PDA

View Full Version : Question What proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

suede
23-06-2018, 03:49 PM
I visit this forum a lot, and joined now.
Question: For the average priced good brothel, not MILF place, what proportion of customers would be considered well presented and attractive ?

Brothelcreeper
23-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Only the shop owners would know

Shane Paddo ?

Jerry 5 ?

Jesse 42 ?

paddington244
23-06-2018, 10:06 PM
A high percent for us
Shane

Maxybru
24-06-2018, 12:12 AM
A high percent for us
Shane

What a suck.

Only 20% max

Pussyhands
24-06-2018, 09:37 AM
As long as they are clean I am that’s all it really matters

lemonaus
26-06-2018, 11:40 AM
my experience is ......
1. keep urself clean
2. never smelly mouth
3. be polite

I never ask ML to do what they dont like since they wont do it well if they dont like it

nobody12
26-06-2018, 01:28 PM
People with a big wad of cash?

suede
27-06-2018, 12:02 AM
i never seen a punter in brothel good looking, and usually they are older, like 40-50 years old

woods23
27-06-2018, 01:06 AM
i never seen a punter in brothel good looking, and usually they are older, like 40-50 years old

How old nd how good looking are you?

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Last few times I visited 227, Blossom and QVB and ran into other punters, most of them were in suits or well dressed and looking like respectable businessmen.

They pretty much made going to the RnT shops looking like attending Research and Training seminars!

garfield
27-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Last few times I visited 227, Blossom and QVB and ran into other punters, most of them were in suits or well dressed and looking like respectable businessmen.

They pretty much made going to the RnT shops looking like attending Research and Training seminars!

The are many office professionals going to RnT, some ML told me they've got customers like doctors, dentist, lawyers, professors, barrister, executives, etc.

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2018, 09:29 AM
We are all handsome with 6 packs, perfect Colgate smiles, full wallets and smell like a perfumed rose garden.

The laydeez love us all.

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2018, 09:31 AM
The are many office professionals going to RnT, some ML told me they've got customers like doctors, dentist, lawyers, professors, barrister, executives, etc.

Yeap, and believe it or not, many office workers who sat and look at the computer all day really need a massage - neck and shoulder in particular! The part 2, well, it’s just a bonus - it’s a man thing ! I’m sure all us man man will understand......... haha

gentleguy
27-06-2018, 12:12 PM
I always shower at home before a punt and wear clean clothes. Nothing too fancy maybe a nice pair of jeans or chinos. Nice clean shirt and a pair of casual shoes. Will shave, brush my teeth and mouthwash. I mainly punt at night so I will know on the day if I will be punting that night so come on here check the rosters and reviews and decide on a shop to go to.

Peter69
27-06-2018, 06:26 PM
I always take pride in my appearance especially when I'm going to be in the company of a female, I'll go the extra mile to make sure her task is not completely a horrible experience, hence the reason I train 5 days a week, i know that when a gorgeous hot woman is taking me by the hand into the room & she's gonna take me to heaven, I wanna look & feel my best

The Speechwriter
27-06-2018, 07:05 PM
I always take pride in my appearance especially when I'm going to be in the company of a female, I'll go the extra mile to make sure her task is not completely a horrible experience, hence the reason I train 5 days a week, i know that when a gorgeous hot woman is taking me by the hand into the room & she's gonna take me to heaven, I wanna look & feel my best

I’m with you Peter.

While I’m still able to, I present myself as fit and as strong and as presentable as I can for a man my age (45). I want as few barriers as possible between me and the girl, given that I’m usually giving them at least 10 years.

I’ve seen BC once at Paddo (fully clothed) and he looked hard and healthy for a man who admits to being 53. He also smelt nice. Calvin Klein Eternity, I think? He’s the only punter on this forum I’ve met. Girls would like him.

I’ve bumped into other punters (no words exchanged) at 42G and they all looked OK. Seen mostly office types at Sakura 57. Again, no chatting. They looked embarrassed.

Ginza is the exception for me.

I’ve sat in its communal waiting room twice. Once with an obese and shabbily dressed white guy who looked and wheezed like a walking heart attack; and once with a guy in high viz gear covered in dust. I would hate to have been the girl seeing either of them that day.

About a month ago, a guy walked in on me and Aiko in that little room 11 at Ginza near the laundry. He looked like shit — shorts and thongs. Aiko and I were naked, about to start to round 2. Fuck knows how he got the wrong room.

I reckon Maxybru is probably right — about 25% of us make an effort.

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2018, 07:08 PM
I’m with you Peter.

While I’m still able to, I present myself as fit and as strong and as presentable as I can for a man my age (45). I want as few barriers as possible between me and the girl, given that I’m usually giving them at least 10 years.

