

crystal chen
07-07-2018, 12:22 PM
($80) 20 mins
( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF) Following price
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360)2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($360) 1 HR, 2 HR ($700), 4 HR ($ 1300)
Including /professional massage/happy ending/nude body to body slide, with magic fingers and sexy lingerie.

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($450) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
07-07-2018, 02:24 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
07-07-2018, 06:26 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
07-07-2018, 09:24 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
08-07-2018, 11:26 AM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

CANDY
THAI 24year old, CC CUP 165CM. magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

I DO FULL SERVICE AND MASSAGE

crystal chen
08-07-2018, 02:12 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
09-07-2018, 11:04 AM

YUMI
24 year old. TAIWANESE, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

crystal chen
09-07-2018, 03:39 PM
YUMI
24 year old. TAIWANESE, 167cm. size 8. slender curvy latino /eurasian beauty with the magic touch . Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

crystal chen
10-07-2018, 12:37 PM

crystal chen
10-07-2018, 02:18 PM

crystal chen
10-07-2018, 04:26 PM

crystal chen
10-07-2018, 06:35 PM

crystal chen
11-07-2018, 11:46 AM

crystal chen
11-07-2018, 02:42 PM

crystal chen
11-07-2018, 08:09 PM

crystal chen
12-07-2018, 11:15 AM

More service for you now – Professionally trained masseuses

Casual Bookings
Take the time to relax and enjoy yourself

We care about your feelings, darlings!

We do in-call and out-call services (out-call additional $70/hour to your home or hotel room)

Out/ In call Escorts
Location: Chatswood (5 minute walk from train station), near North Sydney

Operating Hours: In/out call 10:00 am-10:00pm, 7 Days

To avoid disappointment, please try to give us 1 hour notice when making a booking.

For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make bookings i.e. no Private Numbers, thank you!

Want to totally spoil and pamper yourself?
Let one of our beautiful girls accompany you for a day, evening, or both, and make you feel like you’re in Heaven!

crystal chen
12-07-2018, 04:24 PM

Established in the year 2009, Crystal Fantasy Massage is now one of the leading names in gratifying massage therapies. They have countless satisfied clients!
Encompassing all aspects of relaxation and sensual massages, the company focuses on providing clients with an unforgettable, stimulating experience.

Crystal Fantasy Massage has been bestowed with a number of recognitions and certifications, most prominently the official Message Therapy Certificate and the Medical Therapy Certificate.

The team at Crystal Fantasy Massage is comprised of skilled therapists (who just happen to be some of the most attractive in town!). They all guarantee exquisite pleasure and complete relaxation whenever it’s needed.

crystal chen
12-07-2018, 05:59 PM

Casual Bookings

We do in-call and out-call services (out-call additional $70/hour to your home or hotel room)

Out/ In call Escorts

To avoid disappointment, please try to give us 1 hour notice when making a booking.

For security reasons, phone number must be visible when calling to make bookings i.e. no Private Numbers, thank you!

Let one of our beautiful girls accompany you for a day, evening, or both, and make you feel like you’re in Heaven!

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
12-07-2018, 08:42 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

www.fantasymassage.com.au all real pic

crystal chen
13-07-2018, 10:25 AM
www.fantasymassage.com.au all real pic

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Working : Friday/Saturday

crystal chen
13-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Stephanie

173cm, tall girl have slim long legs. B+ cup,24years old, Chinese good company.
magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service.*My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
13-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Stephanie

magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service.*My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

TOP MODEL

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

crystal chen
13-07-2018, 05:40 PM

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

$80 up

Rates

$50 30 mins

$70 45 mins

$90 1 hr

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)
Call 0426 467 608 or 0416 239 388

crystal chen
13-07-2018, 07:33 PM
$80 up

Rates

$50 30 mins

$70 45 mins

$90 1 hr

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$400- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)
Call 0426 467 608 or 0416 239 388

www.fantasymassage.cm.au

crystal chen
14-07-2018, 02:45 PM
www.fantasymassage.cm.au

ANGELA
TAIWANESE .very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 10, 24yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is asian mix, CC cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you ,Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, good company and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service -no doubt.

