PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Ling @ MOC the squirting girl

Sergaent Brody
06-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I noticed there hasnt been any MOC AR lately, dont know the reason but thought i would break the trend.

Ling was advertised as a mature housewife type and after the first two days, squirting was added to her service. Originally i wasnt quite interested on housewife type but squirting was really my thing. I had tried both Crystal and Eilleen from Bluemoon and the experience was fantastic. So i had to make that booking.

So booked Ling for one afternoon, the usual MOC efficiency in booking.

Went to their new apartment at Capital Square. I was greeted with this young girl. To say her as a housewife doesnt do her justice. She is more mature looking than the normal MOC girls but definitely still young and fresh.

She is from China, just arrived in Aust and speaks Cantonese.

She is not the prettiest girl in MOC, more of the next door girl type. Her body is quite hot and she had a sweet smile. She was still quite shy but she would oblie with things that I asked of, with lots of BBBJ, ball licking and DFK.

Sex was also good, she was wet and no lube was required. She was also into it and was obliging with various positions we tried. I came while on top of her and it was enjoyable from beginning to the end except ....

YES THERE IS AN EXCEPTION ...

Now as i mentioned, i came to book Ling becausse of my love for squirting girls. There was an extra $100 premium for that service which i would gladly pay. But I was told during the session that it would be $100 per each squirt ... yes, apparently it was the boss' direction for her to charge that.

i was very disappointed with that. I didnt take issue with her because i knew it wasnt her fault. But as soon as I was told of that, I got really turned off for two reasons:

1. From my experience with crystal and eileen, girls can squirt multipl times. I certainly wasnt prepared to pay $100 for each squirt.

2. I didnt think girls can control squirt if they are really into it. If they claim they can decide how many times to squirt and even to not squirt at all, it is most likely pissing.

I could be wrong about the second point but i was certainly not happy about the first one.

I left the session with a sour note. She would have been a decent normal MOC girl apart from that.

MyOutCall Australia
06-05-2012, 07:30 PM
It is a hard decision letting Ling@MOC to charge $100 extra for each squirting ONLY JUST BECOZ that Ling did notice MOC that normally max times she could squirt each day is 3 times.

The extra charge condition applied were made by me to match this limited times, and to maximum satisfy the clients who coming for squirting ONLY but NOT making them disappointed or EVEN feel got cheated by MOC if she got exhausted early.

Regards

D.G
MOC

Butty
06-05-2012, 08:26 PM
This squirting is very complicated to manage. I didnt realise until now :-)

Sergaent Brody
06-05-2012, 10:29 PM
I was told that each time she squirts its $100 ... And I can pre-order how many times she squirts ...

With the other girls, we paid extra to see a squirt and how she performed will be a matter of ... How well the session goes ... Am I making sense?

hittheheart
06-05-2012, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=Niceman 123;10746]
For Ling, she was not advertised with such skill when she first started with MOC and in her session with me, she did not squirt and so I only know about her squirting skill afterwards through the advertisement of MOC in its website and this forum . I paid $300 for her one hour service (no squirting) and her services were good as a new to industry girl with good attitudes. She has a cute face and can speak Cantonese and will be liked by many Cantonese speaking customers though she does not suit my personal taste with regard to look. Overall speaking she is a nice and cute girl.

Niceman 123 always can use appropriate words to describe the outlook of WL gentlemanly.
:smile:

MyOutCall Australia
08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
:confused::red_heart:

MyOutCall Australia
30-05-2012, 04:56 PM
squirting lady LING @moc is welcome to book!!!
Thanks
MOC TEAM