PDA

View Full Version : General talk Girl Mvements

Ted Hunter
14-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Seems a few girls have discovered the new Greener Grass at 278 and saying Au Revoir to their former employers
278 certainly has established a new benchmark for quality not only for us punters
But also the girls

wachumba
14-06-2018, 10:51 AM
I was disappointed at the 278 roster. I thought Ginza was meant to be a step above and thought they would have better looking girls.
Put me off trying as could just go to the shops where the girls came from for less.

ronni
14-06-2018, 06:10 PM
I was disappointed at the 278 roster. I thought Ginza was meant to be a step above and thought they would have better looking girls.
Put me off trying as could just go to the shops where the girls came from for less.

Agree. I thought the recruiting would be solid, not just employing girls from other brothels in Sydney and increasing the price
Early days.
Lets keep track of how many 274 WLs are simply WLs move from elsewhere, and soon the prices go up, as the year goes on...

Brothelcreeper
14-06-2018, 08:24 PM
I think 278 has a great roster of very sexy looking girls. Yes they all work elsewhere but the quality is very good.

I won't punt there as $250hr is too steep for me but I think they are doing a great job.

Happyman2018
14-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Look.
278 is special place.
I haven't been there yet but the girls I seen b4 else where have turn from a inexperienced girl into a pro.
I assumed they train the girls how to service the customers.
Now from d wechat I can see now the price drop to 240.
It's really like competing between marrickville 5 n 42 gladsville.
If paying 240 get a girl who provide excellent service I dont mind going.
I been to a lot of western suburb brotherl before but now i don't go as the girls are not as good as the ct n 42 or n5m.
The girls who is pretty or sexy may first start at west but slowly will find the foot to move up the ladder to go higher quality shop

ronni
14-06-2018, 08:58 PM
I won't punt there as $250hr is too steep for me but I think they are doing a great job.

This is my point exactly. Different opinions on here is fine, as we all see punting in different ways

jeter
14-06-2018, 09:03 PM
queueing with 5 other guys in a common waiting area. Sounds like Central station

Are there speakers that call your name when it is your turn?

Mr X, Peggy is ready in 15 minutes in room 1.

Mr Y, Olga is ready in 5 minutes in room 2.

Mr Z, your booking is delayed. Thank you for your patience.

For express line girl, Bob is ready for any passenger in waiting room.

ro7a7e
14-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Are there speakers that call your name when it is your turn?

Mr X, Siba is ready in 15 minutes in room 1.

Mr Y, Fogie is ready in 5 minutes in room 2.

Mr Z, your booking is delayed. Thank you for your patience.

For express line girl, Obo is ready for any passenger in waiting room.
Lol I will admit it’s kinda awkward. Everytime I’ve been sent to the common room it’s been groups of 3-4 guys who are together. But I always book ahead now anyways, cause fuck waiting.

ronni
14-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Lol I will admit it’s kinda awkward. Everytime I’ve been sent to the common room it’s been groups of 3-4 guys who are together. But I always book ahead now anyways, cause fuck waiting.

I dont mind if its a $100/hour shop or a $600/hour shop.
I will not wait in a common area in any establishment. Funny to say, but some of the creepy guys I see makes me feel a little, unclean.
I usually choose the lady and seek refuge anywhere with some privacy. It is only a matter of time if we are all going to one very popular shop, and congregating in one common area, before we meet someone we know. Apocolypse depending on that person you know

The whole fantasy that you get when you go to a see a lady, and its just you and her, is ruined when it becomes like we are all hemmed in like battery hens. Ive never done a private, but Im sure those who see private WL know that nice feeling of it feeling like just 'you and her'

Surely if its so bad men are being crammed together, everyone should be provided with a mask, as in the Phantom of the Opera. You are paying $250+, so thats just a common courtesy as you wait. They need to do something to protect peoples privacy
They rightly blur out WL eyes and faces in photos, but when it comes to customers, there is no privacy

jeter
14-06-2018, 09:21 PM

Is there actually a speaker when booking is ready?

