PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star Crystal - one unforgettable experience

Yaar
07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
I have been surfing on the forum for quite a while but never had the chance to practice, anyway my study workload is not very heavy these two weeks so i went to Syd for a haircut and some action (yes canberra is a very sad place :cry:)

I was only in Syd for 2 days.. so besides enjoying the local cuisine I went to five stars once every afternoon although i was exahusted ..just trying to make the best out of my time there XD

the 2nd experience was better than the 1st time, but even first time was quite satsified in general, anyway i will try to keep this short as it's my 1st report. (hopefully not last)

Walked to there from central (thx ihpone map), the place is actually kinda tricky to find, I thought there is gonna be a big flashing tag or something..so took me quite a while to make sure it wasnt a ordinary home residence, the shop sign was blocked by the bush from street view, its actually quite a smart design, makes the waiting outside less awkward :smile:

Jason was at the reception, matching the name with the faces..I think around 6 was availiable at the time, and I picked crystal as I had a thing for korean chicks and she was quite smoking hot with a good vibe :prettiness: her outfit was very cute as well.

I will skip the sex...anyway she does a pretty good bbbj, I didnt ask for daty so i m not really sure. didnt ask for cim either. She is very skinny, a bit too skinny for some of the brothers maybe. She is avg height and 40kilos. B+ cup? duh i m pretty bad with the cup size, (pretty sure its enhanced) skin condition is pretty good, smilky and smooth. As most koreans, her face was very pretty and looked like one of those korean actress.

I compliment her that she looks very pretty when we entered the room and she replied with an innocent look "yeh i know" I laughed so hard there, she didnt appear cocky but rather very cute :cool2: she explained that was the most often thing she hears from customers so she just acknowledge it. haha anyway I found that very cute.

What i loved most was the GF vibe she provided, when we entered the room she put on the music from her iphone, that is something I have never come cross before and I definitely loved it. Her english is pretty good, I had no problem communicating with her, we talked about all sort of things, even got her to recommend a korean restaurant for me! lol She was very easy going and laughed a lot during the time. Afterwards she asked me to lay my head on her arms and we just cuddled for a lil while and chat about music and such. Overall I m very moved by her cute and likeable personality, more than her pretty face, by a lot :P

well after I picked her jason told me "she is a very nice person", I guess he was very honest! :smile:

That was the best experience I had so far, 5 stars definitely lived upon its names. If i didnt have a bus to catch in 20 min I might as well book her again straight away...anyway just my 2c

thanks for reading

ILOVETOFU
07-05-2012, 03:24 AM
Excellent news Yaar - always great to hear a good outcome. What was the damage?
I spent some of my teens living in Woolloomooloo long before 5*, so I know the area well. My father used to go to Plunket Street high school where the students used to hang the teachers from the windows! After reading the reviews here it's definitely a place on my to do list.

Jj999
07-05-2012, 03:45 AM
It's $280/Hr. $150/30Min.

Except Thai, $240/Hr. $130/30Min.

I don't know why they are cheaper, they are as good as the others.

wilisno
07-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Excellent report bro Yaar ! Yeah, Krystal is lovable, and welcome to Sydney ! :miao:

Yaar
07-05-2012, 05:26 AM
ah its K not C i see, sadly I dont think i can change the title.

thx thx =) I will definitely be back to 5 star again once the assignment/essay and tests doesnt want me to slam my head on the wall :smile:

Yaar
07-05-2012, 05:48 AM
oh yeah just remembered this...

right before we leave the room, I asked her if she wanted gums and she said yes, the gum was very hard to pick from the box(wrigley's 5 i think its called) by hand
so I turned it upside down and my ring falls right onto her palm(i took it off earlier so my hand feels more comfy and put it into the box so i wont lose it...which i totally forgot)

one second awkward silence

"ok i m really not gonna propose to you..." :sweat::prettiness:

wilisno
07-05-2012, 12:45 PM
oh yeah just remembered this...

right before we leave the room, I asked her if she wanted gums and she said yes, the gum was very hard to pick from the box(wrigley's 5 i think its called) by hand
so I turned it upside down and my ring falls right onto her palm(i took it off earlier so my hand feels more comfy and put it into the box so i wont lose it...which i totally forgot)

one second awkward silence

"ok i m really not gonna propose to you..." :sweat::prettiness:

Haha, love at first sight ! ;)

5 Star City
15-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Kristal

beautiful one day

Perfect TODAY