PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT CUM ONLY $80 on ward, top model , young gorgeous in Chatswood, no disappointments,private situtation

crystal chen
17-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

KRIS
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, F CUP, busty 169 cm,size 10. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

crystal chen
17-06-2018, 11:40 AM
KRIS
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, F CUP, busty 169 cm,size 10. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Daisy

{ PORTUGUESE MIX H K } 22 yo C CUP,cute/sweet/lovely girl. size 8 , 159 CM. An attractive/ GREEN eye. she was sweet lovely girl ,don’t miss out. she will shower together. I enjoy sex very much.Good company, Beautiful face ,SHE HAVE BIG BOTTOM /smooth skin. Very sweet and sexy .TOP erotic masseuse and Nuru massage