Then it is really like Central Station...

ro7a7e
14-06-2018, 09:28 PM
I dont mind if its a $100/hour shop or a $600/hour shop.
I will not wait in a common area in any establishment. Funny to say, but some of the creepy guys I see makes me feel a little, unclean.
I usually choose the lady and seek refuge anywhere with some privacy. It is only a matter of time if we are all going to one very popular shop, and congregating in one common area, before we meet someone we know. Apocolypse depending on that person you know

The whole fantasy that you get when you go to a see a lady, and its just you and her, is ruined when it becomes like we are all hemmed in like battery hens. Ive never done a private, but Im sure those who see private WL know that nice feeling of it feeling like just 'you and her'

Privates are great. Normally in a nice apartment building somewhere in the city. Zero chance of ever crossing another punter. Sometimes you may come across another tenant of the building though.

No speaker. Tony will just come and speak to you

ronni
14-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Privates are great. Normally in a nice apartment building somewhere in the city. Zero chance of ever crossing another punter. Sometimes you may come across another tenant of the building though.

No speaker. Tony will just come and speak to you

Does the manager shout out "Hey Bill, its your turn. You come here a lot dont you. Hows work going?"
Do you then have to stand up in front of everyone, like at an AA meeting, and turn around to check you havent left your umbrella behind?

ro7a7e
14-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Does the manager shout out "Hey Bill, its your turn. You come here a lot dont you. Hows work going?"
Do you then have to stand up in front of everyone, like at an AA meeting, and turn around to check you havent left your umbrella behind?
No, when I arrive I get a spotlight shining down on me, and a crowd roaring sound effect, chanting V I P, V I P. Much like when I walk out for a Muay Thai fight before I step in the ring...

I actually don’t mind it that much, but I can see it being a problem for a lot of people.

ronni
14-06-2018, 09:52 PM
No, when I arrive I get a spotlight shining down on me, and a crowd roaring sound effect, chanting V I P, V I P. Much like when I walk out for a Muay Thai fight before I step in the ring...

I actually don’t mind it that much, but I can see it being a problem for a lot of people.

You arent wrong. Im serious when I say its surprising for a large busy shop in the city doesnt make an effort to protect customers privacy. The masks are a semi serious need. Some customers could lose reputations if work colleagues or clients saw them

Brothelcreeper
14-06-2018, 10:55 PM
When I went to 278 there were 6 punters together with me in the waiting room, all on our phones so as not to make eye contact. Like a doctors surgery.

The girl would come, say her name, everyone would look at her and the punter who had booked her would stand up and go with her.

I thought it was quite funny. Like a production line.....next....next.....next....next....next....

Brothelcreeper
14-06-2018, 10:58 PM

There is in Ginza. Mr Smith go to room 3.

ronni
14-06-2018, 11:23 PM
When I went to 278 there were 6 punters together with me in the waiting room, all on our phones so as not to make eye contact. Like a doctors surgery.

The girl would come, say her name, everyone would look at her and the punter who had booked her would stand up and go with her.

I thought it was quite funny. Like a production line.....next....next.....next....next....next....

Great business model, no doubt. Success should be respected
But customers lining up together in a group. wtf
Surely there must be times when someone will be seated next to their boss. Please just tell me Im being paranoid

jeter
15-06-2018, 12:15 AM
There is in Ginza. Mr Smith go to room 3.

So there really is speaker in Ginza, that is hilarious.

But girl bookings on time unlike Central Station trains?

ronni
15-06-2018, 12:22 AM
So there really is speaker in Ginza, that is hilarious.

But girl bookings on time unlike Central Station trains?

Yes. Common waiting area with city workers grouped together

Climax598
15-06-2018, 09:57 AM
The girls move to 278 due to more work. I have spoken to WL she say moving from shop to shop is normal for the girls. All about making money. To the girls is about business.

ronni
15-06-2018, 11:35 AM
The girls move to 278 due to more work. I have spoken to WL she say moving from shop to shop is normal for the girls. All about making money. To the girls is about business.

