PDA

View Full Version : Question STD’s - how often do you get tested??

Paison
18-06-2018, 10:12 AM
Punting is a dangerous sport! Especially when you have BBBJ, pussy slides, DATY etc.

How often do all the bro’s here get tested?
Also anyone know whether shops make it mandatory for their girls to get tested?

Anyone actually catch anything during their punting adventures?

IMO, shops have a responsibility to provide a somewhat safe and clean environment for their customers and should make sure their girls test thenselves regularly.
This is also for their own business’s sake as well since I imagine that word of an outbreak of std like herpes or gonorhea (both can be caight via bbbj) could absolutely ruin a shop.

What do you guys think?

unfinishedSentenc
18-06-2018, 10:44 AM
Actually just got gonorhea on my last visit, haven't punted since to let the virus die out first. Idk if I should let the management know because it's been over a month and I just finished my treatment.

Since this was my first time catching it, I'd like to know what the senior punters would recommend on how frequent we need to get tested

Happyman2018
18-06-2018, 10:58 AM
The only way u get it is because u have unprotected sex.
So are you doing something wrong mate.
All girls in the shop normally get tested once a month n unless they provide unprotected sex to customers you really shouldn't have to worries

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Im not an expert but from memory gonorrhoea is a nasty bug that stays and grows at the back of the throat
It probably happens in women when a guy with gonorrhoea gives the WL the disease with his diseased cum in her throat, most commonly if she does CIM frequently
So possibly such a lady with infection in her throat would test negative for an genital STI but have a longstanding sore throat which she puts down to a cold.
I dont know if WL have routine throat swabs or not. I do see them using Listerine, not sure if that makes any difference
Do all employees get regular genital and throat swab testing ?
Thats what Id be asking the brothels but who would give an honest reply?
And even if WLs were checked monthly, after a test thats 30 days for a WL to accumulate throat infections
Given your story, it should be like the health dept regulations on shops that prepare food. I wonder if brothels are checked by health department randomly, to make sure women are all being checked regularly and both throat and genital swabs. I bet they arent.

In the ideal world when you booked a lady, the shop could show you the health dept record about when the lady was last tested

medragon
18-06-2018, 11:15 AM
All girls in the shop normally get tested once a month n unless they provide unprotected sex to customers you really shouldn't have to worries

Yeah but bbbj, pussy sliding & daty are all unprotected sex (things i personally no longer do). I wish the shops were more open about their testing requirements - the fact they aren't leads me to believe that they actually do very little. The high end shops that require regular testing still are only require a certificate that a test was undertaken not any results positive or negative. For me the antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea & herpes are both scary.. Herpes you can catch even using a condom & there is no cure.. For many there are no symptoms even when shedding but not everyone is that lucky.. There was a small herpes outbreak in least one shop that i heard about last year. Anyway i would suggest testing every 6-12 months and immediately if you have any symptoms - as most std tests will be blood tests and not test for gonorrhoea, chlamydia nor herpes..

Paison
18-06-2018, 11:18 AM

You can catch Gonnorhea from BBBJ since it can live in the virus can live in the throat. The girl can also catch it from DATY.

Also, I can tell you for a fact girls DO NOT get tested monthly. From my experience speaking to a working lady from a shop visit frequently, it is up to the girls themselves to get tested and she was doing it every 3 months. No checks were done by the shop at all.
I was also concerned when talking to her that she didn’t know how and what to get tested as it was only a blood test. Diseases like gonorrhea need swabs and urine tests.
Not sure if all shops are this way.
There should definitely be more regulation in the area. These diseases are rampant in South East Asia and since a lot of the girls working here cone from there, its not hard for an outbreak to occur.

Paison
18-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Actually just got gonorhea on my last visit, haven't punted since to let the virus die out first. Idk if I should let the management know because it's been over a month and I just finished my treatment.

Since this was my first time catching it, I'd like to know what the senior punters would recommend on how frequent we need to get tested

I think you should definitely let management know. If they are smart then they will deal with it appropriately, its better for them since another customer could catch it and tell the health department who will then come down hard on them.

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:30 AM
From my experience speaking to a working lady from a shop visit frequently, it is up to the girls themselves to get tested and she was doing it every 3 months. No checks were done by the shop at all.
I was also concerned when talking to her that she didn’t know how and what to get tested as it was only a blood test. Diseases like gonorrhea need swabs and urine tests.
Not sure if all shops are this way.
There should definitely be more regulation in the area. These diseases are rampant in South East Asia and since a lot of the girls working here cone from there, its not hard for an outbreak to occur.

At the average brothel, is the testing is unregulated and random. Or is it regulated ?
(Im not talking about the really expensive places)
Agree. It is NOT a blood test. The most common STIs are detected with swab testing or an early morning urine test !
I bet noone reading this forum and very few WL have had a throat swab done

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:35 AM
I think you should definitely let management know. If they are smart then they will deal with it appropriately, its better for them since another customer could catch it and tell the health department who will then come down hard on them.

Surely gonorrhoea is a notifiable illness if it is found by a testing laboratory. I would think that if a WL is tested and is positive, the brothel is notified. The problem is, what proportion of the WLs at a shop get tested, and how often (once a month, once every 6 months?)