WORKING : working wednesday friday only

crystal chen
14-07-2018, 05:47 PM
www.fantasymassage.cm.au

crystal chen
15-07-2018, 11:52 AM
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage . working MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY.

crystal chen
15-07-2018, 12:36 PM
APPLE
Taiwanese cc cup, 168cm. size 8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . sex Apple she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

WORKING : Monday / Sunday / . TOP MODEL

crystal chen
15-07-2018, 02:24 PM
APPLE
Taiwanese cc cup, 168cm. size 8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . sex Apple she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish n professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood

WORKING : Monday / Sunday / . TOP MODEL

crystal chen
16-07-2018, 11:34 AM

Daisy

crystal chen
16-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Daisy

crystal chen
16-07-2018, 03:27 PM

crystal chen
16-07-2018, 04:02 PM

Daisy

crystal chen
16-07-2018, 05:28 PM
Daisy

crystal chen
17-07-2018, 10:40 AM

Shelly daisy sandy nana available today call booking 4位大美女今天。約打電話來。 45 Johnson st Chatswood 私人公寓。要約。0416239388 $80 to $280

crystal chen
17-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Shelly daisy sandy nana available today call booking 4位大美女今天。約打電話來。 45 Johnson st Chatswood 私人公寓。要約。0416239388 $80 to $280

crystal chen
17-07-2018, 02:47 PM

crystal chen
17-07-2018, 08:18 PM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 11:21 AM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 01:27 PM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 02:38 PM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 03:45 PM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 04:56 PM

crystal chen
18-07-2018, 08:25 PM

crystal chen
19-07-2018, 11:15 AM

LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese sex eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.

Top model

crystal chen
19-07-2018, 01:09 PM
LuLu
23 year old.chinese, she got attractive chinese sex eye. 169cm. Cup C ! size 6-8 , . very sweet and sexy gorgeous.

Top model

magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

TOP MODEL

Workink: wednesday/Thursday/ friday ONLY

crystal chen
19-07-2018, 02:01 PM
magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
19-07-2018, 03:19 PM

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

crystal chen
19-07-2018, 04:55 PM

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
20-07-2018, 10:41 AM
LuLu

Top model

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
20-07-2018, 01:10 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

crystal chen
20-07-2018, 02:18 PM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

crystal chen
21-07-2018, 10:50 AM
($80) 20 mins
($110) 30 mins
($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
Nuru EXTRA $80

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
21-07-2018, 01:30 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 11:42 AM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 02:10 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 02:52 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 03:57 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 04:25 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 05:45 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 05:55 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 07:19 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 07:52 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 08:37 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 09:10 PM

crystal chen
22-07-2018, 10:07 PM

crystal chen
23-07-2018, 11:19 AM

crystal chen
23-07-2018, 04:25 PM

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
24-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

4 GORGEOUSE available today look more in our www.fantasymassafe.com.au or wechats - crystalsexmas

crystal chen
24-07-2018, 12:08 PM
4 GORGEOUSE available today look more in our www.fantasymassafe.com.au or wechats - crystalsexmas

crystal chen
24-07-2018, 01:01 PM

www.fantasymassage.com.au 有按摩一條龍服務,全套

crystal chen
24-07-2018, 01:57 PM
www.fantasymassage.com.au 有按摩一條龍服務,全套

($80) 20 mins

(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)Following price

($160) 45 Mins
($180) 1 HR
($360) 2 HR ( free 30 mins)
Couple to Couple ($300) 1 HR, 2 HR ($500), 4 HR ($ 700)

Full service:
($120) 20 mins
($150) 1/2 HR
($210) 45 HR
($230) 1 HR
($460) 2 HR (free 30mins)
Couple to Couple ($400) 1 HR, 2 HR ($600), 4 HR ($800):

Nuru EXTRA $80

$130- 30mins
$180- 45mis
$200- 1hr
$4000- 2 hr (free 30mins)

$180- 30 mins
$250 45 mins
$280- 1hr
$560 2hr (free 30mins)

crystal chen
24-07-2018, 08:50 PM

price from $80 to $280 call me booking now 10am to 10 pm private place in Chatswood
Girlfriend experience
Sensual massage
Mutual French
Striptease
Shower
Oral Giving
Lingerie
Role Playing
Mutual Masturbation
Bondage
Foot Fetish
Sex
Masturbation
Deepthroat

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 11:23 AM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 02:23 PM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 03:20 PM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 04:14 PM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 04:57 PM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 07:24 PM

crystal chen
25-07-2018, 08:42 PM

crystal chen
26-07-2018, 11:19 AM

Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old taiwanes. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

top model

Working : working on Tuesday/ wednesday THURSDAY / Saturday

crystal chen
26-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old taiwanes. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

top model

Working : working on Tuesday/ wednesday THURSDAY / Saturday

crystal chen
26-07-2018, 03:30 PM

crystal chen
27-07-2018, 10:33 AM

Stephanie

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
27-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Stephanie

