PDA

View Full Version : Ginza LALA !!! Finally! 2 Shots in the Hour!! Just Sensational !!

Assandlegs
24-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Person's Name : Lala

Establishment : GINZA Club, 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, 0418 888 310

Photo Genuine: Yes http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/510

Rates : $280/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 170 cm tall, beautiful athletic shape with enhanced C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

Wow... session 75 passed and completed... Lala has me by the balls... and I love it!!! This girl is one of the sweetest, most attentive, erotic sexual partners you will ever find! Session 75 started like any other... texted Wilson and requested to be Lala's last client or the evening (for very obvious reasons).. Turn up at midnight and get sent straight to room 23... its downstairs in the new apartment style.. in reality, it is no. 306, I gently knock on the door, only to be greeted by Lala in a stunning French Maid outfit with a set of cats ears to complete the outfit... Lala exclaims "Baby !!! And ...

Review:

She jumps on me and begins an immediate LFK/DFK session that soon has us both sweating like a couple of crazy people! "Darling" she exclaims, "I am so happy to see you!!" as she continues to go down the GFE path with a wonderful LFK that involves a bit of tongue action on both our parts. I am simply amazed at Lala's stamina, she must be tired after a full day of clients? "darling" lala quietly said to me II "I love your face!" as she gently caresses my cheek and begins to LFK me before we even get anywhere near a shower! I realise at this point that session 75 is as exciting as session 1.. or 10.. or 40. The point is that Lala makes the session all about you!

Lala asks me to hop in the shower so that she can clean me down so we can commence another fantastic session! Today, I ask Lala to concentrate and clean me up for a session of DD.. I am not a fan of this, but I watch her eye's light up as she realises that I have asked her to perform one of her signature moves.. one that I have always refused as I feel that if I enjoy, I am gay!! Lala kneels on the bed in a position that she wants me to adopt, but her demonstration is a huge turn on so I ask her to stay where she is and I move behind her to begin my session.. I lightly lick her pussy and make her manage to cum a couple of times before I move back higher into position to do a bit of DD on her first!

I ask Lala, do you mind if I give you a bit of attention around the ass.. at this point Lala replies that she doesn't mind a bit of ass action.. this is probably the second time that I have done this for her!! My tongue gently caresses her ass as I work myself deeper and deeper... problem is, we discover that Lala is actually a bit ticklish!! While it was completely sexy and erotic, Lala started to get the giggles as I tongued her ass... I began laughing as well and reminded her that we are almost exactly alike!! I ask Lala to lay on the side of the bed to begin the session by DATY, Lala is always very orgasmic, but I find it such a turn on when I can get her pussy so wet!

After the first few minutes of intense DATY where Lala manages to cum twice, the second time Lala grabs hold of my head and actually guides me to her sweet spot and just holds my head at the exact spot she wants to get her over the line the second time! She opens her eyes and gives me one of her beautiful smiles and whispers "Darling, I want to do 69 with you!!" Man... this actually NEVER gets old!! This is one of my favourite things to do with Lala. I nod yes please and she happily hops off and grabs the box of tissues and wet wipes and then climbs on top of me and proceeds to give me one of the most erotic BBBJ's I have ever had.. life doesn't get any better than this, I thought, as I lay there gazing up at her perfect shaved pussy and began giving it the attention it deserved as she was showing me how much she has learnt (and remembered!) after 75 sessions!! Lala remembers that I like my BJ nice and slow, which she adhered to and nearly made me continue on with a CIM experience!

My cock is like a concrete flagpole, Lala turns to me and says "I want to make love now!!" ... I could only lay there and nod at this sensationally beautiful girl who gives me the ultimate GFE! Before she even applied the dom, she leans forward and begins to give me some lovely LFK to ensure that I remain rock hard... rolls the dom on and mounts me in CG. Lala slowly lowered herself onto RBJ who was spasming that hard as Lala was TIGHT!! Lala begins the motions and I put one hand gripping her waist and the other hand under her perfect ass to lift - between Lala's motions and my thrusting up at the same time she was thrusting down resulted in Lala's pussy water flowing freely over RBJ and my nuts - what a huge fucking turn on!! Lala quickly builds herself up (with a bit of my help) to a super intensive orgasm that sounded like I was slapping her ass really hard, but in reality was her pubic bone slamming into mine producing a huge "CLAP" sound!!! As Lala is going through her orgasm, she is grinding herself on me to keep her orgasm continuing.

