PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where are the good massage shops?

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 08:04 PM
I dropped by my old massage shops recently, midas, mastige, romeos and i gotta say i was pretty dissapointed by the general drop in quality.

Like midas back in the day used to be popping but now they got random girls there and they got non korean girls as well?

Or are all the good chicks just busy?

Seems like the fs shops girls are hotter plus they do more. Back in the day the massage chicks tended to be hotter.

aussiegaigin
20-06-2018, 08:27 PM
There are plenty of good massage shops around.
\
Just read some of the reviews here.

lonely heart
20-06-2018, 09:00 PM
I dropped by my old massage shops recently, midas, mastige, romeos and i gotta say i was pretty dissapointed by the general drop in quality.

Like midas back in the day used to be popping but now they got random girls there and they got non korean girls as well?

Or are all the good chicks just busy?

Seems like the fs shops girls are hotter plus they do more. Back in the day the massage chicks tended to be hotter.

How do you define good? What is good for me may not be good for you right? For one I absolute not a fan of Korean girls. Expensive, poor services....

From your opening, I am assuming you want Korean (or Japan) with the type of interior setting of Midas? If that's the case than you are out of luck. Most of those shops (AS you already know) are going down hill----fast and furious style!!

If you ask this question a few weeks ago I would suggest you give Broadway 227 but after some very reliable intel that I have received about this place, I will not suggest anyone set foot in this place.

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Correct assumption bud. It seems like these stores are doing well business wise even though the quality has fallen.

Good for me is a place with stunners, like the old midas. 8s , 9s minimum 7.5s. I prefer korean as i am korean but dont mind japanese. Im not too fussed with interior if girls are hot.

ronni
20-06-2018, 09:28 PM
Most of those shops (as you already know) are going down hill----fast and furious style!!

Whats the reason they have fallen in quality ?

Seems like a failsafe idea - sexy koreans, sexy service

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 09:37 PM
I think its because demand exceeds supply. Even though they didnt maintain their previously high standards, they are still earning high revenue.

I may be wrong about demand as i havent been to these places much at all in the past few years, but each time i have been they have had a lot of customers.

I think their customer base is much broader than fs shops as there is less stigma attached to a happy ending massage compared with fs with a whore.

ronni
20-06-2018, 09:39 PM
So you're saying they are a victim of their own success, not a victim of poor recruiting

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 09:48 PM
Again hard to say. My suspicion is the hot girls are all taken when i rock up without a booking. The lineups ive seen have been pretty poor.

ronni
20-06-2018, 09:49 PM
Not much written up about the Korean massage shops. So service is not consistent?

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Back when i used to frequent midas there used to be reviews on here but that was a different time i guess.

I did see a girl at mastige8 semi recently and the service from my girl was definitely pretty poor by the shops standards. However she did say she was new.

Ted Hunter
20-06-2018, 10:24 PM
I’ve always found B’way 227 well run with great girls
Bella in George St
Silver Fox
Diva on Sussex
Summerville on Harris St Pyrmont... all good

doubleunique
20-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Cheers bud ive been to silverfox and diva and they were not my cup of tea.
Might check out bway sometime.
Ive heard some good things about tokio studio on sussex can anyone confirm?

dotaaho
21-06-2018, 02:12 PM
Keen to know aswell.

Broadway was my go to but the 2 girls I'm into both left, and my mate led me to 130 for the past month, even though the reception is hard to deal with.

Sussex was alright at the start but one time the ML mistaken the alcoholic dettol sanitizer for the oil, and my junk burnt for 3 days. Haven't been back since.

I take that there's not too many massage places ML review, so everyone is just having a chat in the general section to find out more.

nobody12
21-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Keen to know aswell.

Broadway was my go to but the 2 girls I'm into both left, and my mate led me to 130 for the past month, even though the reception is hard to deal with.

Sussex was alright at the start but one time the ML mistaken the alcoholic dettol sanitizer for the oil, and my junk burnt for 3 days. Haven't been back since.

