PDA

View Full Version : 30/6 2018

105 Pymble House
30-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Pretty new sex gril Fiona 60 for 30 min

Fair dinkum
19-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Went to Pymble house few days ago for the first time. Easy to find with heaps of parking nearby. Entrance at the back during daytime, went in and called for Sophie. Sophie is really beautiful with fabulous body figure and greeted politely. We showered separately. Good experience watching Sophie shower while waiting on the bed.
After dried ourselves, she start with cat bath from my nipples, chest, neck and eventually to my private part. BBBJ and DT, that I have not experienced before, for me is a new experience and I love it. Sophie’s DT is amazing. Due to booked for 60 minutes, she took control the whole session as I would like to enjoy my love making and watch Sophie’s performance. She flirted in the beginning session and really served the job. We finished our love making moment and chatted for 15 minutes. Getting to know each other. Looking forward to visit her on Thursday or Friday.

Fair dinkum
20-10-2018, 01:57 PM
Pretty new sex gril Fiona 60 for 30 min
Visited Pymble House few times, booked selected girl or just walked in. 5-6 girls daily, roster can be checked, the down side are no mobile phone or we chat contact for booking.
The property has heaps of parking nearby, clean, tidy and greeted welcomely by the mamasan. I have tried 2 different rooms, neat, clean and tidy. I can have shower while waiting for the girl to come and time not really restricted. Different girls have different service, just need to ask beforehand. Only 1 standard price for each length of time.
Will visit again.