"Baby, I want you on top now" she quickly tells me... I don't argue, as we quickly change positions and she guides RBJ in for a beautiful landing, while her eyes are wide and hold my gaze .... I began my routine to ensure that I don't blow my load too quickly and find that Lala is twisting her hips up higher and higher to get deeper and deeper penetration. I love watching her eyes widen, then glaze over as she rolls into orgasm and then I lift her higher again and really pound down hard to finally having Lala whispering words in Chinese as I make her cum again! Finally, I blow my load so completely, I half fill the dom and I lay there for a minute or so, completely fucked while Lala gently caresses my face and lightly kisses me..

I quickly get up and shower, look at the clock and realise that I have blown my load within 30 minutes.. WTF? I grab Lala's ankles and gently drag her to the edge of the bed and gave her a bit more DATY, and after a few minutes, she looks down her perfect body at me and asks if we could do 69 again as she "loves the taste of RBJ"... Of course, I don't argue and just go with her flow and she hops on top and begins the process of giving me a beautiful BBBJ while a concentrated on barely touching her pussy with my tongue... when she got close to orgasm, I stopped completely and I managed to do this 3 or 4 times until Lala had enough and as she was about to come, she reach around and grabbed the back of my head to make sure I wouldn't stop this time and I gave her one of the most explosive orgasms I had ever seen from her.. edging does have its benefits!!!

In an unprecedented move, there was still 20 minutes left and Lala looks at my rock hard cock and asks me if I could make love to her again.. unprecedented in that once I blow my load, I usually just turn into a flop but this time Lala had managed not only to get me hard, but she got me rock hard and wanting to pound her again!! I look down at Lala's eyes and I can see the look of pleasure and amazement at my rock hard efforts. With 10 minutes to go, I was completely fucked, I pounded Lala until her face was purple and sweaty, I didn't look any different.. Lala looks up at me and asks me if I would like to rest.. I nodded yes, managing to flick sweat all over her face.. I apologised and grabbed a tissue for her... I laid down think that Lala was going to hop on top while I had a rest but she deftly rolls off the dom, gave RBJ a quick clean up and began what I would describe as the best BBBJ that I have EVER experienced!! After 75 sessions, Lala showed me what she has learnt by reading the signs and signals my body gives her ... and she used it to her advantage as she ever so slowly sucked the life out of me with her super slow sucking ... even as I got closer and closer, Lala continued to go super slowly sucking my entire shaft with a sharp suck as she got to my head... I was almost weeping with pleasure and whimpering like a kicked puppy and still she wouldn't go faster.. finally the buzzer went off ... Lala continues without missing a beat. Finally, I ask her "faster darling, faster please!" to which she ignores me for another minute - the pressure is building so much but too slow to be released and I am thrashing about on the bed like someone having a seizure. At this point Lala quickens the motions, locks her arms across my belly so I cant move and about a minute before the second buzzer I was locked down and I begin to shudder and shake uncontrollably.. I have NEVER experienced anything like this..ever! For the final seconds, Lala could feel me begin to explode and slows all the way down as I shout, scream and carry on like a fucking lunatic as I finally came with an intensity I have never had before.. I shoot my load everywhere! Lala wipes me down and continues her super slow BJ!!! Finally, I was sucked so dry, the second buzzer went off. I realised that Lala had just given me a non-stop BBBJ for the final 20 minutes, and I really do mean non stop!!

Lala hops up, gives a girly giggle as I lay there shaking and shuddering for the next minute. I almost collapse as I stand up to go to the shower. After some more kisses and cuddles, we get dressed and I slowly walk out into the night, realising that I have just had my very first 2 shot in one hour experience.

It was at that point that I realised that session 75 was one of the best I have ever experienced with a finale that I can only ever dream of having repeated in the future!! I walk out into the night wondering where this journey will go now..

Conclusion:

After 75 sessions, Lala knows her way around my body after all this time... you would think that we would get bored of each other after all these session, but it is the exact opposite.

