PDA

View Full Version : General talk Action missing in parramatta au suggestions

whatsup
28-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Seems parra is missing out on shops. Only a very few. 105 church st, seems to have some good sorts fr massage and hi.

Anyone know of other joints in Parra?

lemonaus
28-06-2018, 10:23 AM
Parramatta Massage 105 Church, have been there once.

Cons:
1.Terrible environment, only two rooms there which means only two ML there, not much options.
2.Pretty cold with not working AC. Was there in March and was nearly got cold. Cant image be there in June....
3.Can hear sound from the street in the room, and you can even smell it once another customer came in. Not offended, but I really can smell another guy got in while I was serviced, and I confirmed with the girl I was right.

Pros:
1. good massage skill, I mean strong/real massage. Looks like the girls there were skilled

whatsup
28-06-2018, 11:00 AM
The mamasan is extremely pushy. Rude at times, I have had her ring my mobile, confirming booking. Not a good idea when u are at work.Few good ones I have tried. Alissa thai mix indian, nice busy DD cups..excellent service of u treat her well be polite...plenty to offer in part 2..one of my fav..works Wednesday only...other one is a busy indian, dusky, big balls, worked Friday, tuesday or sometime, Thursday...aka, priya, sunita..keeps changing names..and a thai mix viet bust mild...works Thursday...plenty for part 2...others are just below par..may be ok for part 1 and rushed part 2....

cuteguy
28-06-2018, 12:05 PM
I'm surprised there aren't more shops in the heart of Parramatta. With the push by the government to make Parramatta CBD a larger place for business and government sector, why aren't more shops opening up here?

whatsup
28-06-2018, 12:20 PM
With the amount of office bunch trafficking in Parra cbd, there is plenty of scope for rub and tug joints...I saw a couple of shops near Ross st parramata. That's about it. Some thai massage joints..but they seem 'only massage'. No part 2 available....must be the council is not allowing to flourish... a new joint recently opened on Smith st, saw it get closed in 3 months ..strange

lemonaus
28-06-2018, 12:25 PM
looks like a lot indian ML there...maybe customers tend to visit ML from same country?

Hu6e
28-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Go literally 1 suburb over and its Rydalmere.

wachumba
28-06-2018, 12:56 PM
There was a new shop on Smith st that only last 2 month before close. Not busy enough.
There are shops on horwood pl, hassal st, Ross st, another 137 church st, George st in a old arcade and likely more that I can't remember.
I not gone to these shops but know they are here. Don't know any more informations.

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2018, 01:30 PM
There was a new shop on Smith st that only last 2 month before close. Not busy enough.
There are shops on horwood pl, hassal st, Ross st, another 137 church st, George st in a old arcade and likely more that I can't remember.
I not gone to these shops but know they are here. Don't know any more informations.

Yeah, Mr W is right, quite a few RnT shops all over Parramatta and I’m surprised that the local Parra punters either don’t know or not sharing ?

There are plenty of intels out there. Here are some of them:

Level 1, 2 Horwood Place

3/5-7 Ross St Parramatta

4/48 George St Parramatta

18/181 Church St Parramatta

32 Hassall St, Parramatta

16/421 Church St, North Parramatta

1/146 Pennant St North Parramatta

Have fun!

Cheers

eltran
28-06-2018, 02:36 PM
I'm surprised there aren't more shops in the heart of Parramatta. With the push by the government to make Parramatta CBD a larger place for business and government sector, why aren't more shops opening up here?
Probably a combination of high rent in the main commercial district, a lack of industrial areas for the outer areas and competition from existing brothels in the surrounding suburbs (Pendle Hill, Granville, Merrylands).

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Probably a combination of high rent in the main commercial district, a lack of industrial areas for the outer areas and competition from existing brothels in the surrounding suburbs (Pendle Hill, Granville, Merrylands).

Pretty sure the OP was referring to RnT massage shops rather than FS .

suede
28-06-2018, 03:35 PM
no good reason there shouldnt be a lot more choice in parra. its sydneys 2nd biggest centre. is part of the issue is most WL ML are based closer to city

whatsup
28-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Any Intel on the joint based at horwood place?

birch
28-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Have been to the Horwood joint a few times, but not at all recently. Positives are: the entrance is very discrete, rooms (that I've been in) are fully enclosed. Its an ex office so there's aluminium partitions floor to ceiling and blacked out windows. The girls I've seen have all been young - mid-late 20's from Thai to Chinese and services have been, mmm lets say honest. Nothing to write home about, but I 'd be happy to return and I'm sure If you persist with return visits to see your fav ML you may well get great value. reception varies widely, they respond promptly to txted booked requests but at the desk I've seen cute ML-types through to a beer-gutted, gruff Aussie slob...

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2018, 06:41 PM

You will need to join the other forum to read more reviews . But apparently according to a recent June AR, there is a 20 yr old Aussie girl Chloe.........

@@@@@@@@@@@

......Overall, it was pretty good experience. HJ was a bit mechanical but my goodness, she is damn gorgeous Chloe works in the shop every Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday......

wachumba
28-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Yes, there is 45 George st and 22 rydlemere which are close by are doing 30min FS for $70. hard to justify paying $80 ($30+50) for a massage with nude HJ if it standard rates.

Brothelcreeper
28-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Yes, there is 45 George st and 22 rydlemere which are close by are doing 30min FS for $70. hard to justify paying $80 ($30+50) for a massage with nude HJ if it standard rates.

