PDA

View Full Version : General talk Higher Charge for Westerners ? Korean Angels

Ted Hunter
24-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Whenever I attempt to make a booking with a Korean Angels I get asked several questions
One of which is “ are you western “?
Then there is a pause after I answer yes.Then the details are provided including rate
I asked a Chinese mate to contact them and ask about the same girl....no questions asked.Rate $50 less
Not Happy Jan

woods23
24-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Maybe Western guy got a bigger penis that's why :smile:

Ted Hunter
24-06-2018, 04:42 PM
I doubt it
Just a rip off
No more business from me
DreamGirls are a better unit

Bird232
24-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Yes this does happen sometimes unfortunately in a lot of businesses; I went to a local restaurant that had a pretty authentic Cantonese menu, but they had one written in Chinese and another in English. When I was looking at the English one, the owner himself said that it was for "Gwei Lo" only (the prices and food options were slightly different). It sucks that this kind of thing still happens.

suede
24-06-2018, 05:04 PM
way to piss off people who wont return if they have two prices.
if you are westerner, tell them on the phone you are asian n get a quote on the phone. when you get there say you are half asian on your fathers side. they wont then try to put a price rise on you then and there and if they do just walk out and take your money to plan B

Mr Bastard
24-06-2018, 06:03 PM
AUSTRALASIAN………………..the hide of some…………..

justinfox
24-06-2018, 09:19 PM
LOL this happens at some of the more popular shops aswell if you didn't know

Ted Hunter
24-06-2018, 09:30 PM
Korean Angels didn’t attach a name to the girl I wanted to see
Referred to her as Number 7. How demeaning
I’ve spent some serious money with this lot. Never again
There are many other more professional crews around

Max Impact
24-06-2018, 10:18 PM
LOL this happens at some of the more popular shops aswell if you didn't know

And what shops would they be?

beta101
25-06-2018, 12:56 AM
At least Korean angels isn't a sex slave agency.

Byron2001
25-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Hmm I just booked and nothing was asked about my race. I wonder if some of the girls decided they wanted more for a Caucasian. I know alot of the Asian girls won't even see Caucasians because they're not familiar with them and it's not in their comfort zone. Same with girls not wanting to advertise what they will and won't do like say anal because they want to decide if they can do it with that person.

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 05:24 AM
Byron 2001:
Who did you book and the rate ?
This nonsense about calling a girl a number is very demeaning
Hi 7 I’m Fred: I mean really ?Doesnt add to the moment

Byron2001
25-06-2018, 08:01 AM
I just enquired using Line about the girl Rey. On the website they all got names no numbers. $350 per hour as per website. Are we talking about the same agency? I've never used them before so I'll write up a report after I try them. Dreamgirls is all I've tried before and they are great.

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 09:07 AM
The photo of the girl I enquired about was on WeChat
Gorgeous but no name
She is new and not on their website

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 09:16 AM
This is the young lady

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 09:20 AM
This is from WeChat conversation

Momoe
25-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Not too sure if it relates, but Korean Angels usually have Koreans or Japanese with a mamasan taking care of it. There's another part of the agency that usually deals with Chinese with the papasan in charge but i am not familiar with them since i never booked the chinese part before.

Nonetheless, there is nothing illegal when additional prices are asked, only unsavory. And all the girls I have seen before have been saying good things about the mamasan so far. Besides, how is calling a girl "7" demeaning? There's literally another Chinese at g42 nicknamed "seven" as well

Ted Hunter
25-06-2018, 10:03 AM
Have a look at the photo....tagged 7
Reminds me of those tacky Bangkok Brothels
It’s not a nickname

nobody12
25-06-2018, 02:41 PM
They think Western guys are willing to pay more to be honest

Momoe
25-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Have a look at the photo....tagged 7
Reminds me of those tacky Bangkok Brothels
It’s not a nickname

If you have a Chinese friend who you could ask to call them, why not have him translate that instead?

