PDA

View Full Version : Question Serious question here...

Hu6e
19-06-2018, 08:42 PM
My regular WL took a photo of my junk today.
Not too sure why, maybe because it was 2 handspans long.
Should I be concerned?

quackm2002
19-06-2018, 08:46 PM
🤣 You let her take the photo and you are now worried?

ronni
19-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Personally I wouldnt have allowed it.
Unlike girlfriends in the real world, working ladies no doubt find large penises an occupational hazard
I have no doubt she will be showing your package to the other WLs at the parlour, and that will give them a reason not to want to see you in the future. Remember all WLs talk to their fellow WLs.
Keep your tackle a trade secret and feign modesty

Hu6e
19-06-2018, 08:49 PM

It was a moment of weakness!!!
I just shot a massive load down her throat.

ronni
19-06-2018, 08:51 PM

Most women dont want a camera anywhere near them and for good reason

exstar
20-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Time to add imgur, tumblr, reddit and any other anon img boards to your favourites and monitor them every day! Hope there were no identifying features in the photo. And mate stay in her good books, if you piss her off she may blackmail you.

exstar
20-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Also if I were you next time you see her take a photo of her so your even!

bronte
20-06-2018, 12:59 AM
My regular WL took a photo of my junk today.
Not too sure why, maybe because it was 2 handspans long.
Should I be concerned?
Yeah, man. A few more inches at least and I reckon you’ll be straight.

oxking
20-06-2018, 01:02 AM
I think you will be fine.

Some idiot guys send girls unsolicited dick pics all the time, they will more likely be trouble than you ever will.

Raybo
20-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Awesome. Another forum member infatuated with the size of his own cock.

You are not the first to get photos taken and vice versa. Some people are trading photos and videos daily!

Hu6e
20-06-2018, 10:27 AM
The saltiness runs deep here...

Raybo
20-06-2018, 10:45 AM
The saltiness runs deep here...

In all honesty, how serious is this 'question'. Very clever how you use a 6 instead of a g in your username. I see what you did......

Hu6e
20-06-2018, 11:04 AM
I was more concerned with the potential for blackmail. Paranoid? Probably... Stupid noob question? Yeah, probably...
My username.... I honestly just put in 4 characters. I put absolutely no thought into it whatsoever.

Raybo
20-06-2018, 11:30 AM
I was more concerned with the potential for blackmail. Paranoid? Probably... Stupid noob question? Yeah,

Okay then. My take is if you are hung like Mr Ed, then it would be quite the novelty for some, probably most WL's, particularly younger ones. She probably wants to show a couple of friends and perhaps some girls she works with. Doesn't necessarily mean they like to fuck them though!

Yes, the blackmail thing is a bit of paranoia. Any half decent shop or WL will respect the privacy of their customers. It is a golden rule of punting.

krnboy
20-06-2018, 11:38 AM
Don't be too concerned I say. Maybe see that ML/WL and take a photo of her junk too. Tell us what happened next

S2WOMEN
20-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Don't think you have anything to worry about unless your face was in the photo or any distinctive features showing !

it is quite odd tho, i'm sure they've seen dicks all shapes and sizes
Or maybe she has a fetish for it and keeps a collection

Hu6e
20-06-2018, 12:43 PM
You are right Raybo, most WL's I have seen don't like a bigger in the pants guy. Half of the WL's I have seen wont go past missionary. It's a bj, or mish, that's it. Most just laugh the first time. "In China, you 3 dick!". Its getting abit old hearing about other guys junk, and the condom sizes to be honest.

liminal
20-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Have you ruled out surgery ?

LookingForTheOne
20-06-2018, 10:26 PM
They see this stuff everyday

harrycd
20-06-2018, 11:15 PM
Okay then. My take is if you are hung like Mr Ed, then it would be quite the novelty for some, probably most WL's, particularly younger ones. She probably wants to show a couple of friends and perhaps some girls she works with. Doesn't necessarily mean they like to fuck them though!

Yes, the blackmail thing is a bit of paranoia. Any half decent shop or WL will respect the privacy of their customers. It is a golden rule of punting.

The blackmail is a concern, I've had a few girls take photos of my wang and also another board member inform me they had seen a photo of me from a WL :/

It did freak me out a lot tbh

ronni
20-06-2018, 11:25 PM
The blackmail is a concern, I've had a few girls take photos of my wang and also another board member inform me they had seen a photo of me from a WL :/

Parlours can take photo of any customer of their CCTV.
Ive seen this a few times, usually of troublesome customers, although they usually blur the face before posting it on blogs

harrycd
20-06-2018, 11:37 PM
Parlours can take photo of any customer of their CCTV.
Ive seen this a few times, usually of troublesome customers, although they usually blur the face before posting it on blogs

I'm not married, I don't give a shit if there is a photo of me clothed walking into a shop.

Its a different story if I'm naked at full mast :/

Ahlunger
21-06-2018, 12:07 AM
I'm not married, I don't give a shit if there is a photo of me clothed walking into a shop.

Its a different story if I'm naked at full mast :/

Brother Harrycd that would be quite the sight too see that mast between two glorious orbs

BigDipper
21-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Happened to me once.

Tbh - I freaked out and demanded she delete it and then checked that she deleted it from the deleted section even.

But I’m married with kids...

Raybo
21-06-2018, 11:29 AM

Still not sure about 'blackmail' in this case. Can they see your face and whole body in the photo? Board member? Do you mean forum member?

krnboy
21-06-2018, 01:14 PM
I wouldn't mind if a ML or WL just took a pic of my pickle. But only concern is that it might be small if shown around :)

ronni
21-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Brother Harrycd that would be quite the sight too see that mast between two glorious orbs

What a great week.

First 'Son of Punterman' appears, copying and pasting an old Punternan review under a new name

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78284-new-278Club-website&p=1444060#post1444060

Now we have 'Son of Ahlungor', named Ahlunger

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?78465-Serious-question-here&p=1444272#post1444272

Can aus99 get any crazier?
I bet it can and will.
Love this forum

bronte
23-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Love this forum

Sure sounds like it looking at your join date and post count LOL