PDA

View Full Version : General talk Ginza guru?

svgold925
28-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Can any absolute Ginza guru put these girls in order of size? Lulu, deer, cassie, kiss.. Who do you prefer? I've seen Deer before and know she's quite small.. Are the others around that size. Thanks for the help in advance!

beta101
29-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Can any absolute Ginza guru put these girls in order of size? Lulu, deer, cassie, kiss.. Who do you prefer? I've seen Deer before and know she's quite small.. Are the others around that size. Thanks for the help in advance!

lol pedobear warning

AHLUNGOR
29-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Brother rooter, show time !!

BigDipper
29-06-2018, 03:41 PM

Hey mate. I’ve seen all these girls but It’s hard for me to remember Kiss and I saw Deer over a year ago but will do my best. They are all small girls but in order from smallest to largest (height | weight | size | body type):

DEER - 150 | 40ish | size4 | skinny
LULU - 155 | 45ish | size5 | Slim
KISS - can’t remember but small, experienced
CASSIE - 158 | 45ish | size5 | skinny

Deer is one of the smallest I’ve seen.
Wish I could remember more about Kiss...
Hmmm maybe time for a re-visit.

xboyx
30-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Deer, Lulu, Cassie are very similar in size, just a few cm difference
Kiss: don't recall, it's been a while
Cassie has hottest body I think, then Lulu
Deer: I don't remember much either

svgold925
30-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Lol I guess you can’t be into skinny girls without a bit of judgement. Thanks for the info guys, I think Lulu sounds like the ticket, next on the list, I’ve heard great things about the service

BigDipper
30-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Try them all mate. Quite likely that all these girls will stick around.