Do yourselves a real favour, put 1 hour of your time aside and go and see Lala... her DT is amazing, one of the best in the business. She is so orgasmic, that its a pure pleasure to be with her. She is so eager to please, I can guarantee that you will just about blow you load once Lala is standing in front of you in her leopard style stilettos and signature black stockings. Her job is to please and pleasure you, and she does this very very well!!

Happyman2018
24-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Would u become in love with this beautiful woman especially after 75 times
No matter how u can control your feeling to her after 75 times mate little bit of love n feeling

Assandlegs
24-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Would u become in love with this beautiful woman especially after 75 times
No matter how u can control your feeling to her after 75 times mate little bit of love n feeling

Like I said.... she has me by the nuts... lol
Last nights session 76 was almost as spectacular!!
This girl just pushes all the right buttons!

Happyman2018
24-06-2018, 02:32 PM
I hope I can find a girl like u have

Assandlegs
24-06-2018, 10:38 PM
So, after Lala working all day, getting fucked and thrashed by at least ten blokes, pounding the fuck out of her, you've gone and been her last booking at midnight and gone on to give her 6 orgasms in 30 minutes, because the first 10 minutes were spent in the shower and the last 20 minutes were spent her giving you a bbbj cim.
You are dreaming. It's ok to say youse fucked each other's brains out and loved it, but to claim and believe she had 6 orgasms in the process, you are living in a delusional fantasy world.Yes I am... yet, is my fantasy world and all my dreams come true in it.... now go find your own fantasy world and get the fuck out of mine .

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Assandlegs
24-06-2018, 11:20 PM
That's fine. Do what you want in your fantasy world. But don't lie to us and expect us to be stupid enough to believe your lies.
6 orgasms in half an hour by a whore who's been thrashed all day. Ha ha!A bit bitter are we? Can't make a woman orgasm? Maybe if you take the time to learn, you too can get any woman to cum.. and it doesn't matter who she is, or what job she does..... you think I would bother lying? If it makes you feel better to think I am lying, fine.. I am lying... feel better now?
now stop being a bitter twat in my thread and go start your own...

Brothelcreeper
24-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Some punters have the skill to make the girls orgasm.

Other jealous punters come on forums to call them whores....

If you don't believe him then go try her yourself.....she might teach you a few tricks. You can then write a review.

Some girls are just super orgasmic and they will come many times a day. Go try Wendy at 244 Paddo.

Assandlegs
26-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Some girls are just super orgasmic and they will come many times a day. Go try Wendy at 244 Paddo.

I would put Lala in this category.

Happyman2018
26-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Making girls orgasm is not hard, it really depend on the girls do they want to cum or not n secondly do they felt comfortable with you.
Al been with her over 75 times mate so they probably emotion so connected they like lover

The Speechwriter
26-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Whore?

Smurf, what you need to do now is write a review about the next “whore” you pleasure with an orgasm.

Assandlegs
26-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Whore?

Smurf, what you need to do now is write a review about the next “whore” you pleasure with an orgasm.I can't believe that he called one of the sweetest, beautiful, service orientated girl I have ever known.....

Mr Fugly
28-06-2018, 09:48 AM
What a great read !! I am sitting here all horny just reading this review.
Pity I am so ugly, you see the look of dread in a wl eyes when they see me :(
Oh well, that's why we have doggy and reverse cg...

Assandlegs
30-06-2018, 03:41 PM
What a great read !! I am sitting here all horny just reading this review.
Pity I am so ugly, you see the look of dread in a wl eyes when they see me :(
Oh well, that's why we have doggy and reverse cg...Haha... thanks Mr Fugly!! When will we see your first AR?

Bird232
30-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Wow A&L, amazing dedication to Lala! Anything planned for the 100th?

Assandlegs
30-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Wow A&L, amazing dedication to Lala! Anything planned for the 100th?Yes ... yes I do actually ... :)

bigC808
30-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Yes ... yes I do actually ... :)

Must be getting pretty close to that 100th visit now?!

Assandlegs
30-06-2018, 10:01 PM
Must be getting pretty close to that 100th visit now?!

Not quite... next visit will be 79.. but getting there!

bigC808
01-07-2018, 06:06 AM
Not quite... next visit will be 79.. but getting there!

