PDA

View Full Version : Question Any shops with decent a spa/sauna?

Hu6e
01-07-2018, 07:58 PM
Been looking for a shop that has a spa or sauna. Anyone got info?
I dont hear much talk of this service in AR's.

liminal
01-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Tang in artarmon

But maybe be more specific. Remember Sol and the Castrol ad ... oils don’t oils

aussiegaigin
01-07-2018, 08:55 PM
I heard there is one shop in Chinatown area having that service. And King Court has spa service as well if you want to try. Have a look on their website to find out which day they have promotion as their price is quite high. I believe Monday and Tuesday will be good.

Maybe Babylon in Market City?

cmk76
01-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Babylon in Market City. It's a communal spa and sauna before your massage with the lady. Male attendants in the spa and sauna area. Chicago on Pitt St has the same set up. You're probably after a private one in room. Then Impressions on Elizabeth. These are the only places I have been, a long time ago...

Forget about OBA on Sussex... It is a rip off... I paid $136 for 45... All inclusive and the bloody ML kept up selling for FS for another $100 for the last 10 minutes!

Hu6e
01-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Yeah, not keen to share.
Kings court doesn't have enough Asians working there, lol. I checked their roster, not many at all.
A soapland type place would be ideal. But I have only been to those in Tokyo and Bangkok/Pattaya. There isn't really much in that way in Sydney, right?
I would be well inclined to part with 300-350 for the hour, if the setup was good and the ladies were hot.

suede
01-07-2018, 09:19 PM
fs in the last 10 minutes is probably about right. was thinking this today, not you but I imagine the average bloke just needs less than 5 minutes

local
03-07-2018, 11:44 AM
I would be well inclined to part with 300-350 for the hour, if the setup was good and the ladies were hot.

475 Elizabeth might suit you.

Please report if you try it....

local
03-07-2018, 11:52 AM
A soapland type place would be ideal. But I have only been to those in Tokyo and Bangkok/Pattaya. There isn't really much in that way in Sydney, right?

Having just returned from a job in Yokohama, there is nothing like a decent soapland in Sydney.

Even a Non-FS place could make a bundle with properly trained staff. The fact that the guys only get accidental outercourse (non-penetrative) and no oral, most guys would still come back for more. Struth, the women don't even have to be nude, simple one pieces would suffice. Just as long as they are trained properly.

And if they want a source of cheap Nuru Gel, I might even tell.

lemonaus
03-07-2018, 12:58 PM
remember bodytic and 278 provide SPA with extra $30 but looks like not that much people interest in it

Hu6e
03-07-2018, 01:11 PM
No spa at 278 or ginza.
I would be there more often if they did.

ro7a7e
03-07-2018, 07:34 PM
I would love a spa at 278... O M G...

Haven’t been for a few years, but Bodyrotic at camperdown has spa’s in most rooms. Just tell them u want it. Ladies are fine as fuck, but not a whole lot of Asians back then. There was one Asian that I saw regularly... but that’s an entire other story. Bit on the pricey side though for a massage place. But sexy girls + spa, they can cater for u.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2018, 07:58 PM

Haven’t been for a few years, but Bodyrotic at camperdown has spa’s in most rooms. Just tell them u want it. Ladies are fine as fuck, but not a whole lot of Asians back then. There was one Asian that I saw regularly... but that’s an entire other story. Bit on the pricey side though for a massage place. But sexy girls + spa, they can cater for u.

Kings Court Broadway and Impressions on Elizabeth st both have lots of spa rooms !!

Ilovetits
03-07-2018, 08:33 PM
104 Roseville have spa for $20 if u stay one hour

jm2141mj
04-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Kings Court has fairly decent facilities but you always have to be prepared to walk out because sometimes they just don't have any acceptable girls. But sometimes there will be an amazing girl there.

Hu6e
04-07-2018, 11:16 AM
Maybe I should have said "Asian shops with a decent spa/sauna".
Whiteys really dont float my boat. Kings Court is rife with Caucasians, Bodyerotic too.

Yeah bro!
I reckon it would be fucking top notch, especially with these cold nights.

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2018, 12:57 PM
Spa bath inside a room. I did have some great memory on that:

The year, can’t remember , before the Star city opened in Sydney anyway as I had to travel to Canberra to gamble.

