PDA

View Full Version : Other Yoon Jung from Cracker

Max Impact
15-02-2013, 09:33 PM
A few weeks ago there was a lot of radio noise about Yoon Jung from Cracker which took my interest when I gained her uncensored photo and several enthusiastic emails from her.

Then I saw a review by shinjitw who was lucky enough to actually see the real Yoon and she was fine in his estimation. He had beaten me and was well rewarded for his bravery.

But alas later MrSeven booked Yoon and received a bait and switch with an older Thai girl and he wasn't happy. We also found out that the agent is the one writing the emails not Yoon.

So being a complete fool I booked anyway. I booked for two hours which is very unusual for me. In my email conversation with the agent he still reaffirmed that it was Yoon I was chatting with and that she would most definitely arrive today.

The buzzer sounded 5 minutes early, the face on the intercom looked promising. The person who walked out of the lift was gorgeous and definitely Yoon.

She seemed very confident and friendly. She certainly had my attention for the fifteen minutes that we talked before she suggested a shower. When we undressed she revealed a stunning body with perfect 21 year old B cup breasts, a trimmed and shaven pussy and a firm round arse. We kissed constantly and I was at full attention throughout the shower and on into the bedroom.

Yoon reacted very well to DATY and squirmed and moaned. When she came she shuddered and her hands shook. I was hard as a rock through this whole process and then received a great BBBJ. She has special skills in this area but it didn't last long because Yoon was very eager to get the condom on. She said that she cums with sex as well as DATY so I was about find out how.

No point in going through all positions in detail but when Yoon suggested doggy it was because this is her favourite. She said something I rarely hear which was "can you go harder and faster?" She soon exploded again and then seemed comatosed for a short while. We continued many positions and many times I had stopped myself from cumming but when we got back to mish I couldn't help but explode in a heap of sweat above her.

We looked at the floor and laughed at the heap of tissues and condoms (changed frequently) as a result of our escapade.

We talked and laid together, my head on her stomach. Eventually I couldn't help but eat her pussy again and realised that I had a mongrel of a hardon again. This is not like me. I'm usually happy to bid all a goodnight after one shot but Yoon really turns me on.

I repositioned so that she could pull me while I kept eating her and she came again. I then dommed up and we made love again for some time but I knew I would never cum a second time so I Daty'd her some more for another shuddering orgasm. I was finding this addictive. She said "that's it, no more for me" as she was worried that's he might get headache with any more orgasms.

So I laid back and rested on the bed still hard. Yoon did what I wished for without even asking. She put her mouth over Little Max and performed an exquisite blow job with great hand motions. I told her I was about to cum and she didn't let off so I exploded in her beautiful mouth.

I wanted to keep her a secret of mine but she said she would like to be busier. I told her I could review her and showed her the forum. I asked her if she wanted me to leave any detail out and she said only any bad bits. I told her our time together was perfect.

This is a gem of a girl. A once every now and then opportunity. I'm smitten by you, Yoon.

ps If the agent is reading this please only send the real Yoon to any bookings made for her or it is bad for your business and bad for Yoon.

Misfit44
15-02-2013, 10:02 PM
I tried to post my AR on Yoon 2 weeks ago but it never appeared.
Basically Max Impact report is exactly how I experienced my session her.
Already had two 2 hour sessions with her.

I took this picture today.
Wow it was really great sex.

Pinkbits
15-02-2013, 10:27 PM
I have been with her as well. She is a stunner and i just love her. She was very accommodating i found as well. Nice report Max Impact!

Max Impact
15-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Misfit, Admin didnt like your photo. What time today?

IExperiment
15-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Nice review max.

huangdee
15-02-2013, 11:30 PM
so yoon is real deal, not carcker fakes

lamb
16-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Thanks for the review, a good read.

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 07:36 AM
Bookings are by email to the agent who pretends to be her so don't send photos of your cock thinking she is seeing them.

yoonjungkorea@yahoo.com

shinjitw
16-02-2013, 08:39 AM
great to see that a few brothers also got to see her (also verifying my report!)
she is a gem!

just goes to show that not all new reports are fake :) thanks to all the bros who believed.

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 09:12 AM
We all get accused of fake reports by cynical people now and then.

Misfit44
16-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Now what was wrong with my photo??

I did not show her face and she allowed me to take it and gave me permission to upload on my report on the other sites.

What happened to my first report I tried to post 2 weeks ago?

Another 2 hours next week for me. Too addictive!

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Misfit, maybe Admin was saving us from seeing your white butt in the photo!

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 07:13 PM
He never breaks character. He would be a good Hollywood actor.

Yoon told me that he regularly gets cock photos from punters!

naturalism
16-02-2013, 11:18 PM
nice work Max... your AR will no doubt make her wish of being "busier" come true.

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Hey funny story!

I said "you will like my unit when you see it!"

And the funny agent comes back with (pretending to be Yoon) "do you mean your unit or your UNIT!"

Somehow I didn't think this was a 21 yo Thai girl I was talking to!

Michael, you could compete with Yamada for funny agent.

Max Impact
17-02-2013, 09:47 PM
I think he is just trying his best at method acting a 21year old goddess. He never breaks character!

I asked the real Yoon Jung to join the forum but she is yet to. I am infatuated with her but I realise now that I am not the only one.

IExperiment
18-02-2013, 02:14 AM
I think he is just trying his best at method acting a 21year old goddess. He never breaks character!

I asked the real Yoon Jung to join the forum but she is yet to. I am infatuated with her but I realise now that I am not the only one.

Your always easy to be infatuated Maxie.

Max Impact
18-02-2013, 08:02 AM
If I have to share her, I wanna share her with you iExperiment!

naturalism
18-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Max has sampled Macau's finest, so for him to be infatuated with Yoon.. she must be good... !!

Misfit44
18-02-2013, 01:48 PM
You know the difference between "a la carte" and McDonalds??

Both fills your stomach but in different class and taste.

Yoon is "a la carte".

There are more stunning girls than Yoon but the package that walks in is almost perfect.

I said in my review that I would marry her if I wasn't already married.
In my long donking career (200++ girls) I have only said this once.

MyOutCall Australia
14-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Thanks Max Impact for ur review of porYa/Yoon.

Max Impact
15-04-2013, 01:32 PM
Let the tributes and superlatives commence for PorYa as even more men fall in love with her.

ethanhunter
15-04-2013, 01:50 PM
You know the difference between "a la carte" and McDonalds??

Both fills your stomach but in different class and taste.

Yoon is "a la carte".

There are more stunning girls than Yoon but the package that walks in is almost perfect.

I said in my review that I would marry her if I wasn't already married.
In my long donking career (200++ girls) I have only said this once.

Licking my lips.. 'A la carte' girl sounds good to me, glad she's on the menu

Max Impact
15-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Two months to the day since we met. How fitting.