PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire HK daisy, sexy service and massage!

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Sex Worker's Name: HK daisy
Session Month: June
Session Year: 2018
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): 278 club
Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $240
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: Evening
Estimated Age: 21 - 25
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Hair Colour: Other
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Curvy
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Overall Looks: Beautiful
Overall Personality: Fun
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Okay so 3-4 years of weekly punting and been all over the place. I have to say again, ginza 278 is still the best and most consistent place to be.

if ur into Asian girls or you want service this is the place. At 240 a pop it is well worth the $$$

i booked daisy, cute and sexy, outgoing and open girl, and was looking forward to getting that sexual need met ;)

shower with service was great, body rubs and sliding my hard cock up and down her butt got me ready to fk. She then got on her knees and blew me well.

onto the bed, very service orientated rubbing her full breast all over my back. I am not cat bath type of guy, so I flipped her over and we started some foreplay. She got my cock in her hand as I slide my erect rod up and down her bush. Man I just wanted to drive it in, dom up then I fked her deep, that deep penetrative sex, she can handle a cock.

Best massage ever, if ur into a hard massage, she can really use her feet.

i pound her front wards and back wards lol lots of bbbj and daty. That pussy taste great, it had a fresh tasting pussy aroma, some girls a bit funky but her pussy is clean.

sex
massage
sex
massage
bbbj
handjob
Massage

it was nonstop service
like I said before, big thx to 278/ginza for dispensing the best service I have ever seen in 3-4 years of punting. Gone all over the place too!

if u haven’t been to ginza/278, so urself a favour and book it - ask the girls for the service U want and c for urself.

suede
01-07-2018, 09:26 AM
if this is real thats the best punt ever. massage sex massage sex. never heard of it before.
when i first started punting this service was what i was hoping for, but it never ever happened
278 thats great

TwiceAweek
01-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Nice review champ. Just wondering if her beeewbs are natural or enhanced? It's about the only thing i discriminate.

Happyman2018
01-07-2018, 10:53 AM
Good on u mate.
D wechat photo dont look so attractive

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 11:41 AM
Everyone got their preference, she looks doll like and is what she looks like in person, I had similar punts with lulu, Venus, and deer, joy, etc

But massage wise daisy was the most experienced. She was a great lay too.

I think lulu is younger and fresher (massage and sex was slightly down a notch compared to daisy)
I like deer body a bit more more petite (has more obvious fake tits, daisy implant is not as pronounced)
I think joy was good but not as good as the others
Venus was surprisingly good as she was more curvy(great service and exotic)

Go for daisy if u want AAA servic(great massage and sex) doll face, clear skin with a bit of fat (not petite, small implant)
Go for deer if u want petite body and pretty face (good sex and massage, large noticeable implant)
Lulu if u want fresh young (good sex and massage - natural boobs if I remember)
Venus is AAA service (great massage and sex bbbj one of best) exotic voluptuous
Joy was decent punt (good service) voluptuous.

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 11:49 AM
if this is real thats the best punt ever. massage sex massage sex. never heard of it before.
whwn i first started punting this service was what i was hoping for, but it never ever happened
278 thats great

Bro I am shocked as well

I never had this type of service for the last 4 back to back punts

Oto
01-07-2018, 12:23 PM
Sex Worker's Name: HK daisy
Session Month: June
Session Year: 2018
Type of Service: Parlour Worker
Name of Agency or Parlour (if any): 278 club
Advertised Hourly Rate (Pick closest): $240
Location where session took place: New South Wales
Session Day: Weekday
Session Time: Evening
Estimated Age: 21 - 25
Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
Hair Colour: Other
Hair Length: Long
Eyes Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Pale
Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
Body Shape: Curvy
Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
Overall Looks: Beautiful
Overall Personality: Fun
Overall Performance: Fantastic time

Okay so 3-4 years of weekly punting and been all over the place. I have to say again, ginza 278 is still the best and most consistent place to be.

if ur into Asian girls or you want service this is the place. At 240 a pop it is well worth the $$$

i booked daisy, cute and sexy, outgoing and open girl, and was looking forward to getting that sexual need met ;)

shower with service was great, body rubs and sliding my hard cock up and down her butt got me ready to fk. She then got on her knees and blew me well.

onto the bed, very service orientated rubbing her full breast all over my back. I am not cat bath type of guy, so I flipped her over and we started some foreplay. She got my cock in her hand as I slide my erect rod up and down her bush. Man I just wanted to drive it in, dom up then I fked her deep, that deep penetrative sex, she can handle a cock.

Best massage ever, if ur into a hard massage, she can really use her feet.

i pound her front wards and back wards lol lots of bbbj and daty. That pussy taste great, it had a fresh tasting pussy aroma, some girls a bit funky but her pussy is clean.

sex
massage
sex
massage
bbbj
handjob
Massage

it was nonstop service
like I said before, big thx to 278/ginza for dispensing the best service I have ever seen in 3-4 years of punting. Gone all over the place too!

if u haven’t been to ginza/278, so urself a favour and book it - ask the girls for the service U want and c for urself.

Hi Pussyhands, is she genuinely 21-25? She looks older than that in the photos.

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 02:05 PM
Yeah I am not sure

Her face looks really young, lulu is younger I think

lonely heart
01-07-2018, 05:05 PM
sex
massage
sex
massage
bbbj
handjob
Massage

OMG you cum three times? How long where you there?

When you say her massage is good, is it good as the erotic and play style or actually good hard massage?

Last good massage FS girl I had was Kelly from 244 few years back and she wasn't young like the 278 girls. It will be good to know that there is an option for young WL who can massage and provide good services too.

Oto
01-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Yeah I am not sure

Her face looks really young, lulu is younger I think

I'm really interested in seeing her. Is her attitude good? HK girls can sometimes have a princess attitude.

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 05:25 PM
I'm really interested in seeing her. Is her attitude good? HK girls can sometimes have a princess attitude.
Really good attitude no princess

She is really clean too

suede
01-07-2018, 05:27 PM
in other brothels service doesnt stay this good. over time WL gets complacent. 278 may prove different?

Pussyhands
01-07-2018, 05:27 PM
OMG you cum three times? How long where you there?

When you say her massage is good, is it good as the erotic and play style or actually good hard massage?

Last good massage FS girl I had was Kelly from 244 few years back and she wasn't young like the 278 girls. It will be good to know that there is an option for young WL who can massage and provide good services too.

Yeah 3 times 1 hour

Really good hard massage with feet

Lulu is okay with massage and young I think depends on the girl

suede
01-07-2018, 10:05 PM
wasnt a big deal for her to go to that level of service

Pussyhands
21-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Damn - went stilettos first last night but didn’t see a girl that fit :( lots of really tall girls
Some attractive girls have to check it again another time ahhaha

So yeah rolled into 278 and it was great. Busy night.

Went with daisy again cuz she is a sexy girl ;)

Oh man I was high as fk after her massage and busting 3 loads

She is planning to stay a while so it is a possible regular ;) among other girls ;)

Highly recommended