I take that there's not too many massage places ML review, so everyone is just having a chat in the general section to find out more.

I suggest you try Blossom Massage with Bonnie, cherry at QVB or emma at DOS (I don't know if she is still there).All Big tits and good service and good looking

Bonnie is curvy, cute but not too fat, very naive but like to please you

Cherry is fit, sexy and has the sexy look and will lead you to pleasure

Emma is curvy tits are like watermelons so you will like it. Haven't seen her for a long time.

chrissyboy
21-06-2018, 03:02 PM
If you ask this question a few weeks ago I would suggest you give Broadway 227 but after some very reliable intel that I have received about this place, I will not suggest anyone set foot in this place.

What was the very reliable intel on 227 Broadway??? From the AR ive seen as well as my own personal experience at this shop its always been great.

I can't seem to find any AR from you about 227 Broadway so I can only assume that you've never been there before. If that is the case I find it hard for someone to be able to suggest to someone to visit or avoid a shop unless they have been there themselves and experienced the service etc and that they only rely on intel or reviews from other to form an opinion of a shop.

Ted Hunter
21-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Chrissyboy: Good call

lonely heart
21-06-2018, 05:03 PM
What was the very reliable intel on 227 Broadway??? From the AR ive seen as well as my own personal experience at this shop its always been great.

I can't seem to find any AR from you about 227 Broadway so I can only assume that you've never been there before. If that is the case I find it hard for someone to be able to suggest to someone to visit or avoid a shop unless they have been there themselves and experienced the service etc and that they only rely on intel or reviews from other to form an opinion of a shop.

You don't need to be in a shop to get intel if you are well connected. My Intel come from multiple girls that worked or works for Alice(Lily). I would not tell here because it is not my business if a venue owner want to fuck up their business. I just want to warn people to think twice before going to this place.

Ted Hunter
21-06-2018, 05:58 PM
My conversation with the girls indicates that Alice looks after her girls and dud punters are banned.There is a comparatively low attrition rate at this place.gotta tell you something

chrissyboy
21-06-2018, 06:24 PM
You don't need to be in a shop to get intel if you are well connected. My Intel come from multiple girls that worked or works for Alice(Lily). I would not tell here because it is not my business if a venue owner want to fuck up their business. I just want to warn people to think twice before going to this place.

I personally still don't see enough evidence that would support your warning to people to think twice about going to this shop even if your well connected and your intel has come from multiple girls that have either worked or are working at 227.

If there were any issues within the business in my opinion its not showing in terms of its operation. From what I can see on both this forum and my own personal visits to this shop is that all the girls I have met including the regular girls or one that have been there for a long time are still working there and each time I visit the girls are always happy and the level of service is always high and consistent across the girls and the shop is always busy when I have been there to the point that on several occasions whilst waiting I have overheard the receptionist telling customer that have just walked in that the are busy and a lot of the girls are booked.

Also there are quiet a lot of positive reviews on this forum from other punter that have visited 227 as well which would give an indication that the shop is doing well.

Potluck2.0
21-06-2018, 10:42 PM

I gotta agree, this shop has been going downhill big time. Dont know what's going on. They even raised their price recently to $95/half an hour. I've tried to go in without booking a few times but it's always 20-30 min wait so I leave. It's like they have too few girls working all the time only ever 2 or 3 when they should probably have 5 girls on at the same time. papasan seems really disinterested

aussiegaigin
21-06-2018, 10:51 PM
I gotta agree, this shop has been going downhill big time. Dont know what's going on. They even raised their price recently to $95/half an hour. I've tried to go in without booking a few times but it's always 20-30 min wait so I leave. It's like they have too few girls working all the time only ever 2 or 3 when they should probably have 5 girls on at the same time. papasan seems really disinterested

Their roster shows at least 6 girls every day, today there is 8. Maybe the problem is that it is too popular?

DanThePuntingMan
21-06-2018, 11:47 PM

Really how recent was your last visit???? That's funny because i remember going to this shop back in late 2016 early 2017 and their price was $95 for half an hour.

