PDA

View Full Version : 588 Logan rd

Rob.Kilbey
24-06-2018, 06:21 PM
I’ve been visiting this place of late....it seems to have a few names but it’s definateky at 588 Logan rd (heavenly massage ?) —-

There are some real ugly ones here but 2 or 3 that are acceptable - nothing above a 6/10 though —- massage $50 for the hour and the 3 or 4 girls I’ve had all excel with massage skills - extras range from $30 basic to $50 - $100 everything including fs - they are generally very negotiable but will try you out with an initial price that is more standard of attractive ml’s.....

It’s the sort of place I’d recommend you’d visit without a booking so you can easily back out by saying you were just checking prices or whatever — so yes one of the cheaper places but don’t venture too far from the front door -

thunderdome
24-06-2018, 11:13 PM
Not the nicest shop inside, bit seedy looking. Few lemongrass pork chops here. One maybe boss lady is quite nice looking slightly chubby. Much better places around I think.

Brissypunter
25-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Been couple time on the hope to find fresh young ladies .. no such luck place bit of dive cheap setup like thunderde says better options in the area