PDA

View Full Version : Green tea Massage underwood

superkawaii
28-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Hey fellas, Decided to try out GTM new location today at underwood. Came in without a booking and got the chick at the reception for an hr, i have to admit she knew what she was doing i've been to many places and she by far gave one of the best massages ive had yet. It was on the line of a deep tissue masssge, without the pain haha she even got on the table and rubbed herself while massaging me from the back. As time was nearing i was offered extras, asked for prices ~ she said no fs which was a let down haha i would of bent her right over then and there, but thats expected ;) only handies Agreed on price (no i didn't pay overprice) ~ had trouble getting me hard so she offered her body, let my finger and tongue run all around her, even let me slip a finger in while she was furiously batting me off. All in all a positive experience.

Massage 10/10
Looks 8/10
Results 9/10.

mman69
29-06-2018, 06:38 PM
good to hear GT still going strong bit info on looks boob size etc ?

brownwallaby
29-06-2018, 07:09 PM
The shop is going well but they don’t want to get too much exposure on these pages

rockbreaker
01-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Hey fellas, Decided to try out GTM new location today at underwood. Came in without a booking and got the chick at the reception for an hr, i have to admit she knew what she was doing i've been to many places and she by far gave one of the best massages ive had yet. It was on the line of a deep tissue masssge, without the pain haha she even got on the table and rubbed herself while massaging me from the back. As time was nearing i was offered extras, asked for prices ~ she said no fs which was a let down haha i would of bent her right over then and there, but thats expected ;) only handies Agreed on price (no i didn't pay overprice) ~ had trouble getting me hard so she offered her body, let my finger and tongue run all around her, even let me slip a finger in while she was furiously batting me off. All in all a positive experience.

Massage 10/10
Looks 8/10
Results 9/10.

Is this receptionist turned ML or ML happened to be waiting at the reception? The first scenario sounds so hot. Good that you had fun.

some1likeU
06-07-2018, 11:32 AM
Have anybody actually got their number to call for booking

Massaddict
09-07-2018, 12:30 AM
Have anybody actually got their number to call for booking

Google - Green Tea Massage, Underwood.