If you write a review for 45 George St you get 30 mins FS for $60. Quite young girls there as well.

whatsup
28-06-2018, 11:01 PM
That's the reason I have stopped seeing ML....seeing WL is the best bet...same price u get nice.. bj...and more

AHLUNGOR
28-06-2018, 11:17 PM
That's the reason I have stopped seeing ML....seeing WL is the best bet...same price u get nice.. bj...and more

So, that being the case that you have stopped going to massage shops and getting better value in FS! Fair enough, then why started this thread asking for MS intels in Parramatta which you have stopped going anyway ??

whatsup
29-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Convenience....my friend..easy to jump into 105..which is right next to my work...can get a bj or hj when iam super horny...at lunch..or just when I get that itch...massage joints are every corner in sydey cbd...as appose to a fs brothel...if it's going to be a good punt with ML..or if I just need to have a hj with nudes ...I dont mind spending the same....at a massage place....if I got decent time on hands I would definitely drive to a brothel

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Convenience....my friend..easy to jump into 105..which is right next to my work...can get a bj or hj when iam super horny...at lunch..or just when I get that itch...massage joints are every corner in sydey cbd...as appose to a fs brothel...if it's going to be a good punt with ML..or if I just need to have a hj with nudes ...I dont mind spending the same....at a massage place....if I got decent time on hands I would definitely drive to a brothel

Fair enough, if 105 Church is close to your work, then Midnight Delight at 25 Wentworth is only on the other side of the car park. There you go, one each to choose !

deucebigalow
30-06-2018, 03:37 PM

This was a good shop, with good experienced ML's but entrance was not discrete enough and right across the road from a pub with an open beer garden that had a clear view of the entrance.

deucebigalow
30-06-2018, 03:55 PM

Been here a few times and but the ML's are a bit hit and miss.

If you are lucky enough to see a ML who works in other shops then you are likely to get a decent service. However the owner/masaman has schooled the other girls to give a pretty ordinary service including leaving part 2 till the last 15mins, very limited touching, and no additional extras. A good example is Gigi who I met a couple of weeks ago, very cute short Thai girl, but undies stayed on even though she said extras was for a nude massage, light and limited touching of breasts only, and wouldn't start part 2 till last 15mins meaning it was a rush to the finish. Gigi is typical experience for me at Horwood except for those mentioned below.

I would highly recommend Sophia who is a young spanish ML who also works in another shop in Alexandria I think. Great attitude, great service, and value for money extras. She works Friday's and some other days irregularly.

Another Aussie girl Chloe is also young and pretty but she is mechanical as pointed out and does not get into it at all. But she is good looking and provides a better service then the majority of the other ML's at this shop for the same price.

The best Asian ML I've met here is Alice who works Saturday's and the odd weekday when she needs cash. While she offered only normal extras at the start of the session, if she enjoys herself and you give her some attention, she is game for a bit more.

So overall, this shop is more of a punt then many of the Sydney CBD establishments, I would rate it better than 105 which I will never go to again.

wachumba
30-06-2018, 06:11 PM
The best Asian ML I've met here is Alice who works Saturday's and the odd weekday when she needs cash. While she offered only normal extras at the start of the session, if she enjoys herself and you give her some attention, she is game for a bit more.

Can you a description of Alice?

Hu6e
30-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Went to horwood place today.
Pretty good shop, good massage and the ml was up front with extras from the start. A Thai girl, and having spent some time in Bangkok, we had a good chat.
Cant remember her name, but she has great tits, cracking ass, and blonde-ish hair. Not the youngest, but very skilled at her job.
Sawasdee krub!

deucebigalow
01-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Can you a description of Alice?

She was a girl next door type. Not glamorous but definitely pretty.

Average height, nice toned body, small tits (size B from memory) and spoke good english. Shaven downstairs, shoulder length hair.

Unfortunately Horwood does not post a roster anywhere so I can't confirm when she was on last.

I do periodically call during the week and ask if she is on and they always respond that she isn't but in on Saturday.

deucebigalow
01-07-2018, 12:01 PM
Went to horwood place today.
Pretty good shop, good massage and the ml was up front with extras from the start. A Thai girl, and having spent some time in Bangkok, we had a good chat.
Cant remember her name, but she has great tits, cracking ass, and blonde-ish hair. Not the youngest, but very skilled at her job.
Sawasdee krub!

Normal extras? PM me if you want.

eltran
01-07-2018, 03:08 PM
Pretty sure the OP was referring to RnT massage shops rather than FS .
Yes, and I stated the reasons why there aren't RNTs.

goodtime
19-09-2018, 10:17 AM
hey guys any recent intel for rnt in Parramatta?

goodtime
19-09-2018, 02:09 PM
after walking into 5 other rnt places in parra and checking out the lineups, I was very disappointed, i reached 105 Church St, the only girl was offer was a young thai/indian mix named Alicia... I normally prefer lighter skinned ML's but she's skinny and have massive tits so I wanna check them out.
Turned out they were enhanced D's and she wanted to get bigger ones. She gave the best part 1 and 2 I've ever experienced!
She only works Wednesdays, she has another job elsewhere.
So if you're working in Parramatta, she would be the only one I recommend.

Hu6e
19-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Parramatta = not much chop.

Beggars can't be choosers in this part of Sydney for rnt.

Jump on the M52 and got to Rydalmere.
Plenty of well priced talent there.

Pixez
19-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Anyone know if Chloe still works there? And if so, what days?