PDA

View Full Version : General talk Liars: making a booking,but NO SHOW without any reasons

ikery
21-06-2018, 08:04 PM
These persons are nasty liars. They booked, But didn't attend without any reasons. more information soon

pete87
22-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Are you a shop owner?

rockbreaker
22-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Camping for more details! Lol

4FoW2
22-06-2018, 01:07 PM
These persons are nasty liars. They booked, But didn't attend without any reasons. more information soon
Yeah its so unfair..I mean every single time I have gone to a shop I get a 100% performance, never any bait or switch, never short changed on time, never poor attitude, always hygienic environment and ALWAYS get the service they promise after they take my money.
Now don't approve of their no show but lets be real - its the dodgy industry we play in. If you can't accept that this may happen from time to time then........

On a more positive spin ...lets treat respectful, good customers better which will give you repeat business than these "nasty liars" won't be able to book as your regular trustworthy clients will take up all your spots.

funboybrisbane
22-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Yeah its so unfair..I mean every single time I have gone to a shop I get a 100% performance, never any bait or switch, never short changed on time, never poor attitude, always hygienic environment and ALWAYS get the service they promise after they take my money.
Now don't approve of their no show but lets be real - its the dodgy industry we play in. If you can't accept that this may happen from time to time then........

On a more positive spin ...lets treat respectful, good customers better which will give you repeat business than these "nasty liars" won't be able to book as your regular trustworthy clients will take up all your spots.Not a truer word has ever been spoken!
Amen , preach it brother [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JustMetoday
22-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Spot on for truth.

Brissypunter
22-06-2018, 04:06 PM
What’s she think she going to do put a list on here of names and phone numbers ? Lol . Good luck with that .. it’s a dog eat dog world out there if you can’t hamdle it maybe not right job for you ..