PDA

View Full Version : Other Oasis - a punters success story

ILOVETOFU
06-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Greetings all - this is one of my first posts here.

I have some experience at Oasis - but most of this was before it changed hands.

On my first visit to this place I met the mamasan and did not ask for any specific girl because I didn’t know any names. I booked for 1 hour and from memory that was about $110.

I sat in the room and within a few minutes in walked a very sweet Thai girl (Natalie). She had those deep black eyes that were so engaging, along with a warm personality; not at all snobby or stuck up. After showering I went back to the room (about 3 steps across a corridor). When Natalie came back I told her not to bother with the massage because I wanted to massage her, “if you’re okay with that”.

I am a bit bohemian and had actually brought a candle and my own massage oil with me! I bought something else too. After ensuring with her that a naked flame in the room was okay, I lit the candle and whipped out my pure organic sweet almond oil that also contained a dash of pure Lavender and Sandalwood essence. I talk very little at first but once I started to massage her I opened a dialogue and we chat. You can go a long way with a girl if you can engage in the right conversation - for me, this includes not bombarding them with information about yourself or asking a lot of superficial questions about them. A good sense of humour also helps - it keeps things light and friendly. Fortunately for me I have a certificate in massage as well as work experience, so I know what I'm doing and I'm not at all nervous.

The massage helps her to relax and she starts to feel more warm and comfortable. I make sure I don't touch her pussy but also ensure that I come close. For me, massaging a naked, young, attractive woman is very erotic and I have a full erection most of this time. After about 20 minutes (about 5 of that is working on her feet), I ask her if she'd like to turn over. My tone of voice plays on the reversal of roles, as she would normally be the one asking this. We giggle a bit. I continue to massage very gently and tease her some.

With very little effort on my part her nether regions are moist and she's as wet as an Indian monsoon in June. Okay that's a gross exaggeration. As wet as a blind lesbian in a fish shop? All right, perhaps she's as wet as my tongue. I start to kiss her body around her thighs and stomach and begin in earnest my journey to the promised land. I know she's relaxed and enjoying this from her body language. I'm hungry and need dinner, so I slide her down the table a bit and use my laughing gear to caress her most tender parts. She doesn't complain or stop me and lets her legs open exposing a delicious shaved pussy with a fairly large clitoris and an engorged labia. It was aroma free, fresh and so dammed tasty. After a few more minutes and just as my neck and jaw was starting to get sore, I watch her pussy convulse as she comes. DATY can be hard work at times but also very rewarding. It's now past halfway into the booking.

I take a punt and ask her if she feels like to have sex. She just smiles and leaves the room! Within a few seconds she’s back in with a condom and puts her finger to her mouth in a gesture to say “quiet shhh”. She puts on the condom and I position her diagonally across the massage table supporting her legs. As I make my way inside her, I’m reminded that some of the best sex I’ve ever had has been with working girls. I caress her belly and ample boobs and she’s soon taking the full payload (about all 6.5 inches of it, lol). I pause occasionally not wanting to come too soon and end this lovely experience. After a bit I pull myself out and do some more DATY. I lay down on the table with her - our bodies pressed together. She plays with me and knows I’m just about ready to explode. A minute later I feel that surge in the body where you know there’s no going back. The ejaculation shoots out and sails over my head past the end of the table hitting the wall! OMG – one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. A few more squirts with diminishing distance and volume and I feel so fulfilled. “Wow” she says. Wow indeed. :)

It’s now almost 10 PM and I can hear the mamasan out in the corridor vacuuming the carpet. Natalie takes me to the showers, there are two of them. We shower separately and then I go back to the room to dress. When I’m fully dressed I give her a big warm hug and tell her how happy she has made me feel. I pick up my bag and take out the other thing I had brought with me. I hand her a tin of Thai Paprika flavoured potato snacks and say “For you. I know it’s not much, but it’s about the gesture”. She says thanks and I prepare to go. She did not ask me for any additional money and just before I left the room we hugged again and I handed her a piece of paper with my name and mobile number written down. I rarely ask a girl for her number. I told her to text me if she feels like to and that I would love to see her again.

I said bye and the mamasan showed me out the door. I was wondering what Natalie was thinking because I had not given her a tip. But later when she got around to the tin of Paprika snacks she would soon see the two $20 notes wedged between the plastic top and the tin.

Well, I did get a txt from Natalie a short while later saying thanks and she would be very happy to see me again. To cut a long story short, I went back to Oasis several more times and we did much the same thing. We made arrangements to go out together but I think she got cold feet and it never happened. I kept in contact for a little while and then discovered that she had left Oasis. I still have her number though.

I've been back to Oasis a few times recently and can honestly say I’ve never had a poor experience at this place. Next time I will get some intel on the girls there and post to this forum. For just $90 you can get 45 mins of time with a nice Thai girl who is fully naked and if she likes you, you may be able to play with her as well.

Anyway, that’s my story. Happy punting all.

Mr bmw
06-05-2012, 10:30 PM
where is oasis ?? address ??

ILOVETOFU
06-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Not sure of the exact address as I never needed it, but its in Poplar Street Surry Hills. Roughly in the middle of the street on the Northern side.

lifethinker
07-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Oasis Thai Massage, Surry Hills :: (02) 9283 8800: Shop 2, 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010

where is oasis ?? address ??

cisco
07-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Good Report bro .....
But,....
For the 20 minutes you was doing massage to her..? and brought a candle and massage oil with you? First time heard like this...
Whats wrong with your fantasy bro..?

