PDA

View Full Version : Kesckes - locanto

Dak2000
21-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Person's Name : Kesckes

Establishment : private WL near Wynyard

Date of Visit : June 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink:
https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_2551914564/Half-Hungarian-Kecskes-New-to-CBD-All-Gentlemen-Welcome.html
0451 241 707

Hours of Business : not known

Rates :
30min / $130
45 / 180
60 / 220

Size/shape: size 8, 160-165cm , B cup, nice curvy butt

Nationality or Ethnicity : Not European. Asian, couldn’t pick it. Korean mix? I asked her where she was from, she said Indian. Not Indian

Services Provided : CBJ (BBBJ offered), sex

Value for money/recommend? : hard to say $130 (see below) for half hour of sex with a young girl isn’t value for money, young bucks would say no / no

This ad caught my eye as it said Hungarian. Pics obviously fake, but what the heck, a Euro chick would be there right? I’d asked for an hour via text, good response time, but was offered half when I got there. Offered and paid $150 which I see isn’t the rate advertised now.

The girl is pretty, obviously Asian. Speaks enough English for this. No shower but a bit of a wipe down. She offered BBBJ but paying for half a minute natural tells me no value in extras so CBJ it is.

She’s on with the condom, sucks till at least I had half a hard on, then doggy. Yes I’m a champion as I had her coming in about half a minute before even hard. A few positions, another orgasm (haha), hand job now? Nope, let’s carry on. She’s tackle tickling like crazy, it nice but have to divert her lest it all ends too soon. Gave in a little later, hand job finish. Get dressed, out the door. Twenty minutes.

YMMV.

Strayer Mate
22-06-2018, 11:58 AM
shame.. I can see why you were lured in by the "100% real and recent photos" ..... I'm presuming RF=zero!

Dak2000
23-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Pics are reasonably obviously lifted from somewhere without doing a reverse image search. I was lured by the half Hungarian bit and the Hungarian name. Stayed as a friendly and pretty girl answered the door. The next bits mean RF=0.