Definitely getting there! Maybe by October you will hit your century ��

Assandlegs
02-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Definitely getting there! Maybe by October you will hit your century ��

This was Wilson's guess as well... but I might be away for a couple of weeks due to work commitments. (And Ginza being closed these 2 days doesn't help either!).

OmniMime
02-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Almost up to number 100~ Any plans for such a celebratory moment with her? ^^

Assandlegs
02-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Almost up to number 100~ Any plans for such a celebratory moment with her? ^^Why, yes I do have actually...... !!
Undoubtedly, you will hear about it when I do it... :)

Assandlegs
11-07-2018, 02:09 PM
Lala finally returned to work at Ginza... things are starting to look right in the universe again!

Today I got to see Lala again as her first customer after 2 weeks away. Session 79 started with a surprise shout from Lala who was very happy to see me... but not as happy as I was to finally see her again !! Lala got me in the shower very quickly, and the rest of the session proceeded like the others as described above.... the biggest difference was RBJ stayed absolutely rock hard for the whole hour, much to Lala's delight and Lala was as tight as could be after 2 weeks without sex!!

Summary of session 79:

shower BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG (feeling Lala's pussy juice run down my rock hard cock and down my nuts almost made me insta-cum!!), MISH (blow first load), fire and ice BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, 69, MISH, BBBJ ( Finale at the 2nd buzzer) her technique completely fucks me over with an explosive cum leaving me shaking and shuddering like I was having a fit..

Conclusion:

Lala is the only girl who can consistently get me to blow twice in a session.. Bring on session 80 !!!!

Assandlegs
12-07-2018, 12:52 AM
Lala finally returned to work at Ginza... things are starting to look right in the universe again!

Today I got to see Lala again as her first customer after 2 weeks away. Session 79 started with a surprise shout from Lala who was very happy to see me... but not as happy as I was to finally see her again !! Lala got me in the shower very quickly, and the rest of the session proceeded like the others as described above.... the biggest difference was RBJ stayed absolutely rock hard for the whole hour, much to Lala's delight and Lala was as tight as could be after 2 weeks without sex!!

Summary of session 79:

shower BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG (feeling Lala's pussy juice run down my rock hard cock and down my nuts almost made me insta-cum!!), MISH (blow first load), fire and ice BBBJ, 69, BBBJ, 69, MISH, BBBJ ( Finale at the 2nd buzzer) her technique completely fucks me over with an explosive cum leaving me shaking and shuddering like I was having a fit..

Conclusion:

Lala is the only girl who can consistently get me to blow twice in a session.. Bring on session 80 !!!!

lol, cant get my mind off this session!! Was awesome, and will book in to see Lala again tomorrow

Mr Fugly
12-07-2018, 12:55 AM
lol, cant get my mind off this session!! Was awesome, and will book in to see Lala again tomorrow

Wow, Mr A&L, Lala sounds sweet!!! 79..!!!! I think you must love her to see her so many times!!!

Assandlegs
12-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Yes we know he dose even though he denies it . Notice he kept silence when someone post a review about her . In fact I fucked lala when she just got started . And I made her cum 4 times . And she 很舒服 meaning it so felt so good in Chinese .

I have denied nothing. I have only seen one review for her lately. She is very comfortable and I enjoy what she does to me....the best thing about it is she knows me and what buttons to press. Many more guys will fuck her, such is the nature of her work.

Mr Fugly
12-07-2018, 02:08 AM
I have denied nothing. I have only seen one review for her lately. She is very comfortable and I enjoy what she does to me....the best thing about it is she knows me and what buttons to press. Many more guys will fuck her, such is the nature of her work.

Nice answer!! I notice that you tell us that Lala has you by the balls in your original post! That tells me that you "love" her...

Assandlegs
12-07-2018, 04:26 PM
Nice answer!! I notice that you tell us that Lala has you by the balls in your original post! That tells me that you "love" her...Just finished a 90 minute session with Lala this morning for session 80...

OmniMime
12-07-2018, 04:30 PM
Just finished a 90 minute session with Lala this morning for session 80...

Sent from my SM-G950F using TapatalkWhoa! 20 session left to go until the big 100~~

Assandlegs
12-07-2018, 04:37 PM
Nice answer!! I notice that you tell us that Lala has you by the balls in your original post! That tells me that you "love" her...

