PDA

View Full Version : General talk When sex hurts the girl- what to do.

corvus
23-06-2018, 10:12 PM
Juat after some advice from all the very experienced bros here, I'm sure we have more sex then the average person.

When having sex, with a lot of foreplay, say a good 15-20 min worth and the girl still complains penetrative sex hurts, what do I do or can do about it so it doesn't happen next time ?

Yogurt
23-06-2018, 10:43 PM
STOP and go wash your dick and put on your clothes and go home

corvus
23-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah I lways stop and just get ahandjob finish

AHLUNGOR
23-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Juat after some advice from all the very experienced bros here, I'm sure we have more sex then the average person.

When having sex, with a lot of foreplay, say a good 15-20 min worth and the girl still complains penetrative sex hurts, what do I do or can do about it so it doesn't happen next time ?

You talking about your wife, a girl friend, a one night stand , a FS girl or a RnT girl .

Also , girl of a different race ?

With or without lube ??

xboyx
24-06-2018, 12:11 AM
what's your dick size?

Happyman2018
24-06-2018, 06:47 AM
That really rare.
Unless u got above average cock
Or u r very rough
Lastly if its FS girl then she may be pretending to be hurt so dont need to do it
If wife or gf then different story

GoldfishMan
24-06-2018, 09:31 AM
Depends on the what the problem is, dude.
Personally, my dick is on the longer side, girth is just normal I think. As a result, quite often I would end up nudging the girl's cervix if I went too deep. Happens more often on petite Chinese girls, I find. You should be able to feel it when it happens... Some pressure at the tip of your dick head when you go balls deep.
Not all girls complain, some just twist their body to minimize my penetration. Others start complaining "too deep" and rub their tummy area.
I have to say, this turns me on a lot. I usually just assure them I'll go easy on them, then after a while pump them real hard and enjoy their reaction. Gets me over the line every time!

garfield
24-06-2018, 10:33 AM
Yeah I lways stop and just get ahandjob finish

Same, the girls were polite and apologising. You can see it's genuine as they were crying so I just have to stop.

BlackToad
24-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Has she seen a doctor about this? She may have some infection of the pussy that is causing sex to hurt, like yeast or something.

rooter
24-06-2018, 03:33 PM
There are so many possibilities and variables here that it is impossible for anyone to give you any sound advice without knowing the full story and all the details.
One thing for certain though is if a girl says she is in pain (whether she is a casual partner, GF or WL) then the first thing you should do is stop doing whatever it is you are doing.

corvus
24-06-2018, 11:32 PM
There are so many possibilities and variables here that it is impossible for anyone to give you any sound advice without knowing the full story and all the details.
One thing for certain though is if a girl says she is in pain (whether she is a casual partner, GF or WL) then the first thing you should do is stop doing whatever it is you are doing.

My dicks not that big it's average in width and girth.

Its happened to both WL and gf. I asked before if they have anything and they said no.

Also there was no fish smell or anything bad as well

Dazzle
25-06-2018, 05:56 AM
You paid for a service, fuck , some of these girls fuck 12 to 15 hours straight & more they are mostly ice too the eye balls anyway. They all stay is then after a couple of visits. An d you know them a little better, it’s different, I found some of these cracker heads can take a pounding and allwatts is the little peetie one .

bronte
25-06-2018, 08:21 AM
You paid for a service, fuck , some of these girls fuck 12 to 15 hours straight & more they are mostly ice too the eye balls anyway. They all stay is then after a couple of visits. An d you know them a little better, it’s different, I found some of these cracker heads can take a pounding and allwatts is the little peetie one .
You must be cold when typing this.

GT101
25-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Unless your dick is bigger than a baby, there shouldn't be a problem.

I agree with others, the girls just don't want to have sex with you.

nobody12
25-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Maybe you should use lube. Sometimes the girl doesn't feel like doing it. The vagina is dry and would cause pain when you penetrate

corvus
25-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Thought about that too, but she paid for the hotel for the sole purpose of sex.

bronte
25-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Thought about that too, but she paid for the hotel for the sole purpose of sex.
Let’s hope her other guests don’t face the same problem eh ?

Happyman2018
25-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Maybe you should use lube. Sometimes the girl doesn't feel like doing it. The vagina is dry and would cause pain when you penetrate

Total agree with you about lube, mayb even ur gf may not be to keen on having sex so her pussy is not wet for u

Hu6e
25-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Bro, it ain't the girth or length.
She ain't hot for you.

corvus
26-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Let’s hope her other guests don’t face the same problem eh ?

I was referring to the GF there, we stayed in the room to the next morning.

Anyways, perhaps she doesn't have the hots for me.