But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
-turn up to punt late to session
-shower on their own
-take a long time showering on their own
-LFK
-face turn away during kiss
-CBJ
-zero eye contact, unenthusiastic, cold routine
-'no daty' thighs closed routine
-'you big, lets stop' routine
- stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
-'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
-thighs closed missionary
-starfish sex
-finish as soon as possible routine
-leave room mid punt routine
-finish a 1 hour session in 40 minutes and go to the shower
- 'you have cum' so I will have shower now routine
(did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
Going to very busy shop ? Good money ?
Not that simple. WL need to erase all this from their game.
Some WL stop working at Ginza because they cant provide the consistent service over and over for whole shifts, with many different shape and size and smell men
Moving for more money isnt straight forward, it comes with more expectations
Being a WL isnt easy, and I know women who love their job; and some dont like it.
Hope all women are comfortable in their work. Then everyone happy

Climax598
15-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Ginza use 2 buzz one is to shower two is time up you say kiss and goodbye. So you max your time. The girl don't have to set alarm on phone to finish.

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2018, 01:04 PM
But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
-shower on their own
-LFK
-CBJ
-starfish sex
(did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
Some WL stop working at Ginza because they cant provide the consistent service over and over for whole shifts, with many different shape and size and smell men
Being a WL isnt easy, and I know women who love their job; and some dont like it.

Well said Ronni! And so much details .

Looking forward to seeing your own review though !

Cheers

wilisno
15-06-2018, 01:14 PM
-shower on their own
-LFK
-CBJ
-starfish sex
(did I forget anything?)

Sorry I reveal secrets.
What a funny post !

You revealed secrets ? What secrets ?

Everyone knows about those “secrets” you revealed and that’s the reason they visit Ginza. And I’m sure the girls know what they’re in when they sign up.

But if you prefer girls who act as per your “secrets: take long shower, say no to this and that...” , that’s fine too !

BTW, you have a grudge with Ginza ?

Happyman2018
15-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Look d girls have make d choice of they want more money they of coz they need to sacrifice something.
No 1 is saying wl is easy job, but when u sign up to be a wl u suit at least put some effect into the job if not then dont go 2 higher class brothel just turn up 2 shit brothel n get less money.
Ginza is good because they make sure the girls work there must go by the rules and make sure they provide what the customer have requested.
That's all shOP should be like that'll

AHLUNGOR
15-06-2018, 02:24 PM
What a funny post !

Everyone knows about those “secrets” you revealed and that’s the reason they visit Ginza. And I’m sure the girls know what they’re in when they sign up.

But if you prefer girls who act as per your “secrets: take long shower, say no to this and that...” , that’s fine too !

Haha, Brother Wil,

He registered a week ago, never posted any review but behaving like an expert of everything, now a senior member already - and you don’t know who he was ??

bbongobboy
15-06-2018, 02:58 PM
Hello Chaps,

278 is a new one to me - never tried - but I must say, after looking at the roster post on the forum for 278 with pictures, I am sorely tempted. The girls look have the age, happier and less cynical than what I'm used to. I've obviously been punting in $150 an hour shops.

Bongo!

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 03:31 PM
In all honesty though, I couldn’t get a girl of my type at 278 late last night, so thought I’d give Ginza a try. I don’t know if I’ve been spoilt rotten by 278, but fuck I was severely disappointed. The girl must have washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit. After an extremely long cat bath, literally just put my cock in her mouth and the buzzer went off. I hadn’t even touched or tasted her pussy or started any sexual activities yet. I was shocked when that buzzer went off. Atleast she gave a decent BJ so I was able to CIM just before the 2nd buzzer. Quickly showered myself and fucked off.

