PDA

View Full Version : General talk Value doubles in the suburbs

ronni
19-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Prefer the suburbs as Im based there. All this talk of the city has its merits, but after work I head far away from city and work colleagues as I can. I also like value.
No names, but one parlour is advertising doubles as a winter special, and its not a shop thats ever been mentioned on aus99 to my knowledge..

Doubles $135 / 30 minutes

No doubt we are not talking about 20 year olds, and the shops are a good 50 minutes drive from the city.
As with all punts, you would want to ring ahead first, ask what day is likely to have the best looking WL, and ask to see them before you exchange dollars.
As with all doubles, you would need to take the lead as a gentleman, in case the WLs arent sure how not to be just spectators.
Im emphasizing that these will be MILFS and the decor would be plain, but its just one example of one shops Winter initiative.
But the price reassured me I dont have to be making myself bankrupt to have a good time
No names, just look at the Telegraph ads if you want to see where the shop is. I had to ring to find out the special
Im not promoting any specific shop, so dont PM me.
Ive never been and I may never go there, the decor and shop may be basic, but it opened my eyes to the state of the market in the suburbs. And if you havent tried doubles due to the cost, it shows many places out there where you can give it a go to start you off

ro7a7e
19-06-2018, 04:46 PM
You can’t really expect much for $135 for 30min double...

Happyman2018
19-06-2018, 04:59 PM
See you r pointing out again y good quality girls r moving to ct.
Because out in the suburbs we are just right with budget compare with people live out toward ct or north.
If a shop r promptly such a discount, n they r have some luck who is young working there soon they will move

Hu6e
19-06-2018, 09:00 PM
I would get up in that so fast... don't be shy with the shops name.
Help the brothers out.

krnboy
20-06-2018, 11:50 AM
Hu6e wants them MILFS to take a pic of his junk too :) sorry Hu6e just wanted to give you shit :P but yes, help the bros out

Hu6e
20-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Hu6e wants them MILFS to take a pic of his junk too :) sorry Hu6e just wanted to give you shit :P but yes, help the bros out

Haha, fair play!

ronni
20-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Ad in Tele is Smithfield 9604 8818.
They may get a lot of interest now and have to expand Ginza style !
Here's hoping

In return I ask that anyone who visits pls post an After Report. That includes you Hu6e !

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2018, 01:51 PM
Ad in Tele is Smithfield 9604 8818.
They may get a lot of interest now and have to expand Ginza style !
Here's hoping

In return I ask that anyone who visits pls post an After Report. That includes you Hu6e !

Still waiting for your first review too ronni !!

Hu6e
20-06-2018, 01:55 PM
http://www.asiansatsmithfield.com.au/home.html

Anyone else got the info.... not expecting a great deal. $135 for 30min doubles , $200 for 30min triples, as per the website.
Might get in for abit of filth.

Raybo
20-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Still waiting for your first review too ronni !!

Have you also felt that harmony on the forum is getting shook up a little???

corvus
20-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Have you also felt that harmony on the forum is getting shook up a little???

What harmony?

I tried threesome before , too annoying with a lol the condom changing.

Zinia at Banksia had or still has a 2 for $120 for half an hour . I just to go quite regularly for singles haven't bothered to try double after my last exp.

Most girls at zinia is late 20 to late 30.

Happyman2018
20-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Double is good if the girls know how to cooperate, in sydney I try few double really not fun as they dont know what to do, who to lick or suck where.
My friend he went to try China long time ago he said he try double there.
Its s best double he ever try because its d lady adk him 2 do double
They cooperate so well