PDA

View Full Version : Fairyland mt gravatt

funboybrisbane
19-06-2018, 09:39 PM
So i went for a punt today at a shop called Fairyland at mt gravatt.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_2512226869/Fairyland-Massage-shop-with-best-girls-and-Hicap-available.html

I went there to check it out as its open till 9pm and i roughly come through there late.
Its a new shop and as we all know they either go 1 of 2 ways.
Either an existing owner opens a new shop and drags his best girls with him or someone new thinks they can start their own.
Well i think this is a fresh owner as
2 ladies on one was younger and one was mid to older (not my preference) and they gave me the older which makes me think its not the owner. Because i would put the younger one to work first 😉
Moving on i proceeded to take a shower first as i was on my way home from work and kinda stank.
NO HOT WATER. Are you kidding me. A bit of notice would be good. I stood in the -0° bathroom trying to get hot water.
So went back to the room started my massage and was very impressed at the skill and effort 9/10. Which is why i dont turn down an older ml. Tickle was good.
On the flip she wanted 3 PINAPPLES for option 2 😲 i fucking nearly fell off the table!
I graciously declined and offered a pair of lobsters for option 1 which was done well.
After continued to finish massage with a great head,face neck work.
Then "ok see you again" 😞 and walked out. Im like wtf your not going to even cat bath the fucking oil off!!! 😠😤
No drink offer. Nothing. I waited for like 5 mins before getting dressed.
I was actually confused as to what was going on. So i started to leave and from behind the counter " here mister after 5th visit $5 off" 😑😑😑😑😧😧
As i walked out the front door i was waiting for the camera crew of Pranked to jump out.

4/10 ladies
9/10 massage
3/10 flip ( lost points for price )
2/10 Hospitality
It may sound harsh but i tried to be as nice as possible.

Wir? Not for at least 6 months. These guys need pull there head in and realise the standard witin walking distance.

Brissypunter
19-06-2018, 10:21 PM
Ohh shit things are getting bad if shops are doing this shit and think we will keep going back and paying for it !! Fuck that thanks for taking one for the team br

darkice
20-06-2018, 02:44 AM
Ad says hi caps available?!

Dubs
24-06-2018, 03:01 PM
I drive past that place and wanted to check it out. Thanks for saving me some $$.