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 01:34 AM
More a ritual than a fantasy. I have a Buddhist background with some Hindu influences and its mostly about paying my respects (so to speak). This story was one of my more lucky moments - it rarely happens like this but sometimes you just meet the right girl at the right time with the right chemistry, etc.

In some ways I'm rather fortunate because I've always travelled a lot since I was a kid, and this tends to open your mind and your heart to the world as you get to have so many experiences of so many different cultures and societies.

Take New Years for example. Religions and cultures all over the world have their own way of celebrating this event. On my first trip to Bali I discovered that the Balinese use different calendar systems and they seem to have an endless procession of holy days. Westerners open the new year with revelry. In contrast, the Balinese open the new year in silence. It is called Nyepi Day and falls on the day following the dark moon of the spring equinox. It is a day to make and keep the balance of nature. From the religious and philosophy point of view, Nyepi is meant to be a day of self introspection to decide on values, eg humanity, love, patience, kindness, etc., that should kept forever.

I took this a little further and ended up not speaking at all for almost 3 days. Needless to say this was a rather extraordinary experience and far more difficult than I ever imagined.

Anyway, sorry I've gone off topic a bit.

Beliefs can make people behave in strange ways and sometimes they don't understand your point of view. I met a Thai girl from Golden Touch some time ago and actually started dating her. Strange this was, she didn't really like sex, yet was also not interested in girls either. She mostly just wanted me to give her massages. And when we did have sex she always made me fight for it, which for me became a turn on. We would literally struggle in bed together. She would get me so horny I once ended up coming 3 times in the space of about 90 minutes - not something I have ever done before or since. Then one morning I started talking about Siddhartha and made a comment about his famous womanising. She took offence to this and had a big reaction, even wanting to hit me. She stormed out of the room, took a shower and walked out the door. I don't mind a feisty woman but I also don't care much for drama. She texted me later saying sorry, etc, but I didn't reply and refused to see her again. People want their Gods to be perfect and pure, but that just isn't the case.

Flyerr221
07-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Love Thai girls. Hehe.

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Hi brother Tofu,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the great report, thank you for sharing, glad to see another dynamic writer emerging, love to read long and detailed reports.

Tofu is your love! Hope you like girls meat too......haha

Have a nice day bro

Cheers

jimmyk
07-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Excellent report ilovetofu. The detail paints an image i wish i could see in real life.

AHLUNGOR
07-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Excellent report ilovetofu. The detail paints an image i wish i could see in real life.

One of the most vivid details is his cum was splashed on the wall. I recall one of the senior brothers have said it once before (could be either brother CommanderM or IEXPERIMENT....??) that he had been to this massage shop down south (or Hurtsville way??) so many time and his shoots have painted all the walls in every room, or something like that, so he was warning us that if we are visiting this shop, DO NOT TOUCH THE WALLS under any circumstances.

I hope this is not the case with this brother in this Oasis shop............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

cygnus_hyoga0123
07-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Ah the famous Natalie. She is a pocket rocket. Heard she quit and getting married right?? Have not see her in the line up for a while. May favourite now is Emma and Jennifer, slim and good size boobs.

jimmyk
07-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Emma is georgeous! I have has her a few times. Higglu reccommended. What days does she work cygnus?

aussiegaigin
07-05-2012, 02:40 PM
so he was warning us that if we are visiting this shop, DO NOT TOUCH THE WALLS under any circumstances.

I hope this is not the case with this brother in this Oasis shop............lol

Cheers

:cool2:

I have been in a few shops where the "do not touch the walls" rule seems to have been applied to the sheets and pillowcases.

Polonius the Pedant
07-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Emma is georgeous! I have has her a few times. Higglu reccommended. What days does she work cygnus?
Emma works Mon, Fri, Sat. Am seeing her this afternoon and will ask after Jennifer's times.

lonely heart
07-05-2012, 03:05 PM
ILOVETOFU,

I assume you aren't that guy who took her to Thai land holiday right??

Mr Crash and Burn
07-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Natalie was sensational....such a horny girl.

She is almost in the "Tiff" class. Not as seductive by looks or voice, but once the action got under.....WOW

I miss her

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Hey AHLUNGOR thanks for the welcome. I'm chuffed to receive a welcome from a 6* premium member. Like yourself, I love to read detailed reports on the brothers exploits and adventures.

ILOVETOFU is sort of an acronym that is supposed to mean "I LOVE TOFuckyoU". You'll be pleased to know I'm far more interested in girls meat than tofu.

Sorry about the cum shot making it to the wall. I'm not sure if it actually hit the wall, but definitely went over my head! I think the mamasan at OASIS keeps the place pretty clean, but we can all steer clear of the walls just in case. Actually I reduced my pot intake because it seems to dramatically affect how much you cum when you have an ogasmos.

Correct, I was not the one who took Natalie to Thailand. Lucky the guy who did - he must have plenty of Baksheesh.

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Hello Brother "I LOVE TOFuckyoU"
Fully Agree with your discovery.
I have been to this joint and like a girl called "DADA"
Unbelievable sweet and .....
well 30 minutes is definitely not enough.

Please share more of your experience.
I am still learning everyday ...

