PDA

View Full Version : Romeo New Management - Korean Bianca

kkts_
15-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Hey guys, never really posted here but just thought maybe i should start posting after going to Romeo at 108 New Canterbury rd
I'm usually a massage type of guy and i've been to Juliets and Mastige8 but thought i'd give Romeo a try and only to find out its under new management and i was so surprised they have so many new girls and the service has changed so much since i last visited so here is my review.

Name - Bianca (New Girl)
Age - Looks early 20s
Height - 155-160cm
Price - $180 an hour
Services Body Slide, Shower together, Sensual Massage, Body Kisses, Hot towel, CBJ, HJ

very nice skin, tits weren't big but comfortable to grab, she had a very cute ass, nice smile and pretty face so i went in and she talked a bit her english isnt that great but the massage, body slide, body kisses and this new thing where she oils your feet and rubs her tits its weirdly satisfying but she was great and she seemed very new and still learning her way around but she was very eager and trying very hard, she tried very hard to please me in any way possible, her bj had a bit of teeth but after telling her she just kept practicing and she was so cute, definitely would come here again to discover the rest and keep posting

p.s some girls here do DD apparently according to my mates

beta101
15-06-2018, 07:20 AM
hypocritically speaking, how much for fs? I mean dd is way hardcore than fs right? lol

quackm2002
15-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Hypocritically?

bigC808
15-06-2018, 12:22 PM
Hypothetically??

beta101
15-06-2018, 12:40 PM
lol typing on mobile while getting ready. Sue me

bigC808
15-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Lol that pre-scrpted text shit always gets me too!

kkts_
15-06-2018, 03:26 PM
Nah it depends on girl if your lucky they might give you the FS but if your looking for a massage and that GFE then i would reccommend this place