Not what I expected at all from a place held so highly by others. Think I’ll just stick with my home 278. Lol

quackm2002
15-06-2018, 03:35 PM
It would be helpful for other bros to know who the girl was. I’d put money that there would be an existing review pushing her as the next great thing

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 03:40 PM
It would be helpful for other bros to know who the girl was. I’d put money that there would be an existing review pushing her as the next great thing
God damn can’t remember. I think it was Lee?? She wears some cat ears and pussy cat theme shit. I mean she wasn’t bad looking, and her BJ was decent, but fuck I don’t know if she intentionally wasted time, but I did feel she was taking her time doing useless shit. Like if I was a hairy barbarian, sure spend more time in the shower. I’m asian, and skin is smooth as fuck. Not a fuckin hair anywhere except my balls. And I’d just showered about 5 hrs before at 278 Hahahaha

Prashvj
15-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Great business model, no doubt. Success should be respected
But customers lining up together in a group. wtf
Surely there must be times when someone will be seated next to their boss. Please just tell me Im being paranoid
Lol. You are not. If that's the setup they have I dare not go there ever.

ronni
15-06-2018, 04:38 PM

They arent secrets as such - more unspoken behaviours that indicate substandard service. But when I was new to punting noone ever spelled them out to me, so I just wrote them for my own benefits.

No grudge with any shop. I said a few days ago successful shops should be respected.
I am worried going to a place with big common waiting area in the city where I may meet a work colleague, but that would relate to any city shop where I'd have to wait with more than 5 other guys. A few other shops have common waiting areas, but they arent in central city so its no as much an issue, but I still dont like seeing other punters if that makes sense. At the start of my punting I had to sit next to an old? 70 year old man who looked creepy. From then I never felt comfortable seeing other punters

I have been a lurker for a while then joined because the forum was interesting. A new member doesnt mean new at punting

ronni
15-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit.

Your instinct is correct. Substandard service, which can happen anywhere. Even at Ginza !. But with a 30 minute session unfortunately you need to take charge to some extent and get things moving. I wouldnt do 30 minute sessions for the reasons you describe
Long cat bath ? Say thats enough and gently move away. Slow slow BJ? Again take the lead and move to something else. I imagine after a long shift a WL needs to take it easier. But with that, they may lose track of time too. Its your money.
Really in the ideal world the WL should have a good tempo, and you shouldnt have to guide. But often you have to gently lead of pace is too slow.

Raybo
15-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Whats the issue with a common waiting area. We aren't there to put stickers on apples or shit like that. Say g'day, a few high fives and ask the other blokes who they are going to see. Might even be able to compare notes, fuck, might even meet another forum member!

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Whats the issue with a common waiting area. We aren't there to put stickers on apples or shit like that. Say g'day, a few high fives and ask the other blokes who they are going to see. Might even be able to compare notes, fuck, might even meet another forum member!
My man. Some people are more discreet, or need to be. I clearly don’t give a fuck, but the first time was quite an experience. Lol

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Your instinct is correct. Substandard service, which can happen anywhere. Even at Ginza !. But with a 30 minute session unfortunately you need to take charge to some extent and get things moving. I wouldnt do 30 minute sessions for the reasons you describe
Long cat bath ? Say thats enough and gently move away. Slow slow BJ? Again take the lead and move to something else. I imagine after a long shift a WL needs to take it easier. But with that, they may lose track of time too. Its your money.
Really in the ideal world the WL should have a good tempo, and you shouldnt have to guide. But often you have to gently lead of pace is too slow.
Yeah i sorta can blame myself i suppose in some way. I hear nothing but praise for Ginza, so I hope it wasn’t the norm. But alas, I’ll prob just keep to 278 where Tony is very honest with me, knows what I like. Lol. Told me he didn’t have anyone that I would like avail, and said was better off not bothering. To me, that is customer service. Where they value my business, and are would rather not take my money no matter what. Most places woulda just tried to sell me anything to get me back in the door.

bronte
16-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Of all the brothels that can influence the market in Sydney.... yeah, Kyoto ain’t one of em lol.

quackm2002
16-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Great post, John. I was going to post the same. There is no doubt whatsoever that the other shops will respond. To survive, you respond to the competition. To prosper, you need to innovate.

Ginza is shaking the market up. What they are doing to the market is more clearly delineating what diamond service is. How can anyone complain about this? I personally am sick of running into girls who charge diamond and don’t offer the full suite of services. If shops are serious about competing, they will need to ensure more certainty about services and stop girls who provide premium in the guise of diamond from doing so. None of this is a bad thing.

While this is causing some short term dislocation in the market, it will ultimately be to the benefit of the punter.