Travelmate

lonely heart
07-05-2012, 06:49 PM
I am surprise how similar is Travelmate's taste to me.

I do find DaDa's boobs look fake though.

Travelmate
07-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I am surprise how similar is Travelmate's taste to me.

I do find DaDa's boobs look fake though.

HAHA!!! You tried DADA too.
She invited me to go Monkeys Bar after her work.
I said NO to her.
Anyway DADA is very very very nice girl to talk with.
Her boobs is big and too bouncy. It is another boob-lover brother type.
I stick with the real, good size , perky and perfect colour pair! I just love them! I know you like that too.... but no FS!

cygnus_hyoga0123
07-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Bro travelmate
You know any one in oasis can give "good services" I only know Kara can do, Natalie I hear about but never got to meet her (and will never do now).

Thanks

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Greetings Travelmate.

Agreed, 30 mins doesn't quite cut it. Its always a trade-off between budget and satisfaction. With 30 mins, its like you just get warmed up and then it's finish time. doh! I always get 45 or an hour now. If I can't afford that I'll stay at home.

As for sharing our experiences, I'll give you this one:

One night about a month ago I was sitting at home feeling a bit restless and decided to cruise the Cracker site. I've never used Cracker before and decided on a punt. I found a rather hot looking "western" girl and called up. $250 for an hour out-call to CBD. I was a little dubious about the price and figured it should be around $300 or $350. The girl that answered the phone sounded very nice and didn't sound Asian. I specifically asked her to confirm that the pics on the website were actually her. She said "yes", but I immediately sensed by the tone of her voice that she was lying. These days I can usually pick a liar fairly quickly.

Anyway, silly me, I decided to follow through and see what happens. About 15 mins after the appointment time still no girl and no message. Finally I called the number again and got the same girl who said she was nearly there. 10 mins later she arrived. I open the door, and there was a 30+ Asian 2-bit crack whore!!! WTF. I live in an apartment block and didn't want a scene in the corridor so I said "come in". She started to look a little concerned because I was not smiling and way not happy.

This is how it went down: I said "so, what's up? Who are you?" She looks at me with confusion and says "I'm Lisa darling..." (or whatever her name was). Completely different voice than the person I had spoken to on the phone. I cut her off and said "No your not, and I'm not your darling. You don't look anything like the girl on the website ad." She mumbled something about the photo's in very poor English and I couldn't understand her properly. I said "Why do you do this? You put fake ads on Cracker with fake pics cheating people with lies and deception. I'm not interested in you, so you have to leave now." She goes on the defensive and starts mumbling something about me paying a cancellation fee. I kept my nerve and now it was my turn to lie. I said "No, you listen to me. I booked a service based on an ad on the Internet which is clearly fake. I don't mind paying a cancellation fee if your ad was real, but your ad is a misrepresentation and totally fake. But I understand why you do it, because if you put real pics of yourself on the ad then you probably wouldn't get any calls." She was looking very hostile now which made me feel a little better. I said "My brother is a cop and half my friends are lawyers, so if you want to take this further then I'll call my brother and have him come round. He can help us sort this out." She just looked at me with dead lifeless eyes and said "Okay I go, you not nice man..." I opened the door and she walked out.

I doubt I'll ever use Cracker again. Anyway, this is why I joined this forum. Silly of me to go punting like that without doing my research beforehand. Not all punting requires research and often the "pop into a new place and see what I find" can be adventurous and pay dividends, but research is important especially if you want an OC. Better to stick with known girls and places with a good track record aka 5*.

Polonius the Pedant
07-05-2012, 09:11 PM
30 min today with Emma today was lovely. She is so cute (I have a serious thing for athletic Thai girls) and friendly. Wanted to extend but she had back2back bookings :(

I know I was supposed to ask about Jennifer but I floated out the door all fuzzy headed from Emma's prolonged attention.

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 09:54 PM
good news Polonius, glad to hear you had a good time. I know that fuzzy headed, rubber knees feeling. And it makes such a difference when the girl is sweet and friendly. thanks for the intel on when Emma's available. will def. have to give her a try sometime.

Mr bmw
07-05-2012, 10:07 PM
thx for the info lifethinker..

jimmyk
07-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Thanks again polonius for the info on emma. Ilovetofu try emma, so friendly and she has a great smile among many other great assets! Easy to talk to and awesome massage using forearms and elbows. Oh, nice gentle touches. I'm talking myself in booking her again ^_^

crum
08-05-2012, 08:45 AM
Hey AHLUNGOR thanks for the welcome. I'm chuffed to receive a welcome from a 6* premium member. Like yourself, I love to read detailed reports on the brothers exploits and adventures.

ILOVETOFU is sort of an acronym that is supposed to mean "I LOVE TOFuckyoU". You'll be pleased to know I'm far more interested in girls meat than tofu.

Sorry about the cum shot making it to the wall. I'm not sure if it actually hit the wall, but definitely went over my head! I think the mamasan at OASIS keeps the place pretty clean, but we can all steer clear of the walls just in case. Actually I reduced my pot intake because it seems to dramatically affect how much you cum when you have an ogasmos.

Correct, I was not the one who took Natalie to Thailand. Lucky the guy who did - he must have plenty of Baksheesh.

