PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Summer, as hot as the name

lifethinker
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Summer, as hot as the name

First time post, sorry for improper place if there is any.

Go to 5* star at Sunday afternoon, called the reception saying 5-6 girls are available at the moment. So withdraw money and get there.
2 Korean girls and 4 Singapore/Malaysia girls are shown. Cannot remember the names, but seems Queenie and Lisa (Korean) are in the lineup.
The two Korean girls are taller and whiter, and Signapore/Malaysian girls are smaller in average.

Picked "Summer", a milky white Korean girl about 163-164cm high and had a 45-mins session. She is really pretty and young and her smile is quite charming, that made me no hesitant to pick her up from the lineup. From my personal view, Summer is more pretty than Lisa, who is recommended by Wilsino in the forum. She is as hot as her name. Her pretty face reminds me a Taiwan singer star, as sweet as you can imagine.

To summarize, it's a good time and pleasant experience with Summer in 5*. I may evaluate from several aspects:

Girl (Summer):
face 8.5/10
body 8/10 (slim)
skin 10/10 (as smooth as silk)
hair 8.5/10 (long, black and healthy)
service 9/10 (5* service, nice personality, good English)
overall 9/10

Room:
bed: 9/10 (large round red bed)
bathroom: 7/10 (bathroom is clean. towel is clean but too old, it's not much money to replace them to better towels for better service)
overall: 8.5/10 (good thing is mirrors everywhere, even ceiling)

Max Wood
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Good first time report Bro. The towels at the penthouse are better!!

lifethinker
06-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks, but the prices at Penthouse are also better. Besides, I do like the feeling to select from a long line-up (just like Emperor selects which concubines to sleep with).

I haven't been to Penthouse before, how does it compare with other out call services, like myoutcall, bluemoon and sexsyd, as they have similar prices?

Good first time report Bro. The towels at the penthouse are better!!

Butty
06-05-2012, 11:15 PM
5* Penthouse, Bluemoon and MOC can't (usually) go wrong. You will find the experienced punters dont do lineups. It's all prebooked. My last lineup would be 5 year ago maybe?

DeviouZ
06-05-2012, 11:38 PM
how much is a 45 min session?

pkw
06-05-2012, 11:56 PM
how much is a 45 min session?

Regular 5* price at the shop ... $220.

lifethinker
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
$220 for 45mins, the same as last year, a little bit expensive than most asian stores but really worth the value.

wilisno
07-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Haha, buddy, you beat me to the report of Summer, but totally agree, she's hot ! :miao:

bigstud
11-05-2012, 01:38 AM
I went to see Summer tonight. And I just had the delightful session with her.

I booked her for 30min on the phone, but when I saw her walking pass I told the reception that I wanted to change my booking with Summer to 45 min.

The session was great, she has beautiful face and great service. But the most thing she impressed me with is she looks alike one of the Japanese idol singer that I used to love. I feel like my dream just came true tonight.

If you google '' Japan Speed Hiroko'' you will find summer on the images.

I will definitely make my wish come true once again

wilisno
11-05-2012, 02:20 AM

I booked her for 30min on the phone, but when I saw her walking pass I told the reception that I wanted to change my booking with Summer to 45 min.

The session was great, she has beautiful face and great service. But the most thing she impressed me with is she looks alike one of the Japanese idol singer that I used to love. I feel like my dream just came true tonight.

Hehe, Great find !

I bet the singer doesn't have the cute dimple that Summer has ! :miao:

lifethinker
11-05-2012, 04:08 AM
I think SUMMER is definitely more beautiful.

As communicated with willisno, I think SUMMER looks like a Chinese actress

http://gb.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2006/12/29/el061229206.jpg

wilisno
11-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Summer's body is way better though ! ;)

ukoyrnez
27-04-2015, 09:44 PM
So both Chinese and Korean Summer are back?

z28
28-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Summer, as hot as the name

First time post, sorry for improper place if there is any.

Go to 5* star at Sunday afternoon, called the reception saying 5-6 girls are available at the moment. So withdraw money and get there.
2 Korean girls and 4 Singapore/Malaysia girls are shown. Cannot remember the names, but seems Queenie and Lisa (Korean) are in the lineup.
The two Korean girls are taller and whiter, and Signapore/Malaysian girls are smaller in average.

Picked "Summer", a milky white Korean girl about 163-164cm high and had a 45-mins session. She is really pretty and young and her smile is quite charming, that made me no hesitant to pick her up from the lineup. From my personal view, Summer is more pretty than Lisa, who is recommended by Wilsino in the forum. She is as hot as her name. Her pretty face reminds me a Taiwan singer star, as sweet as you can imagine.

To summarize, it's a good time and pleasant experience with Summer in 5*. I may evaluate from several aspects:

Girl (Summer):
face 8.5/10
body 8/10 (slim)
skin 10/10 (as smooth as silk)
hair 8.5/10 (long, black and healthy)
service 9/10 (5* service, nice personality, good English)
overall 9/10

Room:
bed: 9/10 (large round red bed)
bathroom: 7/10 (bathroom is clean. towel is clean but too old, it's not much money to replace them to better towels for better service)
overall: 8.5/10 (good thing is mirrors everywhere, even ceiling)

Typical Chinese shop ..
the place is definitely not 5 stars..
towels are old
cheap and no taste in furnishing

no wonder Ginza is doing well.. taking some 5 stars customers..
Ginza is better with their operations...but Wilson can be a rude person.. .. or perhaps his command of the English language is not well. !