The reason why you think they don't have enough girls is because they are all usually booked in advance as most of the girls in this shop are very popular so if you walk in without a booking your choice of girl is very limited.

chrissyboy
22-06-2018, 12:15 AM

WOW, I somehow don't think that you have been to 227 before or if you have it was a long time ago. I've done a bit of back tracking as I haven't been punting in Sydney as long as other on this forum and anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but the current manager/owner has been there for a few years and I can see punter who had paid $95 for half an hour and this was back in 2015.

lonely heart
22-06-2018, 08:10 AM
I personally still don't see enough evidence that would support your warning to people to think twice about going to this shop even if your well connected and your intel has come from multiple girls that have either worked or are working at 227.

If there were any issues within the business in my opinion its not showing in terms of its operation. From what I can see on both this forum and my own personal visits to this shop is that all the girls I have met including the regular girls or one that have been there for a long time are still working there and each time I visit the girls are always happy and the level of service is always high and consistent across the girls and the shop is always busy when I have been there to the point that on several occasions whilst waiting I have overheard the receptionist telling customer that have just walked in that the are busy and a lot of the girls are booked.

Also there are quiet a lot of positive reviews on this forum from other punter that have visited 227 as well which would give an indication that the shop is doing well.

Look mate if you are happy to go that's all good.

The issued I mentioned is well know by many punters here. It should not be something that openly discuss here and I did not even disclose the full detail to people who PMed me. Lets just say if this blow up it can get her (277) close up big time!

It was just a friendly advise to other people.... that all.

RNT4LIFE
22-06-2018, 10:29 AM
hey LB bro,i truly respect everything you said and i do not doubt you, but you cant just tell half the story man. this is what the forum is for, to help each other brother out, no matter its good or bad.

RNT4LIFE
22-06-2018, 10:32 AM
ar fuk, just saw the other thread by a new user... haha damn, thanks for the heads up whoever you are!

lonely heart
22-06-2018, 11:34 AM
hey LB bro,i truly respect everything you said and i do not doubt you, but you cant just tell half the story man. this is what the forum is for, to help each other brother out, no matter its good or bad.

You calling me a lady boy now... :fire:

ar fuk, just saw the other thread by a new user... haha damn, thanks for the heads up whoever you are!

What post? Care to link please?

Sentinel54
22-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Poor both of you. You got hurt and that girl got scared when customer got upset.

Have to admit I did it once as I thought that one wanted to use it on him lol. Every 5 mins he asked me to wash my hands with hand sanitizer

Oh....that would have been interesting

227 Broadway
24-06-2018, 07:32 PM

So you haven’t been to our shop but are well connected in the industry. OK, that certainly doesn’t seem like real evidence to spread rumours about us. I have also been sent copies of the PM’s by other syd99 members and the accusations contained in them are absolute false.

To set the record straight, we are also well connected in the industry and these girls that used to work for us that you get your “Intel” from, work in other shops or run their own shops, they are now our business competitors.

If they don’t work for us it’s usually because they don’t suit here or are not able to keep up to our standards. Of course they'd be upset when I let them off, they wouldn't accept the fact of their low quality services and they won’t tell you they got fired by us, they will just say things to try and hurt and discredit us.

There are many girls who used to work at 227 that are still in contact with us, lots of them are good friends with our current girls. Sometimes they ask if they can work with us again as they have improved after more practices, we are always open for them. That's why you may notice on our roster, there are often some girls who disappear for a while, and then come back again. We won’t keep girls that aren’t up to our high standard.

As said previously, the shop owners in this industry will also try and affect other businesses by spreading false rumours to try and increase their business. What they actually should be doing is concentrate on improving their own business to increase their customers, rather than try and discredit other shops.

Ted Hunter
24-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Bravo
Very Well said
Only idiots believe unsubstantiated rumours spread by someone who they don’t know
This a very well run professional establishment that sets the benchmark
I occasionally try other shops to see what is out there.I always return
Either provide the source of your information and a full explanation of what that information is
Or shut the hell up