So, as I noted above, the other shops can either respond by matching the competition from Ginza or they seek to innovate and take steps to differentiate themselves from a competition perspective. Its over to them.

Lenka made a comment a while back which I rolled my eyes on and that was welcoming Kyoto to the “big time”. Let’s see how they, 42, M5, 5 Star and co. respond

ro7a7e
16-06-2018, 12:36 PM
IMO 278 is priced perfectly. Also the fact they are always fucking busy means they are doing everything right

ronni
16-06-2018, 01:16 PM
Gre can anyone complain about this? I personally am sick of running into girls who charge diamond and don’t offer the full suite of services. If shops are serious about competing, they will need to ensure more certainty about services and stop girls who provide premium in the guise of diamond from doing so

Well said. I dont like paying big $$ for Diamond and then gettibg substandard service

ronni
16-06-2018, 01:19 PM
This is 278 Diamond price:
Diamond package $140 $190 $240.

How long will it stay at this price ?

My maths isnt good. I would have thought rent in city and other costs are higher than in suburbs. But what you are saying, is that 278 prices will stay similar to shops in inner west but much better Diamond service? If this remains true, then thats amazing over the long term, and impressive

And if the prices of 278 is very similar to N5M, why are WL moving to 278?
At 278 presumably they have to work harder for not much more money and similar working conditions

ronni
16-06-2018, 01:32 PM
I still think how Kyoto react to this is crucial. Trust me they are having hard time cos I call them and ask if their 170 30mins "Diamond services" include CIM and the lady on the phone say DFK, BBBJ and shower together, totally dogged the question. Before she hang up I can just hear her speaking in chinese "people want CIM included again! fucked". I think many shops will have problem to adopt. They are stuck with girls that is either not willing to do the 278/Ginza services or wants a higher pay. Only Kyoto has the job number to force this change on the girls and have a chance. We will see how the plays out..

I never thought the other shops close to Central station were that good. A lot of "im tired, finish now". Smile anf hold your hand at the lineup, but upstairs just not interested. Put me off visiting
Not many good reviews for these inner city shops, and for every good WL I wonder how many substandard service examples

Not sure if a shop can improve a WL service, isnt that really something the WL decides once they enter a room ?

Isnt it more about recruiting?

sydneycheapass
16-06-2018, 02:20 PM
How long will it stay at this price ?

My maths isnt good. I would have thought rent in city and other costs are higher than in suburbs. But what you are saying, is that 278 prices will stay similar to shops in inner west but much better Diamond service? If this remains true, then thats amazing over the long term, and impressive

And if the prices of 278 is very similar to N5M, why are WL moving to 278?
At 278 presumably they have to work harder for not much more money and similar working conditions

Every shop can do it as price for girls to to this level of service is more less fixed, especially for Chinese girls.

Why some shop can't do it? Thats because they have greedy girls and greedy management. Girls wants $50 for this $30 for that, then the management saw the girl is getting almost $200 for a job and shop only get $50!! They want a cut too and jacked the price further up.

Happyman2018
16-06-2018, 02:41 PM
That's correct.
Wats d different between 240 or 230.
I still go to 42 is because it's close to my area.
Going ct is hard 4 me as I drive so parking have an issues

ronni
16-06-2018, 02:48 PM
That's correct.
Wats d different between 240 or 230.
I still go to 42 is because it's close to my area.
Going ct is hard 4 me as I drive so parking have an issues

I dont understand why a lady would move to work somewhere else for same pay but expected to work harder

bronte
16-06-2018, 03:06 PM
I dont understand why a lady would move to work somewhere else for same pay but expected to work harder

Busier shops - more work - more money.

Simple, really..

Climax598
16-06-2018, 03:14 PM
The earning per hour for the girls are similar in all shops. But ginza and 278 have a big customers base so girls are busy and earning more. Is all about have many guys go and fuck them. If 7 to 10 guys fuck a girls in one day on 1 hrs each session she would be making $..... . Other shop can bring in 3 to 5 guys only, then do the math. The girls are here to make quick money so can pay debts off or build a house in their hometown or retire. Some good service girl can retired in 12 months.

ronni
16-06-2018, 03:25 PM
But ginza and 278 have a big customers base so girls are busy and earning more. Is all about have many guys go and fuck them. If 7 to 10 guys fuck a girls in one day on 1 hrs each session. .