Hi brother ILOVETOFU,

What did you mean by reducing your pot intake? Are you referring to marijuana? I smoke quite alot too but how does it affect how much you cum? More or less etc lol.

I know most brothers reject the idea of recreational drugs but me and my mate always hit the mjane before we go punt. A massage or fs punt is enhanced tenfold whilst high. My gf doesn't smoke but I made her try sex high and she loved it Haha.

Any keen bros should give it a go!

ILOVETOFU
08-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Hi bother crum

Yes I was referring to Mary Jane. I'm allergic to alcohol, so I can't drink! Not sure if that is a blessing or not. For wine its the natural histamines in the grapes as well as the preservatives. I'm certainly no druggie and not into recommending drugs to anyone, but for me I smoke a little MJ when I want to take the edge off things and change my sobriety. If I drink alcohol it makes me sick. What I noticed is that smoking MJ reduces the amount of cum. When not smoking MJ there is much more. Not sure why this is, or if its just me.

Thanks for the heads-up jimmyk, I will have to get around to seeing Emma soon.

SpankyTheMonkey
10-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Early nominee for post of the year. Very well written, mate. Any bros got other recommendations for Oasis? Have had good fun with Nicole (Wed) before, have to try other ones now. :)

Junglejuice
14-05-2012, 02:32 PM
Brothers Travelmate and Lonelyheart - have you noticed that Dada from Oasis has some vertical scars on both of her boobs? Do you think that's from a cheap boob job? It's not all that attractive - best when she leaves the bra on and shows of the good cleavage instead...

Just sayin

Flyerr221
14-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Brothers Travelmate and Lonelyheart - have you noticed that Dada from Oasis has some vertical scars on both of her boobs? Do you think that's from a cheap boob job? It's not all that attractive - best when she leaves the bra on and shows of the good cleavage instead...

Just sayin

JJ, there are a few types of breast augmentation procedures out there. The most common is an implant which is just a horizontal cut under the breast. Older women who have encountered gravity also need a breast lift and implant which involves the removal of excess skin and leaves the vertical scar that you referred to. Sometimes the nipple is removed as well and re-positioned. This can also leave a circular scar around the areola.

http://www.drtavakoli.com.au/gallery_xml/LeJour(verticallollypopscar)MastopexyorBreastLiftw ithImplantProcedures/Breast-Lift-Lejour-Mastopexy-Implant-Before-After-F1.jpg

Junglejuice
14-05-2012, 04:41 PM
That's exactly what it looks like!

Thanks FF221, very informative.

ouch
14-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Paid oasis a visit yesterday as no faves in at sl not working. Saw Emma WOW . Have to give it to brother Lh that nice premises beautiful girl great massage and body slide ended up paying 230 for 90 minutes including tip and value for money definitely Little bit more pricey than my favorite place but different style. Gem of place 3 minutes from my place . Great find thanks.

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 02:52 AM
One day I will get around to trying oasis

lonely heart
16-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Paid oasis a visit yesterday as no faves in at sl not working. Saw Emma WOW . Have to give it to brother Lh that nice premises beautiful girl great massage and body slide ended up paying 230 for 90 minutes including tip and value for money definitely Little bit more pricey than my favorite place but different style. Gem of place 3 minutes from my place . Great find thanks.

OMG it is $110 max 1 hour.60 1/2 hour how do you end up with 230??? BTW call me stingy but there is this place in crows nest cal VIP. its only $55 1/2 hour. Hear girls is hot too.

Flyerr221
16-05-2012, 09:16 AM
OMG it is $110 max 1 hour.60 1/2 hour how do you end up with 230??? BTW call me stingy but there is this place in crows nest cal VIP. its only $55 1/2 hour. Hear girls is hot too.

Pretty obvious that Ouch paid $110/60 + $60/30 + $50 tip. Yes $50 is a generous tip but I usually tip my ML $30 for the hour, so $50 for 90min is not too out there for me.

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 12:15 PM

Emma must be a very fine ML for you to invest that much coin? Or maybe just plenty of money to burn and time to kill. Shame you didnt really elaborate on your adventure.

Mr bmw
16-05-2012, 01:18 PM
I when there last week, they charge me 120 for the hour, how come they only charge you guys 110 ??

ouch
16-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Yup I pay 120 + 60. +50 tip and I don't have money to burn but I don't mind tipping for great massage and unfuckingbelievable body slide . And nope no more than hj was on offer but this girl's body is akin to perfect in my mind as u can come tall athletic maybe b cup boobs but more inclined to .a+ shaved downstairs. Smooth skin and very sweet smile.Tease factor 10/10. Point of this post to give Lh credit where its due .

Flyerr221
16-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I when there last week, they charge me 120 for the hour, how come they only charge you guys 110 ??

Maybe they saw your BMW parked out front ? http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Yup I pay 120 + 60. +50 tip and I don't have money to burn but I don't mind tipping for great massage and unfuckingbelievable body slide . And nope no more than hj was on offer but this girl's body is akin to perfect in my mind as u can come tall athletic maybe b cup boobs but more inclined to .a+ shaved downstairs. Smooth skin and very sweet smile.Tease factor 10/10. Point of this post to give Lh credit where its due .

Bro Ouch,

you have put forward a very stong case. Emma sounds amazing. Would love to try one day.