Lol, it was nice meeting you today Mr Fugly ... did you enjoy your session?
Why did you choose fugly.. because, well, your not that ugly... lol

Whoa! 20 session left to go until the big 100~~

Hey Omni!! I plan to book Lala for quite a few hours on that day to make it something special.. plans are afoot..

OmniMime
12-07-2018, 04:38 PM

Hey Omni!! I plan to book Lala for quite a few hours on that day to make it something special.. plans are afoot..You might as well get her a damn skimpy red chongqin (or whatever it's called)~~

I myself am on the way to sample Alisa, lol~~

OmniMime
12-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Well .. just had Alisa, and it was a first for me where the famed Ginza service wasn't anywhere to be found. AR thread to be posted soon.

Assandlegs
12-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Well .. just had Alisa, and it was a first for me where the famed Ginza service wasn't anywhere to be found. AR thread to be posted soon.

Well, that suck big time!!

Brothelcreeper
12-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Whoa! 20 session left to go until the big 100~~

We are all invited to watch fuck number 100. It will take place in the back street between Ginza and 278 on a dark stormy night.

The forum members will all wear red robes, faces covered. Wilson will build a stage in the middle and will walk out carrying Lala on a big gold Ginza chair to the sound of beating drums with Rooter, xboyx and Omni walking in front of the chair naked in chains dragging Lala along.

Assandlegs will enter escorted by 15 ladyboys and will fuck Lala on top of a burning platform until she orgasms 15 times. They will both declare their dying love for each other and commit suicide together in the burning flames to spend eternity together in brothel heaven.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 12 noon from Ticketek.

Mr Fugly
12-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Hey Omni!! I plan to book Lala for quite a few hours on that day to make it something special.. plans are afoot..

haha .. thanks A&L !! I must say I was a bit surprised when I met you... someone PM 'd me saying that Lala's heart cries when she see's that it's you at the door because your "an ugly decrepid old fool"... when you came down from your 90 min session, I thought "fuck me, he's not bad looking at all!!" ...lol... in a non gay way... I went up and seen Lala based on your AR and found it pretty much spot on !! I casually mentioned to Lala that I met you and her eyes had a dreamy look and she smiled I was actually getting kind of jealous!! Well, until she focussed back on me and then I forgot about everything else. I am NOT writing an AR... she was everything you said... just sensational!

Just finished a 90 minute session with Lala this morning for session 80...

I can see why you have fallen for this girl... she is so sweet and eager to please!

paddington244
13-07-2018, 12:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2VSpj08ejA

najibthepunterman
13-07-2018, 01:15 AM
This girl sound really good. I have not seen her yet

Assandlegs
14-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Session 81 completed!!

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Assandlegs - just tell us when you get to 100. The bit inbetween is just white noise

When you get to 100 that will be $28k spent on Lala's pussy. Good value ?

Assandlegs
14-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Assandlegs - just tell us when you get to 100. The bit inbetween is just white noise

When you get to 100 that will be $28k spent on Lala's pussy. Good value ?Ohhhhh yes..... very well spent!!!

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Ohhhhh yes..... very well spent!!!

C'mon, sex with her must be like an old married couple by now. You fuck her in mish for a couple of minutes, fall asleep snoring and then for the rest of your one hour session she cleans the room and writes her grocery shopping list whilst thinking of all your faults and how she will try and make changes to you.

Assandlegs
14-07-2018, 10:56 PM
C'mon, sex with her must be like an old married couple by now. You fuck her in mish for a couple of minutes, fall asleep snoring and then for the rest of your one hour session she cleans the room and writes her grocery shopping list whilst thinking of all your faults and how she will try and make changes to you.lololol!!!!!

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 11:01 PM
lololol!!!!!

Don't forget to invite all the forum members to your wedding.

H2O
14-07-2018, 11:05 PM

When you get to 100 that will be $28k spent on Lala's pussy. Good value ?

BC let them make love but yeah agree no need to post every single session till 100. This is becoming love diary with Lala not after report 😃. Tell us only when you manage to propose her and get out of Ginza.

paddington244
14-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Session 81 completed!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZAJQgrXKk

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 11:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZAJQgrXKk

How about this Shane.