Makes sense. But expectations in these two city shops are much higher. Substandard service you can get away with elsewhere you cant do anymore in those two shops

I was hoping these shops would be recruiting from elsewhere, and hope thats the case, not just thinning out the current shops so shops outside of the city lose all the quality girls. Still not convinced Diamond in these two shops will be equal price as in suburbs, people are paying a premium to get more consistent Diamond
One of two things happen. Either quality at 278 is similar to suburban shops, or prices will rise at 278 as WL realise they are working harder than elsewhere

ro7a7e
16-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Those prices are permanent at 278.

They have a level of expectation with service from all girls. If they can’t do it, then they will be moved on. Simple

exstar
16-06-2018, 04:09 PM
Hmm common waiting room is going to be a turn off for me going to 278. Imagine rocking up and seeing a work colleague, family friend or even worse your dad there!!!!

Also the thought of the creepy 65year old Indian grandpa sat next to you fucking the hotass 20 K-pop lookalike hottie he’s just picked isnt going to whet your appetite either!

Climax598
16-06-2018, 04:17 PM
All the girls know the risk working for ginza and 278. If not performing they are
ask to move on. But If the girl is popular the boss ask her to stay longer and don't leave. Is all business for the shop and the girl.

waynekerr
16-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Hmm common waiting room is going to be a turn off for me going to 278. Imagine rocking up and seeing a work colleague, family friend or even worse your dad there!!!!

Also the thought of the creepy 65year old Indian grandpa sat next to you fucking the hotass 20 K-pop lookalike hottie he’s just picked isnt going to whet your appetite either!

They do have little cubicles with a curtain in the waiting room, so semi private I s'pose.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck who sees me.

On my last (only visit so far) I had the waiting room to myself for a short while until a
dude came in , Jessie asked if he would like the cubicle, he said no then he saw me and
bolted ha ha.

WayneK.

Assandlegs
16-06-2018, 05:07 PM
In all honesty though, I couldn’t get a girl of my type at 278 late last night, so thought I’d give Ginza a try. I don’t know if I’ve been spoilt rotten by 278, but fuck I was severely disappointed. The girl must have washed my back in the shower about 6 Times, for no apparent reason. I’m clean as fuck. I found it really weird and to me seemed like time wasting??? Not sure entirely. I only booked 30mins, so surely the girl should know you can’t take forever with the extra shit. After an extremely long cat bath, literally just put my cock in her mouth and the buzzer went off. I hadn’t even touched or tasted her pussy or started any sexual activities yet. I was shocked when that buzzer went off. Atleast she gave a decent BJ so I was able to CIM just before the 2nd buzzer. Quickly showered myself and fucked off.

Not what I expected at all from a place held so highly by others. Think I’ll just stick with my home 278. Lol

Mate, you need to tell Wilson straight away!! Once he finds out that you had substandard service... well, let's just say he doesn't post much... but he really looks after clients!!

cuteguy
16-06-2018, 05:17 PM

Of course the girls move around when they see they're not making lots of money at one shop or few customers coming in then they try other shops. Why hang around and waste your time and earn a couple hundred dollars at one place one night when you can make a thousand dollars somewhere else?

As for being in the waiting room with six or more customers as pointed out by Brothelcreeper and then being called out to see a particular girl is not a comfortable experience. You would prefer if it to be discrete. I guess some customers prefer places that have separate waiting rooms where they can see the girls greet them on a one to one basis and after they have made their choice are led away by the manager or receptionist to the room where the girl then comes in and greets them. Just my views guys.

ronni
16-06-2018, 05:38 PM

That has been my point from the start. For a while there I thought I was the only one who hates sitting next to a grandpa or my boss

ronni
16-06-2018, 05:42 PM
As for being in the waiting room with six or more customers as pointed out by Brothelcreeper and then being called out to see a particular girl is not a comfortable experience. You would prefer if it to be discrete. I guess some customers prefer places that have separate waiting rooms where they can see the girls greet them on a one to one basis and after they have made their choice are led away by the manager or receptionist to the room where the girl then comes in and greets them. Just my views guys.

