PDA

View Full Version : Question Failproof mens cologne

suede
27-06-2018, 08:22 PM
some mention of different mens colognes. i have shit sense of smell so dont know much about it.
can you suggest the one cologne that has the most chance of turning a lady on (or at least not repel her for the bad smell)
suggest the cologne most likely to be a winner with any woman (and a 2nd option if you know what you are talking about)
and what effect does punting without cologne have, as i dont use it

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2018, 08:24 PM
Brut 33. Splash it on Henry..... a joke for the older English guys on the forum.

Assandlegs
27-06-2018, 08:25 PM
some mention of different mens colognes. i have shit sense of smell so dont know much about it.
can you suggest the one cologne that has the most chance of turning a lady on (or at least not repel her for the bad smell)
suggest the cologne most likely to be a winner with any woman (and a 2nd option if you know what you are talking about)
and what effect does punting without cologne have, as i dont use itI have never used a cologne... go natural and let your own body scent attract...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

suede
27-06-2018, 08:28 PM
yes i agree. i shower often and the male scent is a natural turn on for many ladies.
the major turnoff for women i bet is men not wearing a fresh shirt, with body odor and old cologne on shirt

Brothelcreeper
27-06-2018, 08:28 PM
Brut 33. Splash it on Henry..... a joke for the older English guys on the forum.

I have been wearing Calvin Klein Eternity recently and quite a few girls have said that they like it.

As per the other thread on being presentable, if you look and smell good then the girl will be happier with you than the guy who doesn't or hasn't made an effort. Just human nature.

We expect the girls to look and smell good so we should do the same.

Selfishly speaking it gets you more extras as well. No girl wants to suck a smelly cock or kiss someone with bad breath or body odour.

suede
27-06-2018, 08:32 PM
old spice. is that crappy and cheap?

TwiceAweek
27-06-2018, 08:34 PM
old spice. is that crappy and cheap?

Yeah...thats what they give away at homeless shelters

Peter69
27-06-2018, 08:36 PM
Tom Ford Oud Wood mate, my weapon of choice & every ML or WL I've been with has commented on how great I smell & asked what it was. My regular ML at Miranda now who I've been addicted to goes fucken nuts about it, so I guess for me it's done something

suede
27-06-2018, 08:40 PM
weapon of choice, you sound like an expert.
Tom ford?

TwiceAweek
27-06-2018, 08:56 PM
Sex Panther. Makes WL's forget to dom up!

Peter69
27-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Definitely no expert but I do like my cologne

HotSpicyJohnny
27-06-2018, 09:20 PM
wow...expensive weapon...I just checked the price on eBay.

Ted Hunter
27-06-2018, 10:55 PM
Eau Sauvage Black
An oldie but a goodie

whatsup
27-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Nothing will beat ... 1 million Paco rabane !

yug
28-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Tom Ford's Oud Wood too but it's just too expensive for everyday use.

So here are my favorites (most expensive to least):

1) Acqua Di Gio
2) Bulgari Aqua Marine
3) Monte Blanc Legend
4) Calvin Klien One
5) Usher For Men Cologne by Usher

Usher For Men is surprisingly cheap and smells great.
But if you want even cheaper, get this body spray:
Loccitane Cedrat Spray Deodorant - $28

suede
28-06-2018, 12:27 AM
yes cool water is fresh and nice. lots of excellent suggestions so far. im gonna be boss man soon

whatsup
28-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Just depends, I have bought some imitation, cheap Joop, or so called colognes from $2 shops and they did a great job...same goes with LOMANI available at many pharmacies....$15 cheap...but has a edgy fragrance...people cant miss noticing that...

HotSpicyJohnny
28-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Oh my old dream is to work in a fragrance shop and help customers with figuring out which smell suit them.
I think scent changes on different bodies as it will mix with your own smell. Good smell on a person doesn’t mean good on you and vice versa. However, I would suggest you try Acquadi Gio which is suitable for office guys (under 40yl) with a bit flirty, Davidoff Cool Water for a simple office guy (also for summer rather than winter), or Issay Miyaki for a guy who is a bit beefy or burly :). Giorgio Armani for an elegant and fashionable guy and no, I won’t go for cK. Doesn’t last long and not significant. Not special but boring. Sorry I don’t know choices for men older than 40.

Start a section in your Massage shop BC...a cologne stand :)

lemonaus
28-06-2018, 10:16 AM
hey man, use your pheromone is the best perfume

b00bs
28-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Top 3 for me
1. CREED (expensive af)
2. Aqua Di Gio
3. Issey Miyake

Soccerfan
28-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Oh my old dream is to work in a fragrance shop and help customers with figuring out which smell suit them.
I think scent changes on different bodies as it will mix with your own smell. Good smell on a person doesn’t mean good on you and vice versa. However, I would suggest you try Acquadi Gio which is suitable for office guys (under 40yl) with a bit flirty, Davidoff Cool Water for a simple office guy (also for summer rather than winter), or Issay Miyaki for a guy who is a bit beefy or burly :). Giorgio Armani for an elegant and fashionable guy and no, I won’t go for cK. Doesn’t last long and not significant. Not special but boring. Sorry I don’t know choices for men older than 40.