Love is in the air - John Paul Young ??

paddington244
14-07-2018, 11:27 PM
I have one ready for every anniversary

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 11:29 PM
I have one ready for every anniversary

Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you
And we're gonna get married…

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Her you go.......Ass is Richard Gere (but not as good looking) and Lala is Julia Roberts

paddington244
14-07-2018, 11:36 PM
But I conscious there has been a lot of this going on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0

Brothelcreeper
14-07-2018, 11:51 PM

Ha ha Downtown.

The only thing he is going down on a lot is Lala's pussy.....and the main thing that is going down is his bank balance whilst Lala turns into an Uptown Girl with all her cash.

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world
She's getting tired of her high class toys - that will be xboyx, Omni and Rooter
And all her presents from her uptown boys - that's her bonus from Wilson for draining Ass's bank account
She's got a choice - no she doesn't as Ass just keeps turning up at the door to fuck her.

Assandlegs
15-07-2018, 06:42 AM
Her you go.......Ass is Richard Gere (but not as good looking) and Lala is Julia Roberts

Ha ha Downtown.

The only thing he is going down on a lot is Lala's pussy.....and the main thing that is going down is his bank balance whilst Lala turns into an Uptown Girl with all her cash.

She'll see I'm not so tough
Just because
I'm in love with an uptown girl
You know I've seen her in her uptown world
She's getting tired of her high class toys - that will be xboyx, Omni and Rooter
And all her presents from her uptown boys - that's her bonus from Wilson for draining Ass's bank account
She's got a choice - no she doesn't as Ass just keeps turning up at the door to fuck her.

Have you both finished yet??

rooter
15-07-2018, 06:46 AM
A&L it sounds like you are having a fantastic time with Lala
Enjoy bro, enjoy!

OmniMime
15-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Hope you got that special dress locked in :slobber:

Assandlegs
15-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Come on let the man tell us he’s sessions counts til 100 .thats the only the fame he got going for him right now. He might be punting with his pensions money or funeral money . He might not even reach up to til 100 session before his money run out . Propose and get her out Ginza . Ha hah no way that going to happen. If he could he would done it long time ago with the cash he got .lolol... theme of my book ...

Assandlegs
15-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Hope you got that special dress locked in :slobber:Hey Omni, one on order!

Assandlegs
30-07-2018, 04:41 PM
Lala really is one of the most beautiful women I have ever known. Even after 90+ sessions, she is genuinely happy to see me.
As hube wrote in his AR, she is one of those bright souls that have come into this dark shitty world and make it a better place.

Mr Fugly
30-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Haha... nice one A&L !!!
90+ sessions means that you now have over 90 sessions... just wow!! You must have developed some serious feelings for each other?

Assandlegs
31-07-2018, 08:23 PM
Haha... nice one A&L !!!
90+ sessions means that you now have over 90 sessions... just wow!! You must have developed some serious feelings for each other?I know that I certainly have!!
She is one seriously beautiful girl, a rare combination of beauty both inside and out.

Mr Fugly
06-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Bro A&L ... how many sessions to go until you hit 100??

Assandlegs
06-08-2018, 08:07 PM
Bro A&L ... how many sessions to go until you hit 100??4 sessions to go .... well, after tonight it will be 4 sessions...

rooter
06-08-2018, 09:00 PM
4 sessions to go .... well, after tonight it will be 4 sessions...

I love this.
I know I am the Pay Fuck Leave guy.
But deep down I am a hopeless romantic.
Good stuff bro!
This is like a South American telenovela or Hollywood Soap Opera.
If Lala has shaved her pussy then its "The Bald and the Beautiful"
But seriously bro awesome stuff ... I am a little bit jealous ... just a little bit ...

Assandlegs
06-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I love this.
I know I am the Pay Fuck Leave guy.
But deep down I am a hopeless romantic.
Good stuff bro!
This is like a South American telenovela (soap opera).
If Lala has shaved her pussy then its "The Bald and the Beautiful"
But seriously bro awesome stuff ... I am a little bit jealous

Haha .. thanks bro!! Number 96 tonight, wasn't going to mention it at all until my 100 session AR is published. All my bookings are now 90 minutes with the odd one hour thrown in.