I dont mind your name being called out, as you wouldnt use your real name, its just that these two shops for good reason are very popular, so its likely if you go often enough you will meet someone you know

ro7a7e
16-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Mate, you need to tell Wilson straight away!! Once he finds out that you had substandard service... well, let's just say he doesn't post much... but he really looks after clients!!
I told Tony and the Korean lady (is that Jessie?!?) at 278 last night. They said they would definitely sort that out.

GINZA
16-06-2018, 06:57 PM
I told Tony and the Korean lady (is that Jessie?!?) at 278 last night. They said they would definitely sort that out.

Hey, ro7a7e bro, sorry about your experience,, we have taught her more now. She learns and promised will do her best.
please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!:miao:

Assandlegs
16-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Hey, ro7a7e bro, sorry about your experience,, we have taught her more now. She learns and promised will do her best.
please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!:miao:And this is why Ginza is top of the food chain !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GINZA
16-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Lucky you weren't not talk to Wilson, I don't think he cares as much to be honest. He has too many thing to look after.

When I see Kiko on her first day. The booking running was so late. Then eventually I saw Kiko, she look like rejects from Tobita Shinchi. To her credit she did do the basic routine like shower, BBBJ.... by the time we get into the sex part she already gets very impatient and talk some shit in Japanese. I decided just to cum and go.

To be honest for $120 you got a Jap MILF to give you BBBJ and to fuck her, its not a bad deal at all. Its just she is sure a problem and I was trying to tell Wilson and he don't see interested. To the credit of Ginza and 278, they did take her off the roster straight away the next day. Sure I was not the only one who got the shits from Kiko.

When I was waiting in the waiting area I saw RUI come to say hello, I wish I has spend the money with her instead.

Lesson learn here:
1) don't try new girl on the first day, if a girl stay on the roster for a few days, it more likely she knows how to do her job.

2) Lower your expectation for the Js and Ks. Something has to give at 278's price.

3) I know people all have that itch for Japs and Koreans but I REALLY suggest you guys take the Chinese girls if you want a safe bet. The ones that i had seen are top notch and did not miss a beat on the service.

hey, :o the best way is tell the same shop manager about your experience, if you saw her at 278, talk to Jessie and Tony, they know better than me. So they will look after you for sure
We care customers feedbacks the most! We always teach the girls if they have complains, most of the girls will change and do better and better.
Regards!
Wilson

Happyman2018
16-06-2018, 09:29 PM
I think all shop care about feedback but sometimes we just thought we paying for diamond we expect to have d service.
So we some may thought complaining is useless.

ronni
16-06-2018, 09:42 PM
So they will look after you for sure
We care customers feedbacks the most!

Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

Should shops have more accurate pricing model ?

●Diamond service (definite)
●Diamond service
●Premium service
●Standard service
●Substandard service (minus $20)
.......(unenthusiastic, uninterested, no kissing,
.......turn away face, time waste,
.......crap short CBJ, hurry to get you to finish)

Would make things more predictable before you hand over your money

This price scale calls it as it is

-shower on their own
-LFK
-CBJ
-the 'no daty' closed legs or stop-sign hand routine
- stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
-'the 'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
-starfish sex
-the 'finish as soon as possible' routine
- the 'you have cum' so I will have shower routine
I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

We always teach the girls if they have complaints, most of the girls will change and do better and better.

Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for

Happyman2018
16-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Dont worry ginza have set the standards now a lot of shop r following

wilisno
17-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for

You still don’t know what you’re whinging about do you ?

First you implied that Ginza was poaching girls from the shops you frequent in the West, then found yourself unable to justify that word and change it to recruit !

Then you claim to have revealed Ginza’s recruitment techniques and requirements, then you found out it’s a ludicrous accusation because it’s no secret at all !

Then you argued a simple question why the girls move shops if they get similar pay, and you have to be told that because a busier shop can get the girls more jobs then more money !