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
28-07-2018, 10:24 AM

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
30-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Daisy

crystal chen
01-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Daisy

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
02-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Adult Massage – Sydney-CBD/Chatswood
Address: – 57 liverpool st sydney, NSW 2000 (PRIVATE SITUATION)

– 45 johnson st chatswod ,NSW 2067 (PRIVATE SITUATION)

Casual Bookings
(5 minute walk from train station), WECHAT : crystalsexmas

crystal chen
02-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Stephanie

TOP MODEL

Address: – 57 liverpool st sydney, NSW 2000 (PRIVATE SITUATION)-11AM-3AM

– 45 johnson st chatswod ,NSW 2067 (PRIVATE SITUATION)-10AM-10PM

Casual Bookings

crystal chen
02-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Address: – 57 liverpool st sydney, NSW 2000 (PRIVATE SITUATION)-11AM-3AM

– 45 johnson st chatswod ,NSW 2067 (PRIVATE SITUATION)-10AM-10PM

Casual Bookings
Www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
03-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Www.fantasymassage.com.au

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
13-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage .

TOP model

Working:MONDAY/ TUESDAY/SUNDAY

crystal chen
14-08-2018, 04:35 PM
Daisy

TOP model

shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Top model.

WORKING : only on (Tuesday-5-10, Thursday 5-10pm).( Friday 10am to 8 pm )

crystal chen
15-08-2018, 07:11 PM
shelly
SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Top model.

WORKING : only on (Tuesday-5-10, Thursday 5-10pm).( Friday 10am to 8 pm )

Yumi
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

crystal chen
16-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Yumi
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

crystal chen
16-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 161cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.
LuLu
Top model

crystal chen
17-08-2018, 01:48 PM
LuLu
Top model

Address: – 6 little Hay Haymarker, NSW 2000 (PRIVATE SITUATION)

Casual Bookings

crystal chen
18-08-2018, 10:20 AM

Casual Bookings

ANGLE
SLIM SEX GORGEOUS. CC cup,25 years old, Taiwanese. good company.

Workink: working in sydney CBD (Heymarket) ONLY 7 DAY A WEEK BY BOOKING

crystal chen
18-08-2018, 12:37 PM
ANGLE
SLIM SEX GORGEOUS. CC cup,25 years old, Taiwanese. good company.

Workink: working in sydney CBD (Heymarket) ONLY 7 DAY A WEEK BY BOOKING

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

crystal chen
20-08-2018, 01:10 PM

Casual Bookings

Out/ In call Escorts

Daisy

TOP model

crystal chen
20-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Daisy

TOP model

SUE
Chinese, D cup, 165cm. size 6-8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . Sex BoBo she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish , blow job NEGOTIABLE, professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood.

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and puss

WORKING : Monday only

crystal chen
21-08-2018, 03:02 PM
SUE
Chinese, D cup, 165cm. size 6-8. slender curvy very beauty with the magic touch . Sex BoBo she will give you full service. Top masseuse for erotic massage -nuru massage with spanish , blow job NEGOTIABLE, professional massage too .. (Extra’s negotiable )…. Satisfaction guaranteed with a big smile on your face ..Nuru massage(extra$80 )and Spanish (Extra $40) and 041623938 in Sydney Chatswood.

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and puss

Sandy

top model

Working : working on Tuesday/Thursday

/ Saturday

crystal chen
22-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

Casual Bookings

crystal chen
22-08-2018, 01:42 PM

Casual Bookings

shelly

Top model.

WORKING  Wednesday 10 -8p, Friday 10am to 8 pm ),(Thursday 5pm-10pm only by booking.)

Contact Us

crystal chen
22-08-2018, 05:01 PM
shelly

Top model.

WORKING  Wednesday 10 -8p, Friday 10am to 8 pm ),(Thursday 5pm-10pm only by booking.)

Contact Us

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post

Casual Bookings
(HAPPY HOUR EVER

crystal chen
23-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post

Casual Bookings
(HAPPY HOUR EVER

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
23-08-2018, 07:28 PM
LuLu

Top model

Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
24-08-2018, 11:16 AM
LuLu

Top model

shelly

Top model.

