PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Beenleight road runcorn

thunderdome
25-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Noticed 3 shops/houses along Beenleigh Rd. White Yulan, Tian Xin and Melody Massage. Haven't seen Melody before so might be newish.

Massaddict
25-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Noticed 3 shops/houses along Beenleigh Rd. White Yulan, Tian Xin and Melody Massage. Haven't seen Melody before so might be newish.

Have you tried any? I went to White Yulan once- they advertise young student massuses'. All I got was an old lady. Didnt even see any young ladies.

Had any luck there?

greg11
26-06-2018, 12:41 AM
I have always had pretty good service at Tian.

pommychris
26-06-2018, 09:08 AM
i tried melody the other day, old Chinese ladys, very accommodating but not one i would return to!!

rockbreaker
26-06-2018, 09:58 AM
Homebrew recommended Tian Xin few weeks back at a post.

4FoW2
26-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Homebrew recommended Tian Xin few weeks back at a post.
Location and price please???

rockbreaker
26-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Location and price please???

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?77429-Tian-Xin-Massage&highlight=Tian

PuntMeat
26-06-2018, 05:51 PM
I’ve been to white yulan twice ... first time middle of the day got an okay looking Chinese uni girl who wasn’t very engaging and did was was required of her... second time I got the older lady who kept telling me how big my cock was and moaning... it was annoying as fuck...

Tian I went to once and the girl grabbed my wallet out of my hand when I said I didn’t gave any more money... that being said a mate swears by the place and I suspect it’s very hit and miss with a whide scattershot

Third one is new

rockbreaker
26-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Tian I went to once and the girl grabbed my wallet out of my hand when I said I didn’t gave any more money... that being said a mate swears by the place and I suspect it’s very hit and miss with a whide scattershot

Third one is new

This sounds horrible and it is hard to imagine. Guess i would walk out the door right away

thunderdome
26-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Have you tried any? I went to White Yulan once- they advertise young student massuses'. All I got was an old lady. Didnt even see any young ladies.

Had any luck there?

No I haven't tried yet. I suspect they are older so havn't bothered.

greg11
26-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Everything is dependent on the girl... They are their own little businesses when door shuts. I have had plenty of good punts here.

greg11
26-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Tian Xin I mean.

thunderdome
26-06-2018, 11:32 PM
Tian Xin I mean.

any younger hotties here?

Massaddict
27-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Just off Beenleigh Rd there are several more shops. New one in Pinelands Rd called Bali Day Spa (where Hatzis Lawyers used to be) and in Gowan Rd in the little block of shops next to Runcorn Tavern shop called Regimin Massage. Never been to these as they look very legit. But as we know you cant judge a book by its cover.

Anyone tried them? Maybe its time to do some exploring again.

APL
27-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Regimin Massage. has a curtain setup so doubtful

4FoW2
27-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Just off Beenleigh Rd there are several more shops. New one in Pinelands Rd called Bali Day Spa (where Hatzis Lawyers used to be) and in Gowan Rd in the little block of shops next to Runcorn Tavern shop called Regimin Massage. Never been to these as they look very legit. But as we know you cant judge a book by its cover.

Anyone tried them? Maybe its time to do some exploring again.

Give health rebates - very legit. Move on nothing to see here!

Massaddict
27-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Give health rebates - very legit. Move on nothing to see here!

Thanks for the advice.

PuntMeat
27-06-2018, 05:40 PM
This sounds horrible and it is hard to imagine. Guess i would walk out the door right away

If i hadn’t already emptied my wallet to get the services I expected by that point I definitely would have walked.... unfortunately that money was tucked somewhere where the sun don’t shine... to be slightly fair to her I was relatively new to punting this the time and I was probably paying way too little for what I was getting

greg11
04-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Has Tian changed hands?

blake_ly
09-08-2018, 05:48 PM
bali and regimin are strictly legit, Bali does do a very nice massage though, especially if you have serious muscle cramps or knots to work though.

Bobby1234
10-08-2018, 11:34 PM
thanks Blake_ly... i was always wondering about Bali...

Massaddict
11-08-2018, 12:22 PM

Had any luck there?

No. I got the same result first visit so never been back.

Too many new ones to explore.

Homebrew
13-08-2018, 07:09 AM
i can confirm that Tian Xin is well worth a visit, you would be very unlucky or dumb to leave here unsatisfied. they are not teeny bobbers, i would hazard a guess early 30's. if you follow on We Chat they showed an absolute stunner they had last week, i did not see her personally, but the photo they sent me was amazing.
the one i see is dynamic and ensures you are looked after very well.

Tavs
13-08-2018, 09:28 AM
i can confirm that Tian Xin is well worth a visit, you would be very unlucky or dumb to leave here unsatisfied. they are not teeny bobbers, i would hazard a guess early 30's. if you follow on We Chat they showed an absolute stunner they had last week, i did not see her personally, but the photo they sent me was amazing.
the one i see is dynamic and ensures you are looked after very well.

This is a good place. Would place one of them mid 40's (T), one mid 30's (K) and the other late 20's (A). For an awesome extra the Japanese Restaurant next to it does great fresh sushi at very decent prices.

The Professor
13-08-2018, 03:52 PM
I must be unlucky or dumb. Recent visit report. Went in - hot Chinese milf came out -looked promising. Led me to room asked straight up did I want option 1 or 3. Told her what I wanted which was not option 3. Negotiated price which quickly dropped $50. Nice try grandma. She left, I started getting ready then heard voices in next cubicle. Yes walls don't go all the way up. She was in next room and I thought WTF you doing me or him. So stopped getting ready. Then I hear them talking and she says we only do HJ in here. Then 2 mins later he walks out not looking too happy. Whole time my door is open and I'm sitting there thinking should I walk or what? Hate being f ed around specially by Chinese WG. She comes back in - piss poor massage about 10/15 mins at best with no touch or tickle then tells me to flip and offers option 3 again. I say no again - then she says she wants the $. I say no after. She says put money there and we start main course. She pulls top down but not off, she reveals rest but still leaves dress on and panties at half mast. I protest she says some crap about the door - I say locked it then. She says she can't . I go for a feel - she says no quite strongly. I counter with "I pay money and you say no" so all of shop can hear. She decides to retreat, I pick up tip money I leave, she sulks away but says nothing.
Chinese girls overseas are known for their poor service - to the fact that I won't touch them when travelling. My usual MO is not to go near them in Brisvegas either. Not all but in my experience most, esp shops run by Chinese MILF's . So sorry Homebrew happy to be unlucky or dumb until about 2 years time when I try another Chinese shop and probably get the same result.

greg11
13-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Tian has changed hands.

popeye96
13-08-2018, 05:36 PM
I must be unlucky or dumb. Recent visit report. Went in - hot Chinese milf came out -looked promising. Led me to room asked straight up did I want option 1 or 3. Told her what I wanted which was not option 3. Negotiated price which quickly dropped $50. Nice try grandma. She left, I started getting ready then heard voices in next cubicle. Yes walls don't go all the way up. She was in next room and I thought WTF you doing me or him. So stopped getting ready. Then I hear them talking and she says we only do HJ in here. Then 2 mins later he walks out not looking too happy. Whole time my door is open and I'm sitting there thinking should I walk or what? Hate being f ed around specially by Chinese WG. She comes back in - piss poor massage about 10/15 mins at best with no touch or tickle then tells me to flip and offers option 3 again. I say no again - then she says she wants the $. I say no after. She says put money there and we start main course. She pulls top down but not off, she reveals rest but still leaves dress on and panties at half mast. I protest she says some crap about the door - I say locked it then. She says she can't . I go for a feel - she says no quite strongly. I counter with "I pay money and you say no" so all of shop can hear. She decides to retreat, I pick up tip money I leave, she sulks away but says nothing.
Chinese girls overseas are known for their poor service - to the fact that I won't touch them when travelling. My usual MO is not to go near them in Brisvegas either. Not all but in my experience most, esp shops run by Chinese MILF's . So sorry Homebrew happy to be unlucky or dumb until about 2 years time when I try another Chinese shop and probably get the same result.
So you only wanted to go with option 1 then, or wanted more than option 3, and negotiated as such?

Brissypunter
13-08-2018, 06:40 PM
I find this with most Chinese ml are rude greedy shit service why I mainly stick to Japanese 100% better

reddoor
13-08-2018, 07:30 PM
I find this with most Chinese ml are rude greedy shit service why I mainly stick to Japanese 100% better
........Cant imagine why 😂😆😂

4FoW2
13-08-2018, 08:33 PM
The problem I have is that some WG think that option 2 (nude) means that they show their bodies and that's it. Despite my outlining what I expected with option 2 she thought she would try it on. Seriously?
Funny how when I countered to her protest she quickly shut up, packed up her things and left the room. As Brissypunter and I'm sure others will agree Chinese providers in most industries are as he described.
Read up about the Chinese Milk scandal and the latest plastic rice reports ( which still have not been disproved) to see what sort of people we are dealing with. Only last week a gentleman in a coffee shop in a suburban shopping centre told me and my missus not to use a table as a Chinese mother had changed her peeing child on it. And I'm sure we could have a thread entitled " disgusting things I have seen Chinese people do" Flame me if you wish.

popeye96
13-08-2018, 08:38 PM
The problem I have is that some WG think that option 2 (nude) means that they show their bodies and that's it. Despite my outlining what I expected with option 2 she thought she would try it on. Seriously?
Funny how when I countered to her protest she quickly shut up, packed up her things and left the room. As Brissypunter and I'm sure others will agree Chinese providers in most industries are as he described.
Read up about the Chinese Milk scandal and the latest plastic rice reports ( which still have not been disproved) to see what sort of people we are dealing with. Only last week a gentleman in a coffee shop in a suburban shopping centre told me and my missus not to use a table as a Chinese mother had changed her peeing child on it. And I'm sure we could have a thread entitled " disgusting things I have seen Chinese people do" Flame me if you wish.

In all honesty, you could probably have a thread for the disgusting things almost every nationally does. It's not just limited to one nationality. But yes, Japanese seem to be far more polite than most as a whole.

ococpunt
14-08-2018, 01:21 PM
I personally do prefer Taiwan or Japanese girls, however I am sure the "Chinese" you guys are referring to are the older ladies, younger ones I've seen are pretty decent in my experience...

Tavs
14-08-2018, 05:30 PM
I personally do prefer Taiwan or Japanese girls, however I am sure the "Chinese" you guys are referring to are the older ladies, younger ones I've seen are pretty decent in my experience...
I think the ladies in question are the Tian Xin Chinese milfs and their desire to offer lots of options and get the bang for buck.

Regardless of age it is all about the money.

APL
15-08-2018, 11:25 AM
My thoughts are that its nothing to do about Nationality that makes a ML greedy its all to do with Personality

Massaddict
15-08-2018, 01:05 PM
My thoughts are that its nothing to do about Nationality that makes a ML greedy its all to do with Personality

Agree 100% . Over the years have struck good and bad in all. My top 2 massuses are both Chinese followed by Japanese. I know this will change as quality changes when MLs come and go. Always got an open mind. Just wish I had an open wallet.

brownwallaby
15-08-2018, 01:27 PM
I used to see MLs from different nationalities outside work and tend to say the Chinese ones are more obsessed with making money to save to open a business, while the Japaneses are the least money orientated

xzaq
24-08-2018, 04:44 PM
This is a good place. Would place one of them mid 40's (T), one mid 30's (K) and the other late 20's (A). For an awesome extra the Japanese Restaurant next to it does great fresh sushi at very decent prices.
Is K Still there ? Dropped in the other day thought I had a booking with her but met by another that could hardly speak a word of English so didn’t stay.

Tavs
24-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Is K Still there ? Dropped in the other day thought I had a booking with her but met by another that could hardly speak a word of English so didn’t stay.
K is, or at least the K who might better call KK.

xzaq
24-08-2018, 05:51 PM
K is, or at least the K who might better call KK.

Thx.. yes KK is the 1 ..

Tavs
24-08-2018, 06:45 PM
Thx.. yes KK is the 1 ..
She is still around but one of the other girls said she has found an Aussie boyfriend who is quite well off.

A pity if she goes as she was very open to ideas.

xzaq
24-08-2018, 08:06 PM
She is still around but one of the other girls said she has found an Aussie boyfriend who is quite well off.

A pity if she goes as she was very open to ideas.

Bummer.. doesn’t surprise me that she found Aussie bf.. good value & personality

Tavs
24-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Bummer.. doesn’t surprise me that she found Aussie bf.. good value & personality

Get in while you still can. Agree she was great vfm and very open minded.