Polonius the Pedant
16-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Saw Emma the other day, she is a pretty good masseuse, fun and exciting. Got me so worked up that she HAD to help with two HJ in 30 min.

ouch
17-05-2012, 08:52 AM
Cookie the only part of u that won't thank me is ur wallet. Quite addictive.

Jono40
17-05-2012, 10:49 PM
The prices for oasis and other shops with the same owner increased 2 weeks ago! Was $110/hr now $120/hr

lonely heart
18-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Now the thai shops has join in the group to rip punters off. How much is 30 mins?? Still 60??

Flyerr221
18-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Now the thai shops has join in the group to rip punters off. How much is 30 mins?? Still 60??

LH I have to take you to task here. In the defence of Thai shops, you pay $60/30 $120/60 and get full body slide and HJ. There is no negotiations on flip over etc.

It's hardly a rip off compared to some of these shops where you don't know what you'll get unitil you strike a deal on flip over, if she will take clothes off etc.

lonely heart
18-05-2012, 12:06 PM
LH I have to take you to task here. In the defence of Thai shops, you pay $60/30 $120/60 and get full body slide and HJ. There is no negotiations on flip over etc.

It's hardly a rip off compared to some of these shops where you don't know what you'll get unitil you strike a deal on flip over, if she will take clothes off etc.

It is a senterment reply. It suppose to mean everything is tough and prices is going down but it is a sham that owner of oasis don't see that and still pushing up price. As long as 30 mins stays at $60 I am happy. None of these thai shop is good for more than 30 mins in my opinion.

lonely heart
18-05-2012, 12:09 PM
The prices for oasis and other shops with the same owner increased 2 weeks ago! Was $110/hr now $120/hr

When u say owner I hope it is not that old and ugly cow that greets customer. She is the worse reception I have seen. Such a shame they got nice girls but such a bitch as reception.

Travelmate
18-05-2012, 12:38 PM
When u say owner I hope it is not that old and ugly cow that greets customer. She is the worse reception I have seen. Such a shame they got nice girls but such a bitch as reception.

Unfortunately she is owner!

cygnus_hyoga0123
18-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Yeah that bitch annoys me too. Especially when I want to see all the girls that is available. Then she will give u that unhappy face. Only the girls is driving me back to this place. I have many friends who is not returning to this shop simply because she is an asshole.

AHLUNGOR
18-05-2012, 09:41 PM
If you compare the PR skills and customer services in these run of the mill shops vs Vicky in SL, its a no brainer isnt it?

Why do you put up with these kind of shit service, do they deserve your business??

Cheers

ouch
19-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Bro Ahlungor the main reason is the girls working are beautiful and massage and tease very good. Shame the owner is an aberration as she has good concept and premise. And girls there are super sexy . I know I already said that but worth mentioning 2x as is big factor. Like cici ,Emma ,rita with shaved bits. Girls aren't as friendly as sl but still very nice

cygnus_hyoga0123
19-05-2012, 10:36 AM
If you compare the PR skills and customer services in these run of the mill shops vs Vicky in SL, its a no brainer isnt it?

Why do you put up with these kind of shit service, do they deserve your business??

Cheers

Fuck man, you just can't drop it do you. Always SL this SL that and like other brothers say you have to write SL into every single thread do you?
It is a Thai massage shop not a government office. Yes the PR is hit and reception is an ass. But they have some serious hot girls that will strip down to everything, give you a B2B + HJ and pussy play for WHOLE HALF AND HOUR FOR $60 DOLLARS. So unless you SL girls start doing that you should stop keep writing about SL in other threads or we can keep taking OASIS and 501 in the SL thread and see how you feel.

ouch
19-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Have a rethink about what u just said ch ,or if u can't do that read the sl thread there are plenty of Newtown and oasis reference. It was ur alter ego or u or both who tempted me to go. From THAT thread. It's Bro Ahlungors opinion so instead of the ridiculous threat that u already carried out. Get over it. Vicky is to the owner of oasis what a Ferrari is to a clapped out mini clubman . I will still go to both shops but overall I agree with Ahlungor 100%

OldPing
19-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Not quite, bro CH. I had a bad experience last week where a girl was sultry, bad service and leave her bra and undies on. Previous encounters were great where I do have nude b2b, especially one called Yoko, and another called Jessica.

lonely heart
19-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Fuck man, you just can't drop it do you. Always SL this SL that and like other brothers say you have to write SL into every single thread do you?
It is a Thai massage shop not a government office. Yes the PR is hit and reception is an ass. But they have some serious hot girls that will strip down to everything, give you a B2B + HJ and pussy play for WHOLE HALF AND HOUR FOR $60 DOLLARS. So unless you SL girls start doing that you should stop keep writing about SL in other threads or we can keep taking OASIS and 501 in the SL thread and see how you feel.

Haha u are the new hot chili in aus99

lonely heart
19-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Not quite, bro CH. I had a bad experience last week where a girl was sultry, bad service and leave her bra and undies on. Previous encounters were great where I do have nude b2b, especially one called Yoko, and another called Jessica.

With thai shops you have to do your research very careful before u go in. The famous ones like Emma Kara Yoko never disappoint. Good news is thai shop reviews are all over the net and what was offer is plan out there. Unlike Chinese massage review where there is these bunch of people think stuff should go hush hush(I was one of those).