And, yes, she is shaved...

rooter
06-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Haha .. thanks bro!! Number 96 tonight, wasn't going to mention it at all until my 100 session AR is published. All my bookings are now 90 minutes with the odd one hour thrown in.

And, yes, she is shaved...

We can even make a movie together.
If we have a threesome together it will be The Good The Bad and the Ugly.
I am the Ugly (that's a given) ... and you and Lala can decide between you who is the Good and who is the Bad ...

Assandlegs
06-08-2018, 09:48 PM
We can even make a movie together.
If we have a threesome together it will be The Good The Bad and the Ugly.
I am the Ugly (that's a given) ... and you and Lala can decide between you who is the Good and who is the Bad ...
Haha... love it !! We need to change the title to the good, the bad and the perfect... and I know which one would be Lala!

vitamin
07-08-2018, 04:43 AM
100 sessions with the 1 girl?
do you see anyone else or just lala. Man i'm curious now

Assandlegs
10-08-2018, 03:53 PM
100 sessions with the 1 girl?
do you see anyone else or just lala. Man i'm curious nowSession 100 will occur this weekend... that's 100 sessions with Lala...

bigC808
10-08-2018, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=Assandlegs;1489968]Session 100 will occur this weekend... that's 100 sessions with Lala...

Excellent!! You got a special 2-3 hour session planned? Or you booking her for the whole day? ;))

Assandlegs
10-08-2018, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Assandlegs;1489968]Session 100 will occur this weekend... that's 100 sessions with Lala...

Excellent!! You got a special 2-3 hour session planned? Or you booking her for the whole day? ;))Plans are afoot... I don't want to spoil my 100 sesh AR by letting too much out...

bigC808
10-08-2018, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=bigC808;1489975]Plans are afoot... I don't want to spoil my 100 sesh AR by letting too much out...

All good bro! Look forward to reading your AR after the weekend! Have fun

OmniMime
10-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Don't forget to bring that special piece of clothing~~

Assandlegs
10-08-2018, 05:35 PM
All good bro! Look forward to reading your AR after the weekend! Have fun

Thanks Bro BigC... will try to.... lol

Don't forget to bring that special piece of clothing~~

Unfortunately Omni, it still hasn't arrived, so I will have a think and get her something nice locally...

bigC808
10-08-2018, 07:00 PM
Thanks Bro BigC... will try to.... lol

Unfortunately Omni, it still hasn't arrived, so I will have a think and get her something nice locally...

Lol I’m sure you will!
I know you probably have something in mind to get her but if you haven’t I would recommend either something from Honey Birdette or Victoria Secret- think you can’t go wrong with either of those ;)

Mr Fugly
10-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Lol I’m sure you will!
I know you probably have something in mind to get her but if you haven’t I would recommend either something from Honey Birdette or Victoria Secret- think you can’t go wrong with either of those ;)

She would be very appreciative of them, I think!!

Assandlegs
11-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Lol I’m sure you will!
I know you probably have something in mind to get her but if you haven’t I would recommend either something from Honey Birdette or Victoria Secret- think you can’t go wrong with either of those ;)I gave Lala a small gifts before... she liked them very much and was very appreciative...

Assandlegs
11-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Session 100 completed... need a rest... totally fucked... new AR incoming ... soon!!!

paddington244
11-08-2018, 04:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUcXQ--yGWQ

vitamin
13-08-2018, 03:33 AM
Session 100 completed... need a rest... totally fucked... new AR incoming ... soon!!!

This has to be some sort of a record here.

I see the same girl 4 times and i start questioning myself WHY don't i see someone different with all the variety.
Obviously i know nothing. lol

I'm curious about LALA now. but after 100 sessions, it feels like i'll be cutting someone else's grass cuz she's already spoken for.

Assandlegs
13-08-2018, 05:31 AM
This has to be some sort of a record here.

I see the same girl 4 times and i start questioning myself WHY don't i see someone different with all the variety.
Obviously i know nothing. lol

I'm curious about LALA now. but after 100 sessions, it feels like i'll be cutting someone else's grass cuz she's already spoken for.Haha... thanks bro vitamin, but go and try out, won't be disappointed.... :)