I’ve seen BC once at Paddo (fully clothed) and he looked hard and healthy for a man who admits to being 53. He also smelt nice. Calvin Klein Eternity, I think? Girls would like him.

I’ve bumped into other punters at 42G and they all looked OK. Seen mostly office types at Sakura 57.

Ginza is the exception for me.

I’ve sat in its communal waiting room twice. Once with an obese and shabbily dressed white guy who looked and wheezed like a walking heart attack; and once with a guy in high viz gear covered in dust. I would hate to have been the girl seeing either of them that day.

About a month ago, a guy walked in on me and Aiko in that little room 11 at Ginza near the laundry. He looked like shit — shorts and thongs. Aiko and I were naked. Fuck knows how he got the wrong room.

I reckon Maxybru is probably right — about 25% of us make an effort.

Thanks Speech. Glad you mentioned that I was fully clothed when we met. LOL

beta101
27-06-2018, 07:08 PM
I look like a bum compared to the Supreme gentleman caffery.

suede
27-06-2018, 08:17 PM
respect to brothels and accepting punters of all types. they cant force a dress or odour policy

cuteguy
29-06-2018, 03:27 PM
The WLs really need to be desensitized to do it with any Dick and Harry out there. It all comes down to money money money! Show me the money and you'll get your meal deal.

Peter69
29-06-2018, 03:48 PM
I gotta say i still couldn't fuck or play with an old creepy ugly smelly chick if it was reversed, not even for all the money in the world! I once was with Ashley from Summerville just about to enjoy her bod when a massive guy comes out of the room naked with the ML in tow cringing! She definitely had to work for her cash that day!

beta101
29-06-2018, 06:08 PM
That is a fucking awful story.

The Speechwriter
29-06-2018, 07:06 PM
I wonder how you knew it was bc. I have been lurking here a while and I wouldn't know anyone to look at.

The owner/manager of 244 Paddo, Shane, introduced me to BC over a beer at Paddo RSL next door. We were both regulars at Paddo at the time.

paddington244
29-06-2018, 07:07 PM
An what a day that was!!!!!
Shane

Brothelcreeper
29-06-2018, 11:30 PM
An what a day that was!!!!!
Shane

Yes I seem to remember that me and Speech were going to do MMFF. He saw the two hot girls lisa and Eva and then decided he would do a double with them leaving me high and dry in reception with tumbleweed blowing down the aisles.

I have since forgiven him.....

Brothelcreeper
29-06-2018, 11:32 PM
I gotta say i still couldn't fuck or play with an old creepy ugly smelly chick if it was reversed, not even for all the money in the world! I once was with Ashley from Summerville just about to enjoy her bod when a massive guy comes out of the room naked with the ML in tow cringing! She definitely had to work for her cash that day!

Play this game. Pretend you are a WL. Stand at the bus stop, stand still in the shopping centre or the train station. Look immediately at the next 10 guys or girls that walk past you of all ages and sizes and assume they are your next 10 customers if you were a WL as they have decided to choose you in the line up or book you.

That shows you the not so glamorous life that the WL leads as I can assure you, you won't want to have sex with anyone in that 10.

Every punter does not look like Richard Gere or Brad Pitt.

suede
29-06-2018, 11:33 PM
that game where i see the next 10 women and well i could do a large fraction of them

Highnoon
30-06-2018, 02:46 AM
I think - in addition to being clean - a ML rates the way how she is approached, treated, respected. Age might not be the main focus. They do have a lot of experience and look behind the facade. But in most cases, she has to take it ...

Peter69
30-06-2018, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=Brothelcreeper;1452317]Play this game. Pretend you are a WL. Stand at the bus stop, stand still in the shopping centre or the train station. Look immediately at the next 10 guys or girls that walk past you of all ages and sizes and assume they are your next 10 customers if you were a WL as they have decided to choose you in the line up or book you.

That shows you the not so glamorous life that the WL leads as I can assure you, you won't want to have sex with anyone in that 10.

Every punter does not look like Richard Gere or Brad Pitt.[/QUOTE
Exactly BC & as I said, not for all the money in the world

Brothelcreeper
30-06-2018, 11:08 AM
I think - in addition to being clean - a ML rates the way how she is approached, treated, respected. Age might not be the main focus. They do have a lot of experience and look behind the facade. But in most cases, she has to take it ...

Exactly. Like everything in life if you treat someone well then they will treat you well in return. Kindness repaid.

Like when you go into a normal shop. If you are nice to the person serving you, you will get good service. If you rude to them then their barriers go up and you won't. Same in brothel land. Give a girl a nice time and she will do her best to show you a nice time.