Happyman2018
18-06-2018, 11:36 AM
All brothel want wl to do test.
But again its depend on the girls
But the lousy brothel I not sure
But again i strongly believe only unprotected sex will give sti

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:38 AM
But again i strongly believe only unprotected sex will give sti

This is wrong. STI can grow in throat and be passed through BBBJ.
Lets post a link from an Australian STI website to back this up

babycatmassage
18-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Every 3 months for wls to get tests?

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:49 AM
Every 3 months for wls to get tests?

I cant imagine anyone wanting to get tested more than three times a year unless you are forced to
Is it possible that some WLs who work only part time or at different shops manage to avoid testing completely?
Im talking about WLs at the average shop

Kiryu0
18-06-2018, 11:50 AM
Just want to ask how do I go about to get tested 'discretly' if that's possible?

Don't wanna go to my usual GP for that...

Happyman2018
18-06-2018, 11:53 AM
There normally have a nsw health sexual clinic
It's for free to do sti check n cure if needed.
I know there one at Parra

ronni
18-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Its just not possible for the health dept to visit every licenced brothel on a busy night, bring the testing equipment and test girls randomly. That would take hours and hours and just doesnt happen
So WLs have to go to get the tests done individually and themselves ?
Is there a regulation about how often ?

krnboy
18-06-2018, 12:08 PM
This is some scary stuff

ro7a7e
18-06-2018, 12:10 PM
I suppose many of the shops that post here, read these threads. So it would be a great chance for any of them to inform us if they indeed did have such a quality control. Would be a great piece of mind for punters and great advertising if they were practicing testing.

ronni
18-06-2018, 12:21 PM
I suppose many of the shops that post here, read these threads. So it would be a great chance for any of them to inform us if they indeed did have such a quality control. Would be a great piece of mind for punters and great advertising if they were practicing testing.

We dont go to shops that dont post a reply ?

Kiryu0
18-06-2018, 12:27 PM
There normally have a nsw health sexual clinic
It's for free to do sti check n cure if needed.
I know there one at Parra

Do you know if this information is generally communicated with your GP (somehow)? Just coz my family also shares the same GP and don't want them somehow knowing I punt...

Paison
18-06-2018, 01:03 PM
I cant imagine anyone wanting to get tested more than three times a year unless you are forced to
Is it possible that some WLs who work only part time or at different shops manage to avoid testing completely?

I can tell you for a fact that many brothels don’t enforce testing. In addition, many ladies don’t stay too long at any given shop so it’s hard for shops to enforce testing unless it’s prior to their first shift. I can guarantee this doesn’t happen at most shops I know of.

Best thing to do is get yourself tested regularly, just go to a GP (I find a random one away from my local area) and just tell him what you been up to. I sometimes lie that I have symptoms like itching and pain just to make sure they test me thoroughly (blood, urine and swab).

ronni
18-06-2018, 01:08 PM
I can tell you for a fact that many brothels don’t enforce testing. In addition, many ladies don’t stay too long at any given shop so it’s hard for shops to enforce testing unless it’s prior to their first shift. I can guarantee this doesn’t happen at most shops I know of.

Best thing to do is get yourself tested regularly, just go to a GP (I find a random one away from my local area) and just tell him what you been up to. I sometimes lie that I have symptoms like itching and pain just to make sure they test me thoroughly (blood, urine and swab).

Choose a big big medical centre. Go there early with a sample of eatly morning urine in one of their yellow top collection jars.
If you have anything to swab, they need to have the right equipment. Small single owner GPs I doubt do much testing that is reliable
If in doubt go to a recognised STI centre which are all anonymous services

FoxIsMe
18-06-2018, 01:12 PM
So really question should be how to protect yourself. Lol

ronni
18-06-2018, 01:18 PM
So really question should be how to protect yourself. Lol

Seems that way.
You would hope that advertisers here, respond to this thread as a matter of public service and accountability. Lets see

krnboy
18-06-2018, 01:37 PM
This kinda turns me off from punting. Better get protected everywhere I go now

babycatmassage
18-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Do you know if this information is generally communicated with your GP (somehow)? Just coz my family also shares the same GP and don't want them somehow knowing I punt...
You can go to health sexual near Martin Place station (cross the road, same gate with Sydney hospital). They can keep your secrets.

I believe brothel will ask their ladies give tests frequently as a must if they want to work there. But sex in RNT is out of control. That’s why for some people, sex in RNT is a score but actually it’s a big risk.

birch
18-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Agreed BC. Was chatting with a favourite ML last week who was suffering from a cold and apologising that she wanted to go to a Dr but her boss wouldn’t let her. So I followed up with a question about the STD clinic visits and she said the current boss doesn’t provide any time to go. I know her previous boss used to allow it- it’s just a late start once a month.

ronni
18-06-2018, 02:10 PM
So I followed up with a question about the STD clinic visits and she said the current boss doesn’t provide any time to go. I know her previous boss used to allow it- it’s just a late start once a month.

Bosses would have different attitudes to the issue of STI
I wonder what the health dept does if a few WL from the same shop test positive. Gonorrhoea is mandatory reporting to government if a laboratory finds out.
Problem is that the WL when she gets tested cant be forced to say where she works?
So a shop with a problem doesnt get reviewed by health dept?
Just not sure

beta101
18-06-2018, 02:27 PM
I do a sti test for every private agency visit. With the services on offer, the enslavement environment, n the non legal status it's pretty much mandatory lol