PDA

View Full Version : Stans Place of Eastern Legends

Maddona
01-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Ok, a place of legends but it has been a while since I have visited. After a couple of my regular Inner south side shops didn’t quite fit the mix for what I needed I was about to do a run past a few favourites on Logan road but made a quick detour and a loop around the Gabba area without any expectations. Was standing at the rear door which conveniently has a small glass window and the aisle way behind has a good 15m of catwalk viewing material :) what came toward was simply gorgeous. No need to see who is on. I had made up my mind. Let’s go. She was serene, beautiful and elegant beyond belief. Only had time for half hour so kept the order to standard. What followed was what would be best described as a sensitive (non slutty) delivery with a very submissive attitude with few boundaries. Did my best to treat her how she wanted to be enjoyed and my efforts were rewarded. I definitely got more than agreed and so wished we could have had time for an hour session.

Will definitely add this one back onto the frequent flyer list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddoor
02-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Nice one man. The back door is discreet but i used to love opening the front door to c the bevy of beauties all so happy to c me.

Brissypunter
02-07-2018, 07:51 AM
Bet u few those girls like u to use there back door as well 🤣🤣🤣

Claymore123
02-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Man.. I miss cola. Does anyone know if she's still around?

Gilly90
02-07-2018, 04:43 PM
She was extremely talented...

tommy thumb
02-07-2018, 09:33 PM
I’m afraid she is long gone. She was talented but her lack of personal care and hygiene was a concern. Who would of thought sucking things all day could have repercussions.

tommy thumb
02-07-2018, 09:38 PM
Nice one man. The back door is discreet but i used to love opening the front door to c the bevy of beauties all so happy to c me.

Red the beauties on the couch are still wait to greet u. And I’m sure u would manage to open there front and back door.

reddoor
02-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Red the beauties on the couch are still wait to greet u. And I’m sure u would manage to open there front and back door.
Haha, im sure nothing has changed tommy.
Same captain just a different crew.

Claymore123
03-07-2018, 01:17 AM
I’m afraid she is long gone. She was talented but her lack of personal care and hygiene was a concern. Who would of thought sucking things all day could have repercussions.

That's sad... Does anyone know of a talent that's similar to cola?

tommy thumb
05-07-2018, 10:15 AM
That's sad... Does anyone know of a talent that's similar to cola?

Hi mate iv had 5 punts or the last couple of weeks. 3 different shops, 5 different girls iv never seen befor. It was available from 4/5. I don’t think it’s hard to find

back
10-07-2018, 12:01 AM
Sorry for tagging on to this post! I used to patronize Ha**y all the way back in 2014. Would anyone happen to recommend someone of equal talent?