I now take my own Zeros and my own lube : Sylk
A few girls are impressed by both so I write down the details for them
Some girls lube up too early and the stuff they use tastes dreadful
Sylk in the other hand is not half bad
Not available everywhere:Do a google and you can buy on line or at selected
Chemists

krnboy
21-06-2018, 05:17 PM
I think the Japanese condoms are a lot thinner and feels better. Starts with an O but cant remember the full name.

Maybe try them next time

Ted Hunter
21-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Okamoto.....usually available online or Ebay

exstar
21-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Zeros are my weapon of choice for the local market - get the one with the dimples.

When in SE Asia Sagami 0.02 is the weapon of choice. Shits all over okamoto and is as close to bare back as you can get. Even the girls comment on the feeling as well!

Momoe
21-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Some WLs i saw bought their own, and apparently only used Okamoto/Sagami for their "preferred" customers

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Can you buy these thin condoms in Australia ?

I want to try

exstar
21-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Can you buy these thin condoms in Australia ?

I want to try

Yes you can online just google it $35 for a pack of 6 sagami

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Yes you can online just google it $35 for a pack of 6 sagami

Expensive. Perhaps only come in small Asian sizes as well ?

krnboy
21-06-2018, 10:35 PM
Okamoto! That's the one. 0.03 and 0.02. Thats the shit!

exstar
21-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Expensive. Perhaps only come in small Asian sizes as well ?

There is XL available too. When you buy locally it’s obly $12-$15 for pack of 6. If you got a mate coming from Asia tell them to bring some for you.

I had bad experience with Okamoto, hey don’t come pre lube so if the girls not wet enough it breaks and you don’t know and you’ve already come inside her - which is exactly what happened to me.

Brothelcreeper
21-06-2018, 11:45 PM
There is XL available too. When you buy locally it’s obly $12-$15 for pack of 6. If you got a mate coming from Asia tell them to bring some for you.

I had bad experience with Okamoto, hey don’t come pre lube so if the girls not wet enough it breaks and you don’t know and you’ve already come inside her - which is exactly what happened to me.

Ooohh, I like the sound of that. Sorry honey but I came inside you without realising.

Momoe
22-06-2018, 12:31 AM

Who got more freaked out this this case?

exstar
22-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Who got more freaked out this this case?
Mate it was panic stations all around - I did give her a decent tip to cover morning after pill and a check up etc