It does seem lately all the good girls slowly disappearing from this shop. That's why I go 429 more often these days. Always nice and friendly reception and girls. And I don't have to control my urge to beat the hell out of that bitch reception.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2012, 01:05 AM

When you are comparing shops in Sydney, you always need a reference point, without them, there is really no point discussing and arguing!!

I have been making reference to 5 Star ever since i joined this forum and the first time ever i visited the shop to see Maya which was round about the same time, since then whenever it comes to best or top Asain FS shops and services, 5 Star's name was mentioned in whatever thread the subject matters arises, Brother Wil does it all the times and i do it very regularly so are dozen other brothers.

In the same principle, whenever top Cauc shops are referred to, Stiletto and / or Liaisons will be mentioned, same goes for Cauc B2B massage shops = At Michelles and Misty's

When it comes to Chinese massage shop, the best value has always been 501 and still is, 501 will be mentioned in the same post along with Hygienic Massage when best strong massage is required and that would be Kitty, or Yuki at 288 who will also be mentioned with the subject matter best HJ.

And that have been the case with over 500 posts from Lungor (my previuos life) and may be 1,000+ posts as Ahlungor and no one ever seems to mind!!

Then cum Chinese New Year 2012 and after a totally unexpected visit to the dodgy old shop at 741, a beautiful and pure friendship was mutually formed and a new Star is born.

So of course the reference point for massage shop has been changed. Yes, 501 is still the best value and cheapest and most popular, but the bar for service stanards has been raised, we have now experienced a new frontier and a higher level of customer services and the PR skills and attitude is a whole new different ball game.

So you are right!! Fuck that, who cares, you and LH can play good cop bad cop all you like and support one another, take you business else where since SL is such bad value for you two and all the girls dont do this and dont do that for you!!!

Take your money and your shits somewhere else, $60 / 30 min nude B2B from start to finish, pussy play and HJ, good luck to you, why would you go any where else????

cygnus_hyoga0123
20-05-2012, 10:10 AM
Look mate I am not the first one who point this out you do like to make SL in to every thread that u can. You are the reference expert and you know what I am talking about. Travelmate and Lonely Heart know 501 very well too an u never see them write into every thread mentioning 501/523

As for the good cop bad cop theory of yours, don't even get me started again on that Tiffany's thread of lonely heart's. I think he even figured out who is Vicky and never actually disclose that info so u better drop it mate.

The fact is I just like to point out facts and to be fair I had some good words for 741 although not a lot. When something is shit, it doesn't matter which shop and who is the boss, I will say its is shit, same goes when something is good. Its as simple as that.

lonely heart
20-05-2012, 10:39 AM
The fact is I just like to point out facts and to be fair I had some good words for 741 although not a lot. When something is shit, it doesn't matter which shop and who is the boss, I will say its is shit, same goes when something is good. Its as simple as that.

Just like me, and that is why I choose not to write for any shop. To be fair my be AHLUNGOR had bad experience in 741 or other shops too but because the way he choose to use his name, he has to be modest. In real life, he is a critizer too. I can 100% guarantee u that. Hmm... Better shut up, say too much already. Low key low key. Or I will be like brother Sharky and need to start a new name.

ouch
20-05-2012, 10:47 AM
If its shit as u say. Just dont go there simple. Stick to the places you like. You will be much happier that way. If I have bad times I take my patronage elsewhere. I don't keep going back . That's insanity keep going to same place see same ppl and expect different service. Or masochism , potato potatoe

lonely heart
20-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Yes but I believe in sharing a shit experience so other people will be aware. Also some experience is not as simple as good or bad...like Tiffany in 741. There is good and bad stuff of her, the same goes to most massage girls.

Anyway where were we. Yes before all this distraction.. we were saying about the asshole owner. My suggestion to u all brothers is do your research before u go to Oasis or simply go to 429, pure massage in north Sydney or ViIP at crows nest. Plenty of choice out there.

AHLUNGOR
20-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I think he even figured out who is Vicky and never actually disclose that info so u better drop it mate.

So LH figured out who is Vicky?? You mean her user name, well, that shouldnt be too hard!!

But i am surprised that he did as Vicky has not yet posted anything, she only got a user name so that she can PM me, so i will be interested to know how could he figured out who is Vicky when she hasn't posted at all???

Please explain!!

May be you got a PM from Vicky begging you to leave her shop alone......lol

ouch
20-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Oasis and SL are minutes walk from my house. And the girls are great at both. I don't always have perefect punt or close to it. But for my mind its about relaxing and escaping the stresses of everyday for an hour. And if I get good massage++ or just good massage and engaging company I am content. I will put up with oasis owner cos I like girl there. Just like my.favourite coffee shop In Balmain. Barista and owner are great looking and lovely people and coffee is spot on everytime. I have told them "if you were big smelly sweaty with bad attitude i still come in foe ur coffee ",everything is a bonus. As purpose for visit is for coffee purpose of sl and oasis is relax. And not having to drive over bridge and find parking fits that equation for me.. and the extra distance walking to sl is worth it as I get to chat to Vicky who is lovely person and if girls running late sometimes I get a short very hard massage from Vicky . It's unexpected unnecessary but hugely appreciated. Little personal touches make a difference and punting around I have never had that b4 and whilst there may be bigger better and brighter and cheapershops.and a lot of places to chose from. I like the personal touch .a lot of us do. and that is what separates sl from others. I always share my experience with Vicky usually very good or at worst ok.I know I have digressed from my point. You can't please all punters with human interaction not everyone has same likes . But what we all agree on is VALUE for punting dollar spent. If I enjoy myself and walk out happy then it is VALUE irrespective of what I spend. And when total spend is less than what I was paying at Babylon 7 or 8 years ago its great value.

