PDA

View Full Version : Question Hong Kong ML in Sydney

nobody12
20-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Tried Emily at 227 before and she has the perfect pair of breasts however she left. I can't find any Hong Kong ML around CBD. Around C-D cup and around mid 20's. Any suggestion?

lonely heart
20-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Kitt in Shop 3 501 King Street Newtown.
Mid 20 pocket rocket, busty C cup very pretty and good massage. All services available.

IMO one of the most all rounder ML in the market right now. And yes she is from HK. Speaks native Hong Kong Cantonese.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Tried Emily at 227 before and she has the perfect pair of breasts however she left. I can't find any Hong Kong ML around CBD. Around C-D cup and around mid 20's. Any suggestion?

You obviously 唔似係自己友!

nobody12
21-06-2018, 12:43 PM
You obviously 唔似係自己友!

I'm not Chinese so you will have to translate that for me HAHAHA.

Still remember my session with Emily.

She asked if I'm naughty and I asked if she is naughty or not.

She replied sometimes and suddenly she slapped me on my butt and took my hands to massage her breasts.

Shame that she only does standard massage but no open-minded. Sad that she left already.

227 truly gave me some amazing experiences.

Cici, Rita, that German girl (Stella?), Lisa and etc.

Girls now at 227 are a bit more protective and restricted for what they can do but that's reasonable for everyone.

Still their standard is very high and you can tell by the look of the girls.

nobody12
21-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Mid 20 pocket rocket, busty C cup very pretty and good massage. All services available.

IMO one of the most all rounder ML in the market right now. And yes she is from HK. Speaks native Hong Kong Cantonese.

I don't really speak Hong Kong Cantonese but i like Hong Kong girls.

Kitt speaks fluent English ?

Nice that you don't keep a gem to yourself

d3nz0
21-06-2018, 04:27 PM
I don't really speak Hong Kong Cantonese but i like Hong Kong girls.

Kitt speaks fluent English ?

Nice that you don't keep a gem to yourself

Mate cici at 227 was stunner. Prettiest face coupled with a curvy body. Extras were on offer as well haha. Just wondering where she is working now..

nobody12
21-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Mate cici at 227 was stunner. Prettiest face coupled with a curvy body. Extras were on offer as well haha. Just wondering where she is working now..

I think she is no longer in the business

massagecriticaus
22-06-2018, 01:53 PM

I am assuming this is the same Kitt you mention who working in Warick Farm? Which day does she work in Newtown?

lonely heart
22-06-2018, 06:51 PM
I am assuming this is the same Kitt you mention who working in Warick Farm? Which day does she work in Newtown?

Yes same person. She is usually in Newtown during Thursday and Saturday... As usual, better call to confirm and book.

cuteguy
23-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Jenny at Diva is from HK. She's not your typical skinny Asian girl. Her English is very good. She really works hard in giving you a satisfying massage.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Genuine Hong Kong girl is very hard to find, many of them actually from the mainland, speaks some Cantonese then marketed as from Hong Kong , just not quite the same !

From my memory banks : some of the classic gems:

Catherine ex 127 Regent FS. Famous conversations:

刁得未呀?
你咁硬,想刁死人個女咩!
You want to fuck yet?
You so hard, want to fuck my mum’s daughter to dead!

Vivian #18, ex Zanadu 36 D Cups

用手?用口?波 dee ?
Use hand? Use mouth? Or body to body?

Tiffany ex SL

你咁鍾意大波波,應該改名叫做波哥
You like big tits (balls), you should change your name from Lungor to Ball gor !

Lisa ex Stanmore with the strongest and hardest massage :

唔怕唔怕,痛完你就會好 high 㗎啦!
Don’t worry, after all the pains and hurts, you will be very “high” !

nobody12
26-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Genuine Hong Kong girl is very hard to find, many of them actually from the mainland, speaks some Cantonese then marketed as from Hong Kong , just not quite the same !

From my memory banks : some of the classic gems:

Catherine ex 127 Regent FS. Famous conversations:

刁得未呀?
你咁硬,想刁死人個女咩!
You want to fuck yet?
You so hard, want to fuck my mum’s daughter to dead!

Vivian #18, ex Zanadu 36 D Cups

用手?用口?波 dee ?
Use hand? Use mouth? Or body to body?

Tiffany ex SL

你咁鍾意大波波,應該改名叫做波哥
You like big tits (balls), you should change your name from Lungor to Ball gor !

Lisa ex Stanmore with the strongest and hardest massage :

唔怕唔怕,痛完你就會好 high 㗎啦!
Don’t worry, after all the pains and hurts, you will be very “high” !

I still don't know what your name stands for AHHAHHA

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2018, 12:11 PM
I still don't know what your name stands for AHHAHHA

Lungor ?

Dragon brother !

winning2121
08-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the translations !

studsg
08-08-2018, 10:42 PM
From memory. There is Joey from QVB that has an awesome bum, if you are into long legs and beautify bums. Will eventually write an AR on.

Nina from Blossoms who is from Macau. Has D cups and an awesome figure.

There is Coco from QVB lists as from HKG, but haven't tried her so can't tell if that's authentic.