Now a total change of heart in supporting the recruitment techniques, which is an improvement on your part anyway.

If you don’t want to be laughed at, don’t make too many silly comments, just talk about girls and punting !

bronte
17-06-2018, 02:08 AM
I dont mind your name being called out, as you wouldnt use your real name, its just that these two shops for good reason are very popular, so its likely if you go often enough you will meet someone you know
They don’t call people’s names out. They say the girl’s name and then the bastard who booked her will go to the room.

Who would even thought to do that in a public setting in front of others ??

yug
17-06-2018, 05:22 AM
Lucky you weren't not talk to Wilson, I don't think he cares as much to be honest. He has too many thing to look after.

When I see Kiko on her first day. The booking running was so late. Then eventually I saw Kiko, she look like rejects from Tobita Shinchi. To her credit she did do the basic routine like shower, BBBJ.... by the time we get into the sex part she already gets very impatient and talk some shit in Japanese. I decided just to cum and go.

To be honest for $120 you got a Jap MILF to give you BBBJ and to fuck her, its not a bad deal at all. Its just she is sure a problem and I was trying to tell Wilson and he don't see interested. To the credit of Ginza and 278, they did take her off the roster straight away the next day. Sure I was not the only one who got the shits from Kiko.

When I was waiting in the waiting area I saw RUI come to say hello, I wish I has spend the money with her instead.

Lesson learn here:
1) don't try new girl on the first day, if a girl stay on the roster for a few days, it more likely she knows how to do her job.

2) Lower your expectation for the Js and Ks. Something has to give at 278's price.

3) I know people all have that itch for Japs and Koreans but I REALLY suggest you guys take the Chinese girls if you want a safe bet. The ones that i had seen are top notch and did not miss a beat on the service.

I don't think anyone called Kiko worked at Ginza. Are you referring to J girl who worked at 278?
If you were at 278, it would be Tony or Jessie at the reception. And I have been there twice; both of the times I have been asked for feedback so they obviously do listen.

The experience you had is nothing to do with nationality. I have seen many J and K girls at Ginza and they have all given good service.

And regarding the part about safe bet, the safest bet is to go for a girl whose reviews been posted.

ro7a7e
17-06-2018, 08:27 AM
please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!:miao:
Wow I’m honored by your kind gesture. Thank you very much, was not expecting that, but it is much appreciated! And I’m sure I will definitely enjoy my next time, as I always do.

ro7a7e
17-06-2018, 08:30 AM
I don't think anyone called Kiko worked at Ginza. Are you referring to J girl who worked at 278?
If you were at 278, it would be Tony or Jessie at the reception. And I have been there twice; both of the times I have been asked for feedback so they obviously do listen.

The experience you had is nothing to do with nationality. I have seen many J and K girls at Ginza and they have all given good service.

And regarding the part about safe bet, the safest bet is to go for a girl whose reviews been posted.
Yep they have always taken my feedback seriously. I also agree that nationality doesn’t matter. I’ve tried plenty at 278, and all have been great.

Pussyhands
17-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Ginza and 278 is the standard ;)

I am glad they are getting some mixed ethnicity girls :) :) really spices things up!

A varied diet is the way to go!!

I been spoiled at 278 with sex and massage combo!!!

If u like a hard massage ask the girls to knee on u or step on u hahahahaha fking fantastic

Happyman2018
17-06-2018, 09:24 AM
After reading through all comment.
I believe ginza or 278 is a shop care about their own reputation, they want all customers to come in n enjoy and get what they pay for
Other shop near by either follow the benchmark or sooner or later they will lose a lot of girls working for them.
But again by saying that girls that are doing good no matter where they go if the service r good they still can make the money they want.
I think it go both ways, if girls dont provide d standard either d shop teach or train them or else they can just move along to cheaper shop who dont care about quality.

BongKong
17-06-2018, 12:18 PM
At the start of my punting I had to sit next to an old? 70 year old man who looked creepy. From then I never felt comfortable seeing other punters

Did he drink a lot of water? If yes was probably Alunghor

ronni
17-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Lessons learnt here:

Nice info. Thanks