Flyerr221
20-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Seriously I too wish that the constant referencing to SL and also that FS shop in W'loo would reduce.

I have no problem in those shops getting credit in their own threads, but stay out of others.

Peace brothers.

Great1
21-05-2012, 08:02 AM
I must have picked the wrong day to give Oasis a go. Told only Jenny available, C+ - D cups, body was ok.....The massage was a little weak for my liking, and the ending was nothing special. A sweet enough girl, but maybe we just did not click. Not much talking during the session, but this could well be my fault as I was tired. Anyway's I will go back and try other ML's as the AR's suggest I should.....

Ollie
21-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I must have picked the wrong day to give Oasis a go. Told only Jenny available, C+ - D cups, body was ok.....The massage was a little weak for my liking, and the ending was nothing special. A sweet enough girl, but maybe we just did not click. Not much talking during the session, but this could well be my fault as I was tired. Anyway's I will go back and try other ML's as the AR's suggest I should.....

I too must have picked the wrong time to go. Sat morning within an hour of opening. First time there and lucky only took half hour. No B2B, very mechanical from start to finish. Massage average. But saving grace was being able to have a hot shower afterwards. My fault I guess for not researching and booking a particular girl but was a last minute thing.

Would I try again - maybe after some research and some recommendations from you bros.
So new to punting and only tried SL and oasis. Must try 501 next.

Totally agree with bro Ouch comments about value. Value is a very relative thing and needs to be put into perspective. If I go out totally satisfied, would rather spend $100 at one place than $60 at another if the latter is a poor return. So definitely can't compare services purely based on $$$ I don't think. The bottom line though is everyone has their favourites so as long as they are happy with that who cares!!!

maxwell
21-05-2012, 12:28 PM
I too must have picked the wrong time to go. Sat morning within an hour of opening. First time there and lucky only took half hour. No B2B, very mechanical from start to finish. Massage average. But saving grace was being able to have a hot shower afterwards. My fault I guess for not researching and booking a particular girl but was a last minute thing.

Would I try again - maybe after some research and some recommendations from you bros.
So new to punting and only tried SL and oasis. Must try 501 next.

Totally agree with bro Ouch comments about value. Value is a very relative thing and needs to be put into perspective. If I go out totally satisfied, would rather spend $100 at one place than $60 at another if the latter is a poor return. So definitely can't compare services purely based on $$$ I don't think. The bottom line though is everyone has their favourites so as long as they are happy with that who cares!!!

Ollie, who did you see on your above mentioned punt?

Ollie
21-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Ollie, who did you see on your above mentioned punt?

I didn't catch the name properly - ended in da, like bin da or something.
Looked pretty (around 30) when walked in but when started massage, wrapped up her hair and made her look older. Maybe b cup but not that I was allowed to touch.

I would have liked to see Emma based on reports here.

Travelmate
21-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I didn't catch the name properly - ended in da, like bin da or something.
Looked pretty (around 30) when walked in but when started massage, wrapped up her hair and made her look older. Maybe b cup but not that I was allowed to touch.

I would have liked to see Emma based on reports here.

Her name is called DADA

spiral
24-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I saw Ivy on Monday. Ivy is slim and has a hard jawline, cute enough though. A boobs with big nipples.
Massage was quite good. She got nude immediately.
Massaged me from the head of the table and her shaved pussy almost rubbing on top of my head. I looked up and had a great view.
HJ was good without being outstanding. She sat between my legs so it was difficult to get a good feel - although I asked her to move closer and she did.
Overall it was quite nice.

Ollie
26-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Had half hour at oasis today. Much much better punt than last time here. Yes Yoko it was. Very friendly/chatty (although i dont like it too chatty) just like to lie there and take it all in. Excellent body slide including some good spanish. Hot body c cup easy and will go away quite relaxed haha

atgf
02-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Just wondering if Oasis has a back door? All those on the balconies and windows opposite oasis with a good view of customers can be uncomfortable lol

Just another comment: These Thai shops/businesses all seem to have a certain level of professionalism/standards such as room cleaniness, decor, neatness, and not to mention good value in services offered. Which has generally been lacking from my experiences in Chinese businesses.

What do you guys think?

crazy4thai
02-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Just wondering if Oasis has a back door? All those on the balconies and windows opposite oasis with a good view of customers can be uncomfortable lol

Just another comment: These Thai shops/businesses all seem to have a certain level of professionalism/standards such as room cleaniness, decor, neatness, and not to mention good value in services offered. Which has generally been lacking from my experiences in Chinese businesses.

What do you guys think?

Mate why do you think I quit Newtown for 18 months and visit Oasis and 429 instead, Good price, no bullshit is just the start. if it wasn't for CoCo and Vicky, I would still be playing at thai shops only.

