PDA

View Full Version : General talk Need help

zucon
19-06-2018, 12:06 AM
Ok guys so I have a planned trip of Manila next month and I know a girl online for last 2 months
We going to meet on my visit , she is open to sex but says without condom, I am scared I don’t want that
Now she is insisting without, what should I do ? Give it a miss
For me safety comes first
Advise
Thanks

woods23
19-06-2018, 12:20 AM
??? How old are you lol

ronni
19-06-2018, 12:28 AM
As if you are going to give it a miss. You know you will both be alone.
First thing is to ensure there will be no interruptions, so make sure her family know she is safe. This includes her nosy girlfriends and her brothers and family. There is a reasonable chance someone will call her during your time together so sort all that out ahead of time
Act like a gentleman, treat her like a lady; imagine its the first time for both of you, use protection, and let nature take its course

exstar
19-06-2018, 12:31 AM
If she’s insisting without condom it means she wants your baby and Australian residency ... be careful

ronni
19-06-2018, 12:39 AM
If she’s insisting without condom it means she wants your baby and Australian residency ... be careful

Yes. You must use protection. If she is that desperate for you to go bareback, avoid the temptation

If she is wanting a committment on your trip, say you need more time to think about it.

Worst comes to worse, and the family put the pressure on you, then hit it and quit it

woods23
19-06-2018, 12:41 AM
As if you are going to give it a miss. You know you will both be alone.
First thing is to ensure there will be no interruptions, so make sure her family know she is safe. This includes her nosy girlfriends and her brothers and family. There is a reasonable chance someone will call her during your time together so sort all that out ahead of time
Act like a gentleman, treat her like a lady; imagine its the first time for both of you, use protection, and let nature take its course

Wtfff u r on about? Btw u got school tmr :smile:

Momoe
19-06-2018, 12:44 AM

The MO of many SEA girls.

Nonetheless you should be worried about what the girl will give you instead what you could give her instead.

If she does get pregnant, you could either be responsible or an asshole. Lots of mixed children in Ph

Happyman2018
19-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Total agree.
I think she do want ur baby

beta101
19-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Don't be a chuck. Do it. The incel army need more Elliot Roger foot soldiers.

/Sarcasm just incase not clear

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2018, 09:33 AM
We going to meet on my visit , she is open to sex but says without condom, I am scared I don’t want that
Now she is insisting without, what should I do ? Give it a miss
For me safety comes first
Advise
Thanks

Very simple: Avoid, Avoid, Avoid !!

krnboy
19-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Have a vasectomy done. Problem solved :)

Hu6e
19-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Bro, she wants half caste babies and a visa.
There are heapsa fuck shops in the Phillipines. Dom up though you could get super gonorrhea.

ronni
19-06-2018, 10:15 AM
On second thoughts, make love once. Make sure you have protection.
Then no more sex
She may have a local boyfriend. She gets pregnant by him, and then claims you have made her pregnant.

Happyman2018
19-06-2018, 11:21 AM
Yeah going to oversea n especially Asian country it's very high in STDs

choley
19-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Only one answer to that : " don't do it"

zucon
19-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Got my answer
Will give it a miss

Thanks guys

However I’ll try some luck picking up girls in mall or cafe ��

beta101
19-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Got my answer
Will give it a miss

Thanks guys

However I’ll try some luck picking up girls in mall or cafe ��

Wtf, why don't u try picking up girls in Australia? Don't be a sexpat n create more Elliot Rogers.

ronni
19-06-2018, 02:05 PM
This girl is just stupid and dump as you . If she wanted to have a baby with you why would she even mention about not using condom . Just get you over to Manila make you horny with few drinks and the next thing you know .she fucking you without condom.

Good thinking. She may still be in her young innocent phase. A bit older and she will learn to be wiser.
Many assuming she has bad intentions.
A lot of cynics on here who dont believe in love. I believe in romance and said he should do it, with lots of condom protection and careful condom disposal. On the other hand the cynics here are probably correct

Raybo
19-06-2018, 02:11 PM
Wtfff u r on about? Btw u got school tmr :smile:

+1. Who is this kid?

zucon
19-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Seen it and done
Bro I said I visiting Manila and don’t get it it’s for sex
There’s lot of options in Sydney rather spending a ticket fare just for a hookup
But when you visit overseas you got to taste the delicacies

ronni
19-06-2018, 02:12 PM
+1. Who is this kid?

He wont respond to you until after 330pm. He's in biology class learning about birds and bees

zucon
19-06-2018, 02:14 PM
This girl is just stupid and dump as you . If she wanted to have a baby with you why would she even mention about not using condom . Just get you over to Manila make you horny with few drinks and the next thing you know .she fucking you without condom.

Bro asking advise isn’t dumb
Read my posts I had similar fun in other Asian countries
The gal sounds dodgy

Raybo
19-06-2018, 02:20 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/LyJ6KPlrFdKnK/giphy.webp

bronte
19-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Good thinking. She may still be in her young innocent phase. A bit older and she will learn to be wiser.
Many assuming she has bad intentions.
A lot of cynics on here who dont believe in love. I believe in romance and said he should do it, with lots of protection and careful condom disposal. On the other hand the cynics here are probably correct

So you think he should have unprotected sex with lots of protection and careful condom disposal ?

wilisno
19-06-2018, 04:16 PM
So you think he should have unprotected sex with lots of protection and careful condom disposal ?
Hahahahaha ! +1

Like wearing leather gloves, helmet, reflective safety vest ? ;) ;) ;)

woods23
19-06-2018, 07:04 PM
+1. Who is this kid?

I think his the new MC for Syd99 :slobber::smile:
A sex guru Giving us advices etc

cuteguy
19-06-2018, 08:37 PM
If a girl that you have never met and is willing to have sex with you without any protection, that's risky and could expose you to a death sentence such as AIDS. In a Catholic country like the Philippines which is very conservative, contraception has always been a taboo subject and safe sex practices are not really discussed in public. Maybe your girl hasn't had a good talk about safe sex or she believes it's fine to have sex without any protection which could be a way of entrapment as other guys have pointed out. She gets pregnant and informs you she is carrying your child and wants to move to Australia to live with you.

This article might be of interest to you about the Philippines.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-hiv-cases-rise-duterte-condoms-unsafe-sex-increase-a8219886.html

ronni
19-06-2018, 08:54 PM
This article might be of interest to you about the Philippines.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/philippines-hiv-cases-rise-duterte-condoms-unsafe-sex-increase-a8219886.html

Despite the rise in rates of HIV by 20% over 1 year (2016-2017) in the Phillippines, President Rodrigo Duarte recently advised his countrymen to avoid using condoms because “it is not satisfying.”
This guy is a grade 1 idiot.