PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT question

Shirakara
18-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Previously it has been discussed that if a visitin bro have time for only 1 punt in Sydney, the forum's general consensus is to go to Ginza. Is there a RnT shop that is equivalent?

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Previously it has been discussed that if a visitin bro have time for only 1 punt in Sydney, the forum's general consensus is to go to Ginza. Is there a RnT shop that is equivalent?

That would be 227 Broadway for facilities and consistency in girls quality and services .

It’s fully licensed b2b RnT, all inclusive pricing at $95/$110/$125. Ensuite shower in all rooms .

Shop roster and descriptions of girls most trustworthy.

Highly recommended

Cheers

ML_Lover
19-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Also Sussex Star and Baby Massage in a similar league.

Sussex Star probably has the youngest/hottest ML's, but least extras
Baby massage has great girls and lots of extras, but they expect lots of tips beyond the initial $120
227 is good and consistent and has the best rooms - I'd love to go more, but it's just too awkward to get to.

Personally I go to Summerville most - very large range of girls, some not so pretty maybe, but everyday there's at least 1 or 2 hot and horny girls... Their website is 99% genuine pictures, which is pretty rare.

Shirakara
19-06-2018, 07:03 PM
Thanks AhLunGor and MLlover. I am not a huge fan of extras (the standard 50 is ok but no more complicated than that). Seems 227 the place I should strike next