Contact Us

crystal chen
24-08-2018, 02:42 PM
shelly

Top model.

Contact Us
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
24-08-2018, 06:24 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

Address: – 178 thomas st haymarket, NSW 2000( PRIVATE SITUATION)
– 6 little Hay Haymarker, NSW 2000 (PRIVATE SITUATION)
– 45 johnson st chatswod ,NSW 2067 (PRIVATE SITUATION)-OUR BASS IN CHATSWOOD
Casual Bookings
(5 minute walk from train station), WECHAT ID : tiffanymaschatswood or afantasymassage or crystalmassage
(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM – 10% OFF)

crystal chen
25-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Casual Bookings
(5 minute walk from train station), WECHAT ID : tiffanymaschatswood or afantasymassage or crystalmassage
Sandy
top model
/ Saturday

crystal chen
25-08-2018, 05:11 PM
Sandy
top model
/ Saturday

crystal chen
25-08-2018, 07:55 PM

Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
26-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Kitty
Absolutely gorgeous,

top models top service on now call me booking in chatswood 0416239388

TOP MODEL

crystal chen
27-08-2018, 10:10 AM
SUE
Contact Us

crystal chen
27-08-2018, 06:08 PM
SUE
Contact Us

Casual Bookings

crystal chen
28-08-2018, 11:47 AM

Casual Bookings

LuLu

Top model

crystal chen
30-08-2018, 10:56 AM
LuLu

Top model

shelly

Top model.

crystal chen
31-08-2018, 10:20 AM
LuLu

Top model

shelly

Top model.

crystal chen
31-08-2018, 01:09 PM
shelly

Top model.

crystal chen
03-09-2018, 06:10 PM

SUE

crystal chen
05-09-2018, 10:40 AM
SUE

Miki

Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 8pm only!!

Contact Us

crystal chen
05-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Miki

Working MONDY to FRIDAY 10am to 8pm only!!

Contact Us

available now call 0416239388

crystal chen
06-09-2018, 10:27 AM
available now call 0416239388

Miki

crystal chen
07-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Miki

Yumi
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 8. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

Top model-: working THURSDAY/SUNDAY

crystal chen
08-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Yumi
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 8. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .

Top model-: working THURSDAY/SUNDAY
Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
09-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
09-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
09-09-2018, 10:21 PM
http://fantasymassage.com.au/

crystal chen
11-09-2018, 10:50 AM
http://fantasymassage.com.au/

Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
11-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

HAPPY HR ON 5PM TO 8PM CALL ME 0416239388

crystal chen
11-09-2018, 02:18 PM
HAPPY HR ON 5PM TO 8PM CALL ME 0416239388

Sandy

top model

/ Saturday

crystal chen
12-09-2018, 02:06 PM
BOBO
CHINESE .very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 8, 21yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is asian mix, CC cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you ,Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, good company and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service -no doubt.

WORKING : working ONLY IN CBD SYDNEY 7 DAY

crystal chen
12-09-2018, 04:41 PM
BOBO
CHINESE .very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 8, 21yo, with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is asian mix, CC cup, with her wonderful girlfriend servie for you ,Without a doubt, she is an attractive professional model, well travelled, good company and first class service, professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded, keen for adventure and inventive in her entertainment. , no doubt, you will enjoy her wonderful service. top service -no doubt.

Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old taiwanes. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm

BOBO
CHINESE .very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 8, 21yo, with dazzling smile. WORKINH ONLY IN CITY .

Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.

MIMI
SLIM SEX GORGEOUS. DD cup,24 years old, CHINESE. good company. WORKINH ONLY IN CITY

shelly

crystal chen
14-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Sandy

BOBO
CHINESE .very gorgeous . She is your Fantasy lady,167 cm, size 8, 21yo, with dazzling smile. WORKINH ONLY IN CITY .

Miki
Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.

MIMI
SLIM SEX GORGEOUS. DD cup,24 years old, CHINESE. good company. WORKINH ONLY IN CITY

shelly
18 yo sandy And shelly available today call me ask more real pic

crystal chen
14-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Sandy

BOBO

Miki

MIMI

shelly

coco
Very Young girl. taiwanes. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm

BOBO

MIMI

shelly

crystal chen
15-09-2018, 12:42 PM
coco
Very Young girl. taiwanes. sex lady, CC cup, 148 cm

BOBO

MIMI

shelly

BOBO

crystal chen
16-09-2018, 12:20 PM
BOBO

WORKING : working ONLY IN CBD SYDNEY 7 DAYBOBO

crystal chen
17-09-2018, 05:04 PM
BOBO

Miki

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.