The place: 77 Gladstone in Fyshwick, the first floor one , now it’s a Korean shop I think, back then was a Caucasian shop.

The girl, Caroline! A young and busty, of course! Aussie blonde from the country town of Orange.

The Spa, it was like a gigantic 8/10 people spa bath in the middle of the big room,

The Play, well, not much happening back in those day while everything was covered , but sitting in the Spa with a hot young Aussie babe in my arms and playing with her big tits in the water, that’s something. I had a saying to myself back then : Fuck Caroline !! And I meant it in the most respectful and passionate way !

Did her about 4-5 times over a six months period until she retired.

Ps. She and her high school sweetheart bf also from Orange came to Canberra to save some money to return home to buy their first home . And her BF was aware that she was working - I hope they still happily together!

carmen farquis
04-07-2018, 05:20 PM
521 at Mosman had a spa I'm not sure if its still there though

bodby
04-07-2018, 06:31 PM
This brothel had a good spa before, but now has new management, so check. Nadira Greenacre. 1 hour session usually is too short to enjoy sex and spa because it took 10 minutes to fill it up, and the taps flowing was distracting. Would need at least 90 minutes to enjoy everything, but some may be different. Check with them to see if spa is still a feature

http://www.greenacrebrothel.com.au/

bigeasy
05-07-2018, 04:23 PM
K Town/Romeos and Juliet have spa with 90 min service

bodby
05-07-2018, 04:40 PM
Does Romeos and Juliet include DFK, BBBJ with price or is that extra?

Penguin
05-07-2018, 07:24 PM
chequers had a decent (and usually quiet) communal spa, steam room and dry sauna.....enjoyed many nights there relaxing

garfield
05-07-2018, 09:02 PM
This brothel had a good spa before, but now has new management, so check. Nadira Greenacre. 1 hour session usually is too short to enjoy sex and spa because it took 10 minutes to fill it up, and the taps flowing was distracting. Would need at least 90 minutes to enjoy everything, but some may be different. Check with them to see if spa is still a feature

http://www.greenacrebrothel.com.au/

I'm always weary about spa cleanliness and if there's any cum residual. At home it's OK.

harrycd
05-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Been looking for a shop that has a spa or sauna. Anyone got info?
I dont hear much talk of this service in AR's.

I know 42 Gladesville has one, but you probably want to call ahead to book the room and make sure they fill it before you arrive.

Nadira.Club
06-07-2018, 02:40 AM
yes, we do have !~

Nadira.Club
06-07-2018, 03:16 AM
u have make booking before u coming !! we will all clean up

Hu6e
06-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Thank you for the info.

TwiceAweek
06-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Masstige 8 has spa service in most rooms. Looks clean enough but a few of the girls had told me they don't like to use it cuz they think its dirty

guyfrmthegong
06-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Sauna would be great in this cold weather

jimiuk
09-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Babylon in Market City. It's a communal spa and sauna before your massage with the lady. Male attendants in the spa and sauna area. Chicago on Pitt St has the same set up. You're probably after a private one in room. Then Impressions on Elizabeth. These are the only places I have been, a long time ago...

Forget about OBA on Sussex... It is a rip off... I paid $136 for 45... All inclusive and the bloody ML kept up selling for FS for another $100 for the last 10 minutes!

A mate of mine has suggested we go to Babylon - Anyone been there recently and care to elaborate on the experience/girls/costs etc? TIA

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2020, 10:14 AM
A mate of mine has suggested we go to Babylon - Anyone been there recently and care to elaborate on the experience/girls/costs etc? TIA

Hi Jimiuk,

I had a few different posts before talking about the King Massage (Soapy massage Japanese soapland style) at the old Chequers on Goulburn Street which has recently re-opened as a Sauna/Spa for male clients (was a ladies only from previous owner which obviously couldn't survive!) and the Babylon facilities. the links still works so you may want to take a look at their "procedures" which I don't think would change much, pricing and services you will need to call up or get there to get the latest. Good luck.

If you are looking for nuru massage, the closest thing is the King massage at Chequers, see my review below:

http://aus99forum.com/showthread.php?94-Soapy-Massage-at-Chequers-(repost)&highlight=SOAPY+MASSAGE

Babylon is a better shop than Chequers IMO if you are after the regular Chinese RnT or Korean B2B, the facilities are simply bigger and better, it didn't have the King Massage though. However, at the end of the day, it's all depends on the ML you get.