I didn't know men's cologne was only suitable to certain age groups.:slobber:

harrycd
28-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Eau Sauvage Black
An oldie but a goodie

Is that the extreme one? I use the normal Eua Sauvage, the one from 1966 not the new one

porpoiseboy
29-06-2018, 09:34 PM
I recommend Tuscany, colleagues and MLs have mentioned that it smells nice.

Launched by the design house of Aramis in 1985, TUSCANY is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of the Mediterranean scents of citrus, tarragon, cinnammon and fragrant woods. It is recommended for daytime wear

liminal
02-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Im going shopping

kevin007
02-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Chanel Bleu!! The best!!

lemonaus
02-07-2018, 05:35 PM
shit.....u guys are rich ...

Crusader
03-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Creed Aventus is a panty dropper

rooter
03-07-2018, 03:12 AM
A can of Lynx does the trick.
Or you can go old school with Brut33.
Or if you really want to impress the ladies then you can't beat Old Spice - a proven leg spreader for decades.
Only alcohol has spread more legs than Old Spice.

The Speechwriter
03-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Chanel Bleu!! The best!!

+1 Mister Kevin.

deep_explorer
03-07-2018, 09:17 PM
A can of Lynx does the trick.
Or you can go old school with Brut33.
Or if you really want to impress the ladies then you can't beat Old Spice - a proven leg spreader for decades.
Only alcohol has spread more legs than Old Spice.

Old Spice is the top choice for me. But buys a few when on specials from Coles.

b00bs
03-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Creed Aventus is a panty dropper
For Sure!!

Lynx and Old Spice? Haha step yo game up boys.

LookingForTheOne
03-07-2018, 11:31 PM
For me its One Million by Paco Rabanne. I normally just get it from Chemist Warehouse. I always get comments about how good it smells both at work and on the table.

I agree with the different smells suit different people though.

exstar
04-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Natural sweat after doing 180kg deadlifts does it for me

GoldfishMan
04-07-2018, 09:15 AM
For me its One Million by Paco Rabanne. I normally just get it from Chemist Warehouse. I always get comments about how good it smells both at work and on the table.

I agree with the different smells suit different people though.
+1
Only problem I find is the bottle design is not so good. Leaky and dries out on it's own after first time use.
I'm also rocking Valentino Uomo. Smells not so "sweet", with hints of leather. Had some nice compliments for it.

GoldfishMan
04-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Natural sweat after doing 180kg deadlifts does it for me
But does it do it for the girls? That's the real question!

asia-lover
04-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Not cologne, but: Once, I took shower in the hotel with the standard shower geel it provided, went to the massage shop, and the girl tolb me the hotel name I was living. She culd smell it ...

liminal
04-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Or just take a (cold) shower... very least a quick pre punt wipe down .. wet ones?

exstar
04-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Wow so confident you are. But did you ask the girls if they like it?

One day I’ll come around to your shop and you can tell me :) My ego prefers getting complimented on my looks than how I smell. But all jokes aside I’ve never been much of a cologne man myself and I appreciate that what works for some may not work for others. A shower and Nivea deodorant is enough for me!

Weapon
04-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Aqua Di Gio and Bleu are pretty safe bets

bodby
04-07-2018, 06:36 PM
What doesnt work is when men wear cologne, spray in on their shirt, then wear the same shirt for many days. The sweat and the old stale cologne really smells bad :(

Apha1401
19-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Bleu de chanel in A/W, ralph lauren Big pony 1 in S/S

babycatmassage
20-07-2018, 12:12 AM
What doesnt work is when men wear cologne, spray in on their shirt, then wear the same shirt for many days. The sweat and the old stale cologne really smells bad :(

Should not spray on shirt as it will leave stains on shirt. If you want to keep the smell longer, use a handkerchief or just tissue putting in your wardrobe.

Funandfun
21-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Not cologne, but: Once, I took shower in the hotel with the standard shower geel it provided, went to the massage shop, and the girl tolb me the hotel name I was living. She culd smell it ...

She must be doing lot of out calls at the same hotel. Lol

greg11
21-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Just yesterday a young Asian said my cool water was stealing her heart. Not the old fella or handsome face. Lol

woods23
21-07-2018, 03:34 PM
I have not used any cologne in the last 20yrs.
My secret is royal - Lan Lanolin cream on my face nd hands.
Got told I smell like a baby nd with very smooth skin;)
Girls like natural smell !!

Superbear
21-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Any thoughts on hello kitty bubble gum deodarant? Its my favourite.

Philip
21-07-2018, 05:07 PM
Creed Royal Oud

f6tornado
23-07-2018, 01:32 AM
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men.

rcha086
25-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the best thing for a WL when their customer (you) walks in is cleanliness. You might think you're gonna have a shower in the punt but having a shower before your session and looking groomed and smelling good will impress your WL and improve your chances of a good punt.

As for cologne, Armani products work well. They are a familiar smell and they do smell good. Nothing fancy, not overwhelming, but they are a popular choice. I have a different preference and it works well for me.

Some girls though they do like the natural scent. But don't confuse this with smelly pits or BO.

Maybe try asking a WL after doing the deed and you're all sweaty if they can smell you and if it's pleasant or not so pleasant.