My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin. TOP MODEL

Working MONDY to Thursday, and Sunday CHATSWOOD

crystal chen
17-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Miki

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.

My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin. TOP MODEL

crystal chen
18-09-2018, 03:09 PM

MIMI
SLIM SEX GORGEOUS. DD cup,24 years old, CHINESE. good company.

Workink: working in sydney CBD ONLY 7 DAY A WEEK BY BOOKING
MIMI
magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

crystal chen
19-09-2018, 04:21 PM
MIMI

MIMI
magic fingers. smooth skin. SYDNEY TOP MASSEUSE. 🍯🐛erotic masseuse / Nuru massage (Extra $80)(Extra $40. Enjoy her wonderful service. My Dear Gorgeous men,can believe I understand &Deliver your wildest passionate needs & Desires! I love for Us Both to REACH & ENJOY THIS TOGETHER COMPLETELY!!!! I am A girl For FUN, please & BEAUTIFUL MEMORY!!!!

www.fantasy.assage.com.au

crystal chen
19-09-2018, 05:54 PM
www.fantasy.assage.com.au

Miki

crystal chen
20-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Miki

MIMI

crystal chen
20-09-2018, 03:23 PM
MIMI

Miki
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

crystal chen
20-09-2018, 03:24 PM
Miki
I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

crystal chen
22-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Miki

crystal chen
25-09-2018, 06:45 PM

Address: -188 Day street Sydney / 278 sussex street Sydney, NSW 2000( PRIVATE SITUATION)

Casual Bookings ONE HOUR NOTICE IS THE BETTER.

(5 minute walk from train station), WECHAT ID : tiffanymaschatswood or massagessydney

crystal chen
12-10-2018, 09:36 AM
Address: -188 Day street Sydney / 278 sussex street Sydney, NSW 2000( PRIVATE SITUATION)

(5 minute walk from train station), WECHAT ID : tiffanymaschatswood or massagessydney

crystal chen
12-10-2018, 11:28 AM

crystal chen
12-10-2018, 02:01 PM

(HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM – 10% OFF)6158261583

crystal chen
13-10-2018, 09:52 AM

crystal chen
13-10-2018, 11:12 AM

crystal chen
13-10-2018, 12:28 PM

crystal chen
13-10-2018, 03:54 PM

crystal chen
14-10-2018, 09:43 AM

crystal chen
14-10-2018, 11:08 AM
MIMI

crystal chen
14-10-2018, 02:53 PM

crystal chen
15-10-2018, 10:11 AM

LINDA
24yo sweet young girl- from Chinese, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,slim girl ,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth

WORK: MONDAY TO SATURDAY chatswood

crystal chen
15-10-2018, 01:22 PM
LINDA
24yo sweet young girl- from Chinese, cc cup, size 8. Very Lovely, smooth skin, pretty face, hot erotic, wet pussy , good company,slim girl ,new in town, she provides body to body massage and full service too. Hope we can have fun together.Amazing service for you.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth

WORK: MONDAY TO SATURDAY chatswood

$80 cum call me 0416239388

crystal chen
16-10-2018, 09:45 AM
$80 cum call me 0416239388

MIMI

crystal chen
16-10-2018, 06:17 PM
MIMI

crystal chen
17-10-2018, 10:41 AM

Miki

crystal chen
19-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Miki

Yumi
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
Top model-: working MONDAY TO SATURDAY IN CBD/CHATSWOOD

crystal chen
20-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Yumi
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
Top model-: working MONDAY TO SATURDAY IN CBD/CHATSWOOD

discount on today call me 0416230399 www.fantasymassage.com.au

crystal chen
20-10-2018, 02:06 PM
discount on today call me 0416230399 www.fantasymassage.com.au

ADULT MASSAGE – SYDNEY CBD & CHATSWOOD
Three Discreet Locations 0416239388
188 Day St, Sydney CBD
12 Goodchap St, Surry Hills
45 Johnson St, Chatswood

crystal chen
20-10-2018, 04:13 PM
ADULT MASSAGE – SYDNEY CBD & CHATSWOOD
Three Discreet Locations 0416239388
188 Day St, Sydney CBD
12 Goodchap St, Surry Hills
45 Johnson St, Chatswood

Casual Bookings