PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful view high on the hill

Maddona
01-07-2018, 08:55 PM
New shop that has been mentioned before. Recently dropped in to say hi to the owner (who is a very lovely girl indeed). As she knows what I like she recommended the perfect company for the next hour. Details might be too steamy for here but let’s say things progressed and elevated in a very natural manner and the results where some what surprising.

Overall tone and vibe of this shop was very good indeed. Will make a firmer opinion after further visits.

Massaddict
05-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Tried this place today for the first time. I will certainly return again.

Took me a while to find it because no signage at all. I like this as the passing traffic have no idea of what you are walking into other than the medical centre on the ground floor. Parking at the rear.

tab123
05-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Who would you recommend a high hill, Massaddict please?

Massaddict
07-07-2018, 06:30 AM
Who would you recommend a high hill, Massaddict please?

Sent details by PM

K27
08-07-2018, 08:50 AM
New shop that has been mentioned before. Recently dropped in to say hi to the owner (who is a very lovely girl indeed). As she knows what I like she recommended the perfect company for the next hour. Details might be too steamy for here but let’s say things progressed and elevated in a very natural manner and the results where some what surprising.

Overall tone and vibe of this shop was very good indeed. Will make a firmer opinion after further visits.

Hey Madonna, can you PM me the shop details please?

merlin200
10-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Went and tried this place with high hopes. The girl i got was Amanda. She happily took my money but it was a case of each touch I made on her body gestures made it feel like don't touch. Left disappointed. Maybe I just picked the wrong girl or I got her bad day