The following old post may answer some of your questions:

http://aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96-Babylon-at-Market-City&highlight=babylon

Hope this helps !!

Cheers

:cool2:

kabukichonights
09-01-2020, 11:31 AM
Anyone been to Chequers or Babylon recently though? Is it any different from the older reviews?

Can you go to these places just to use the spa and sauna without any massage? Is it similar to other places in Asia where you are normally naked in the spa and sauna area and just cover yourself with a towel? I figure most of the clientele are Asian but that concept seems like it wouldn't fly with westerners so easily.

AHLUNGOR
09-01-2020, 01:45 PM
Anyone been to Chequers or Babylon recently though? Is it any different from the older reviews?

Can you go to these places just to use the spa and sauna without any massage? Is it similar to other places in Asia where you are normally naked in the spa and sauna area and just cover yourself with a towel? I figure most of the clientele are Asian but that concept seems like it wouldn't fly with westerners so easily.

In regards to using the large hot and cold water pool, you don't have to get naked, most customers would be wearing the pyjamas shorts provided by the shop, you simply change into another dry one when you have done enough of water plays.

And there were lots of westerners in these places as I always saw plenty of non Asians around when I was there - but that's many years ago though.

And to answer your question about just using the spa and sauna without any massage - yes of course (see below !!) I just knew that photo I took would be handy one day - all these years later.........lol

http://www.aus99forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5&d=1331599776

Smartmover
09-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Its been ages since my last visit, but Masstige 8 in Ultimo does offer spa + massage.

Used be filled with Korean technicians but i have heard it might be slightly different nowadays? Let us know after ur visit.

trick
11-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Roseville Rose had spas in some rooms

Pleck
12-01-2020, 10:34 AM
In regards to using the large hot and cold water pool, you don't have to get naked, most customers would be wearing the pyjamas shorts provided by the shop, you simply change into another dry one when you have done enough of water plays.

And there were lots of westerners in these places as I always saw plenty of non Asians around when I was there - but that's many years ago though.

And to answer your question about just using the spa and sauna without any massage - yes of course (see below !!) I just knew that photo I took would be handy one day - all these years later.........lol

http://www.aus99forum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5&d=1331599776

Have you been there Al?

moving4ward
12-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Sauna is a hard find cos usage is low while keeping it running will end up with a energy bill that will send you broke.

Spa on the other hand can be find, weather its clean is another story. I remember when I went to 104 to see coco few years back, she was not so keen to get into the Spa with me for this reason.

For those who is after a clean Spa with good Massage. May be you can try to book the Spa package at On Smile Campsie. The owner is very anal on hygine so I have confidence on them. It is a total legit thai Massage place though so dont embrrace yourself by asking extra. Having said that I was lucky to have one of their top girl when she switch industry... That was a great memory in the distance now!!

Here is a pic of their Spa from their website.

Pleck
12-01-2020, 11:24 AM
Is Babylon still running?

jimiuk
16-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Hi Jimiuk,

I had a few different posts before talking about the King Massage (Soapy massage Japanese soapland style) at the old Chequers on Goulburn Street which has recently re-opened as a Sauna/Spa for male clients (was a ladies only from previous owner which obviously couldn't survive!) and the Babylon facilities. the links still works so you may want to take a look at their "procedures" which I don't think would change much, pricing and services you will need to call up or get there to get the latest. Good luck.

Nice one thanks.

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Have you been there Al?

There is a link to my review, may be you should read it first ?

rooter
17-01-2020, 07:13 PM
Why a "decent" spa/sauna?
There are lots of "decent" spas and saunas around.
What you really want is an "indecent" spa/sauna

Crusader
20-01-2020, 09:03 PM
I went into Babylon today to check out the prices as I have been wanted to give this place a go for a while now but never in that part of the city often or long enough. The price list seemed weird with unrounded numbers with different prices for Korean vs Chinese massage. It's nice and discreet coming up from the lift and looked clean enough. I'll definitely have to make a proper trip out there. Funnily, the board out the front made mention of having over 50 masseuses a day. Be that as it may, how much chance is there of picking your masseuse and what is the general quality. Soon to be seen i guess

nxrsr20
21-01-2020, 06:12 AM
What's the prices to visit babylon now?

fruitytuty
26-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Here you go69746

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk