PDA

View Full Version : Question Facial Hair / Beards

surfiejo
25-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Hello gents.

A simple question, to Asian ladies find men with beards a bit of a turn off you think.
I'm thinking of growing one, but will it limit the dfk and daty offered?

I'd just like to hear your experiences and opinion.

cuteguy
25-06-2018, 11:48 PM
Most don't like the beards and prefer if guys keep it clean. That stubble gives girls rashes and if you want to kiss, it's a turn off for many.

An intermediate level of facial stubble is more attractive for a sex partner, while a fuller beard is perceived as indicative of someone with good fathering ability and more investment in offspring.

fjfan
26-06-2018, 03:51 AM
Hello gents.

A simple question, to Asian ladies find men with beards a bit of a turn off you think.
I'm thinking of growing one, but will it limit the dfk and daty offered?

I'd just like to hear your experiences and opinion.

Seriously man you really shouldn't care what some Asian hooker thinks of your decision to grow a facial hair. If you want to grow a beard and you have the genetics then go ahead and do it.

Hu6e
26-06-2018, 06:30 AM
Seriously man you really shouldn't care what some Asian hooker thinks of your decision to grow a facial hair. If you want to grow a beard and you have the genetics then go ahead and do it.

Totally disagree.
My first few punts, I had a red beard. Mighty as the Spear of Odin. It was a true Vikings beard.
Then, after I shaved, the girls really got into the sessions more. More passionate, more intense, and definitely more DFK.
All of them didn't recognize me. But my age went from a mid to late 30's, to between 25 and 27. On the girls guessing.
I feel, being cleanly shaved up top and down below, is a benefit. The more hygienic you are, the better service you get.

Ted Hunter
26-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Goatee .. Womb Broom

CantCme
26-06-2018, 09:48 AM
You are paying her for a service not the other way around. Who cares what a whore thinks about your facial hair. She will suck your dick regardless

frankyang
26-06-2018, 04:29 PM
being hygienic is always better. no beard can help that

fjfan
26-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Totally disagree.
My first few punts, I had a red beard. Mighty as the Spear of Odin. It was a true Vikings beard.
Then, after I shaved, the girls really got into the sessions more. More passionate, more intense, and definitely more DFK.
All of them didn't recognize me. But my age went from a mid to late 30's, to between 25 and 27. On the girls guessing.
I feel, being cleanly shaved up top and down below, is a benefit. The more hygienic you are, the better service you get.

I don't disagree with that.

Manscaping is a must for me. There's nothing unhygienic about a beard if you look after it.

Hu6e
26-06-2018, 06:56 PM
You are paying her for a service not the other way around. Who cares what a whore thinks about your facial hair. She will suck your dick regardless

You must be charming in real life.

Brothelcreeper
26-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Girls like clean boys. Freshly shaven is the way to go. Splash on a bit of aftershave and a clean customer will get better service everytime.

I have a shaved cock and balls. No hair. After I shower I always make an effort to show the girls and tell them how clean I am as I reckon that greatly increases my chance of bbbj and kissing.

We like clean girls, they like clean customers.

The only dirt we want is in our minds. :shout:

Beardy wierdy.....

surfiejo
26-06-2018, 09:12 PM
Thanks for your thoughts.
My thoughts are that they do prefer clean shaven men, i guess it is the same as us guys preferring clean shaven pussies.
I will grow my beard and keep it tidy, so long as I'm happy, it doesnt matter what anyone elae thinks, even though I pay for their time.

Peter69
26-06-2018, 11:12 PM
Yep clean shaven downstairs but still sport stubble and they seem to like it, one thing definitely matters as the others say, be clean, smell clean & the rewards will cum! I've gotten this everywhere & even been told on numerous occasions how the guys just don't put the effort in when in the company of the girls! Strange!

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2018, 06:58 PM
Tbh, if a guy says who care what a ml/wl think/feel then he’s quite selfish but not care of her feelings. Treating people with that attitude might get a mechanical service, I’m afraid. We’re all human, and service is a kind of intangible products that might vary depending on many things.
And the question is about girls in general, not just ml/wl

Well said BC.......

Hu6e
27-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Tbh, if a guy says who care what a ml/wl think/feel then he’s quite selfish but not care of her feelings. Treating people with that attitude might get a mechanical service, I’m afraid. We’re all human, and service is a kind of intangible products that might vary depending on many things.
And the question is about girls in general, not just ml/wl

Very true.
I care about how a lady thinks of my appearance. It's a better experience for both parties if you are clean and manicured. But to say that you shouldn't care about how they feel is somewhat inhuman I think. If she is gonna give you service, let alone good service, you should be abit empathetic
Imho of course.
Some of the horror stories of mens hygiene I hear are..... horrific.