Its translated as "Fox 7", while the 2nd phrase is "hot" or "flirty". Enjoy trying to interpret it, but i do not see any part as labeling the girl solely as "7"

Byron2001
25-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Well I did the deed this afternoon. I got a call from the agency to confirm I was coming. I was early so had a late lunch near Central before walking down Sussex St to get to the hotel. Made me reminisce about all the time I was a Dreamgirls. Gives it quite a sense of occasion.
I love tall voluptuous girls. From the pictures of Rey I was hoping for some leggy, voluptuous girl with a flat tummy. I was abit disappointed. She was indeed tall and her face is really pretty as she didn't have surgery. But her tummy was flabby, bottom flat, and her breast were enhanced and legs not that long. We had a shower, short cat bath then she goes on top and various positions. I came quite quickly but it wasn't really very passionate. No eye contact, no kissing. She gave a weak massage, we chatted and he asked if I wanted to go it'll be another $50!
Look she was a really nice girl and very pleasant to chat to but I just don't think her looks or performance was up to $350 mark. I think I'll stick with Dreamgirls.

yowser
25-06-2018, 10:53 PM
The guy I dealt with at Korean Angels I found him to be not customer-service-oriented but honest at the same time. I asked questions like "did she grow up here or in Korea?" and he thought I was trying to be an idiot.
He told me that he mainly caters for the Chinese market and doesn't care about internet reviews, thats why they are not on this forum.

suede
25-06-2018, 10:57 PM
you got poor service byron, no reviews=risky

cuteguy
25-06-2018, 10:59 PM
The guy I dealt with at Korean Angels I found him to be not customer-service-oriented but honest at the same time. I asked questions like "did she grow up here or in Korea?" and he thought I was trying to be an idiot.
He told me that he mainly caters for the Chinese market and doesn't care about internet reviews, thats why they are not on this forum.

I wouldn't have really asked where she was born just only her nationality and if she speaks English.

Ted Hunter
26-06-2018, 05:08 AM
Imagine doing this in Shanghai
There would be a riot

Hu6e
26-06-2018, 06:40 AM

Let the Chinese have it then!
Fuck that noise, paying more, or even enquiring as to whether or not I am white. I am not a thug, crude or rude. I generally tip for good service too. At least $100 an hour if it's up there.
I dont care if a lady is Asian only or selective of any race she wishes to cater to. That's her choice.
Thanks for the heads up. They will be forever tarnished in my mind, and not recommended by me in the future. As a matter of fact,I would go so far as to discourage my associates from dealing with such a company.

bronte
26-06-2018, 08:06 AM
Just from reading the reviews... why would you even want to go to these D List operators even if you are not Westerners?

The Speechwriter
26-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the bullshit-free review Byron.

I had my eyes on KA — and Rey in particular — when I next come to Sydney. Not now. They’re gone.

And @ suede — no reviews can also = keeping her to myself.

Ted Hunter
26-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Dream Girls Own This Space
Very service oriented and professional
None of the attitude of Korean Angels
They’ll get no more of my money

Byron2001
26-06-2018, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the bullshit-free review Byron.

I had my eyes on KA — and Rey in particular — when I next come to Sydney. Not now. They’re gone.

And @ suede — no reviews can also = keeping her to myself.

I think the service from the mamasan was OK. Just the girls body didn't look as nice as in the pictures. I think she's closer to 30 years and her body wasn't as tight as you'd expect for a young girl. Service wise I guess I should tell KA it could be better to be fair since I'm not in the job of ruining some working girls reputation. Who know maybe the other girls are better. For $350 I'd expect more. When I go to 5star/Ginza/Dreamgirls I'm never disappointed. At Ginza you never get a line up but the quality is just so good. I hope it lasts.

ro7a7e
26-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Definitely for private style bookings, can’t pass Dreamgirls. It would piss me off if a lady hit me up for $50 extra for another round. Wtf is that shit.

suede
26-06-2018, 05:40 PM
speechwriter, no reviews = service not certain , or punters keeping things to themselves. but a few good reviews is a good sign

Lenka_X5
04-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Interesting. I did not know they do that.

Mostly positive experiences here though.

Busy busy. Syd 9 how are the babes lookin?