PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Venus - voluptuous AAA service exotic rus mix Chinese

Pussyhands
14-06-2018, 11:44 PM
Sex Worker's Name: Venus
Session Month: June
Session Year: 2018
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): Club 278
Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $250
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: Evening
Estimated Age: 26 - 30
Estimated Ethnic Group: Mixed Groups Origin
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Coffee
Skin Colour: Olive
Height: Average - Around 165 cm / 5'5"
Body Shape: Curvy
Kissing Available: Passionate Kissing
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Unsure
Overall Looks: Very pretty
Overall Personality: Outgoing
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Man so I been banging my Asian girls for a while and was itching for a mixed diet

saw a new girl Venus - mix Chinese and Russia real exotic

very tight pussy and curvy.

i usually am more about the petite girls, however something about Venus that got me hard as fuk

i think cause I been doing a lot Asian as of late

Anyways damn it was

sex
awesome massage
sex
awesome massage
bbbj n handjob
awesome massage
bbbj
Shower

dudes club 278 - I am telling you it is the place to be

great looking girls and great service

if ur into a varied diet like me, you gota try Venus

I was high as fk after - now in bed all relaxed - body, mind, and soul that’s the way to be!

ro7a7e
15-06-2018, 01:38 AM
Her description caught my eye on the roster. Any description on her looks??? Too many bloody gems at 278!

Pussyhands
15-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Haha yeah

She is curvy and voluptuous and sexy I can’t think of who she looks like....

Best bbbj I have had in a very long time

bodybuilderjohnny
15-06-2018, 07:54 AM
She sounds awesome. Im a natural tits and ass man though, does she have a natural bust and hows her ass? Is she GFE? Cheers

Pussyhands
15-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Yeah natural bust, b cup I’d say

Mmmmm we fked and massage, GFE for me is if there is something more than just service... to me it was very service orientated so I wouldn’t say GFE. I think I was not emotionally connected, haven’t been in my last few girls..... dunno not really looking for it much these days.

Lots of sexual pleasure and massage very good relaxation.

bodybuilderjohnny
25-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Cheers for in the info

Tried Venus the other day
Nice girl, decent service but personally wasnt physically attracted to her
Body shape and face wasnt my cup of tea, im into my GFE girls like J Helen, K Sena, SxB Olivia from Ginza

ro7a7e
26-06-2018, 03:04 PM
She is definitely more Western-looking than Asian. Very sexy with clothes on, not quite as sexy naked but still plenty sexy. Boobs are a bit saggy.

I didn't enjoy the session at all however. Her BJ was quite rough, like sandpaper, and there was some teeth. Not necessarily her fault though as I have a large cock.

Pussy was very loose, and she had a mild case of bacterial vaginosis aka "smelly/fishy pussy". Smell was very strong so I lost my erection and left without cumming.

That’s more informative and much better than merely attacking 278. I agree she looks so much hotter in lingerie, than she does naked. Very pretty face, but she’s more a curvy type of girl. Bit on the big side for me personally. Boobs are a bit saggy as they are natural.

Had no problems with her BJ, but yeah I would say she’s more service orientated, than gfe. Not much affection. Didn’t taste her pussy as she just gave me a 30min BJ.