PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Midas or Juliet at Burwood party room

nobody12
26-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Any intel on this package. I heard from Midas it's close to $500 a girl for 3 hrs and you can do anything but if you want to do FS gotta pay extra. I prefer Midas over Juliet cause Juliet is a bit far. Planning to book this room for a party.

wwrre
28-06-2018, 11:32 PM
What you said is true. 500 for 3 hrs.medium size room with TV and spa. Can drink and sing karaoke if you wish. (Average quality)

What you get will vary depending on the girls. Have ranged from literally just chatting and touching to more. PM if you need any details or have specific question

FS is not guaranteed .

suede
29-06-2018, 12:42 AM
with the reported lack of service there, its a bit of a risk punt. but party room is a good idea

Mclovin69
27-09-2018, 11:04 PM
What you said is true. 500 for 3 hrs.medium size room with TV and spa. Can drink and sing karaoke if you wish. (Average quality)

What you get will vary depending on the girls. Have ranged from literally just chatting and touching to more. PM if you need any details or have specific question

FS is not guaranteed .

sound like a great bucks nite!

sbk
28-09-2018, 12:47 AM
You can also try Romeo at Petersham. I think they have better looking and most korean girls than Midas. Service on average better. They also offer party room.
Midas has better party room facility but girls mixed nationality and quality. Minimum 3 hours per girl and two punters. You can bring your own wine which is a big saving. Girls naked and spa and massage included. It's still much better value than going to the KTV hostess bar, which has much better KTV set up and girls often offer to go out with you afterwards.