Oh Oasis got no back dorr hope no one knows you lives up stairs. LOL

SpankyTheMonkey
04-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Strange. Never really had get negative experience from mamasan at Oasis. Sure she is totally not a looker, but the interaction we have is so minimal that there's not much bad she can do. Can't really compare anyone to Vicky either. Supreme mamasan for me. Haven't met Coco though.

kumichou
04-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Emma is such a lovely gem. Even on her last booking her massage is still very firm. I think she works in the Artarmon store twice a week.

brissybro
05-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Thai Oasis and Emma are amazing!! I love Sydney:slobber:

wilisno
05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Thai Oasis and Emma are amazing!! I love Sydney:slobber:

That's what we want to hear, welcome to Sydney ! :miao:

brissybro
05-01-2013, 06:10 PM
That's what we want to hear, welcome to Sydney ! :miao:

Cheers wilisno!

I'm often in Sydney for work, so i make it a point to visit many of the establishments this forum recommends, though lately its been silver fox and thai oasis (cause their near my hotel..lol).

Brisbane has such slim pickings up here....and everything has to be on the down low. But if you know where to look... :cool2:

Sydney is the best by far!!

wilisno
05-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Cheers wilisno!

I'm often in Sydney for work, so i make it a point to visit many of the establishments this forum recommends, though lately its been silver fox and thai oasis (cause their near my hotel..lol).

Brisbane has such slim pickings up here....and everything has to be on the down low. But if you know where to look... :cool2:

Sydney is the best by far!!
I'll contact you for some advice when I'm in Brissy ! :miao:

brissybro
05-01-2013, 06:21 PM
Haha! PM anytime:cool2:

jackstar
03-02-2013, 09:21 PM
I has a workout with DaDa last year when she was at 429. I reckon it was her first day. Pretty much let me do whatever. Great set of fakies.

ComedySteve
17-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Anyone know what happened to Dada? I've not seen her on the roster for a long time so I figured she had left.

jellyshots
18-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Hi bro Ilovetofu, nice AR. Nice to see an AR not from one of the shops we typically see.

I can definitely vouch for using almond oil and lavender. My old flat mate took a course at Nature Care and almond oil was the recommended base oil. I found coconut oil to be good too. I've been telling ML's about almond oil for ages but shop owners don't really change..

Nice approach too - use what personal skills you have to make the most out of your session.

Daitowha
20-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Have a go with Emma on last weekend, friendly girl with a slim & fit body (but only A cup, not for boob lovers), can actually do proper & hard massage too. Highly recommended!

jimmyk
20-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Emma is amazing. Last time I had a massage with her, we ended up chatting and listening to music through her phone. She is great when you get to know her, very down to earth and a real stunner!
Treat her well fellas!

21-02-2013, 05:04 AM
More a ritual than a fantasy. I have a Buddhist background with some Hindu influences and its mostly about paying my respects (so to speak). This story was one of my more lucky moments - it rarely happens like this but sometimes you just meet the right girl at the right time with the right chemistry, etc.

In some ways I'm rather fortunate because I've always travelled a lot since I was a kid, and this tends to open your mind and your heart to the world as you get to have so many experiences of so many different cultures and societies.

Take New Years for example. Religions and cultures all over the world have their own way of celebrating this event. On my first trip to Bali I discovered that the Balinese use different calendar systems and they seem to have an endless procession of holy days. Westerners open the new year with revelry. In contrast, the Balinese open the new year in silence. It is called Nyepi Day and falls on the day following the dark moon of the spring equinox. It is a day to make and keep the balance of nature. From the religious and philosophy point of view, Nyepi is meant to be a day of self introspection to decide on values, eg humanity, love, patience, kindness, etc., that should kept forever.

I took this a little further and ended up not speaking at all for almost 3 days. Needless to say this was a rather extraordinary experience and far more difficult than I ever imagined.

Anyway, sorry I've gone off topic a bit.

Beliefs can make people behave in strange ways and sometimes they don't understand your point of view. I met a Thai girl from Golden Touch some time ago and actually started dating her. Strange this was, she didn't really like sex, yet was also not interested in girls either. She mostly just wanted me to give her massages. And when we did have sex she always made me fight for it, which for me became a turn on. We would literally struggle in bed together. She would get me so horny I once ended up coming 3 times in the space of about 90 minutes - not something I have ever done before or since. Then one morning I started talking about Siddhartha and made a comment about his famous womanising. She took offence to this and had a big reaction, even wanting to hit me. She stormed out of the room, took a shower and walked out the door. I don't mind a feisty woman but I also don't care much for drama. She texted me later saying sorry, etc, but I didn't reply and refused to see her again. People want their Gods to be perfect and pure, but that just isn't the case.

Inox me brother, would be good to hear more from you!

MrSeven
08-03-2013, 04:59 PM
Had a session with emma today. Damn what a body. Wish i got a blowjob from her though, if she read this she's know i love a rough bbbj lol

newnight
14-03-2013, 03:09 PM
does she do bj?

matong36
18-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Hello guys,

So many positive compliments about emma and oasis. Would definitely try it when i go to Sydney end of this month.

However can someone enlighten me on their pricing? Apparently they do not have a website to inform of their price.

18-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Hello guys,

So many positive compliments about emma and oasis. Would definitely try it when i go to Sydney end of this month.

However can someone enlighten me on their pricing? Apparently they do not have a website to inform of their price.

Here you are followings web infos.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopHome.pl?productId=2137

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getRate.pl?productId=2137

sam27
23-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Which shop gives nude b2b massage no 1 or 2 ? I confused little bit. How much for half hour massage?
Sam