PDA

View Full Version : General talk New here

deep_explorer
02-07-2018, 07:48 AM
Hello all,

I am a new member here - but a reader for long. Please handle this baby member with TLC. :love:

Wlcc
04-07-2018, 11:32 PM
Welcome, enjoy all the advice and laughs

justinfox
04-07-2018, 11:34 PM
Please handle this baby member with TLC. :love:

......yeerrr ok

guessing someone didn't want to pay the new punter planet fee lololol

bodby
04-07-2018, 11:35 PM
This website seriously needs a chat room

Highnoon
04-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Everybody is welcome here, I'm sure, all comments and questions are welcome. Even it was already discussed in a forum months ago...

Hu6e
05-07-2018, 06:36 AM
Churr bro.
Put the kettle on while your up.

Weapon
05-07-2018, 10:08 AM
Same boat as you bro but no need to go easy on me... plenty of experience.

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2018, 10:23 AM
This website seriously needs a chat room

Are you not chatting already ?

bodby
05-07-2018, 02:17 PM
No. Another site had a formal chat room. Have you been in one. Its different and it was an addition to the forum there.
Trust me a chat room is three times more fun
In the site im talking about, private WL would join, so if you saw a WL online, you could chat with them directly and anonymously in real time and tell them how your day was going, then talk business also

wilisno
05-07-2018, 02:22 PM
No. Another site had a formal chat room. Have you been in one. Its different and it was an addition to the forum there.
Trust me a chat room is three times more fun

What’s the difference ? you’re chatting anyway !

And yes, I’ve been to other forum, I can’t see the chat room is any better than this system. You have to enter a chat room to chat, whereas here it’s open for everybody !

bodby
05-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Here you cant tell if someone is actually online, so any contact you make with someone is often not a conversation. In a chatroom if a person is not looking at the screen the persons name says 'away'
If they are by the computer you know, their name stays active, and when you send them a pm they respond within 2 minutes and a real conversation is possible
Sometimes in here you can send someone a private message and not get a response for 2 days, very slow communication and really that is like email communication. The mailbox also gets full so it gets frustrating

Anyway you either see the benefits or you dont. Its like facebook messenger. Does anyone else have an opinion?

wilisno
05-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Here you cant tell if someone is actually online, so any contact you make with someone is often not a conversation. In a chatroom if a person is not looking at the screen the persons name says 'away'
If they are by the computer you know, their name stays active, and when you send them a pm they respond within 2 minutes and a real conversation is possible
Sometimes in here you can send someone a private message and not get a response for 2 days, very slow communication and really that is like email communication. The mailbox also gets full so it gets frustrating

Anyway you either see the benefits or you dont. Its like facebook messenger. Does anyone else have an opinion?

Yeah, it’s either you can see the benefits of an open forum or a restricted forum or you don’t !

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Well, you want to chat, sure! we’re all here now, so let’s do it !
What you want to talk about ??

bodby
05-07-2018, 06:09 PM
What i want to talk about is not for everyones ears. Hence chatroom.

Intimate specifics about service from a particular WL.
I can think of many other one on one discussions that shouldnt be put on a forum open to all
PM s good for a few short question back and forth but rarely works for a proper conversation

But this discussion forum has its place as well dont get me wrong

Lets get back to general discussions :)

Hu6e
05-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Mate, have you read an AR??
Dont be scared bro. Guys be on here talking about how a WL can eat ass, suck dick, swallow cum, and how hairy her pussy is.... shit, it doesn't get more intimate than that!

deep_explorer
05-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Even though we are chatting, this is not a chat room, because we are a forum wall. Shall we call it Chat Wall, and continue chatting :miao:

aussiegaigin
05-07-2018, 10:04 PM

There is a little dot at the end of each poster's name on the left hand side. Sometimes this dot is green, I thought that meant the person is online?

aussiegaigin
05-07-2018, 10:09 PM
What i want to talk about is not for everyones ears. Hence chatroom.

Intimate specifics about service from a particular WL.
I can think of many other one on one discussions that shouldnt be put on a forum open to all
PM s good for a few short question back and forth but rarely works for a proper conversation

But this discussion forum has its place as well dont get me wrong

Lets get back to general discussions :)
But if it is an open chatroom, it is no less private than posting here.
There is always PM if you need to pass on secrets to individuals.

wilisno
05-07-2018, 10:12 PM
There is a little dot at the end of each poster's name on the left hand side. Sometimes this dot is green, I thought that meant the person is online?
Good pickup ! ;) ;) ;)

aussiegaigin
05-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Good pickup ! ;) ;) ;)
Also if you go to "quick Links" on the main menu bar, you can get a list of "Who's Online".

And a serious question now, why is the Board time (bottom of page) 15 minutes behind real time?

TwiceAweek
06-07-2018, 01:52 PM
Just got the Tapatalk app. Only been using it for 30 mins but i can see a chat room, which of you dirtbags are online and seems easier to filter and subscribe to threads or users.

pay per pus subscriber

guyfrmthegong
06-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the info

JessicaKC69
07-07-2018, 04:18 PM
Hi Guys my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I'm a Australian born girl with Swedish background and currently 22 yrs old. I'm from Melbourne and looking at basing myself in Sydney. I've worked in both brothel and massage shops in Melbourne for the past 18 months and looking to do the same in Sydney or possibly even do some private work.

I've been looking at a handful of brothel and massage shops in the CBD to possibly work at and just wanted your guys advice on any shops that would be good to work at or shops that I should avoid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hoping to be up and working in the next few weeks.

Hu6e
07-07-2018, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys my name is Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I'm a Australian born girl with Swedish background and currently 22 yrs old. I'm from Melbourne and looking at basing myself in Sydney. I've worked in both brothel and massage shops in Melbourne for the past 18 months and looking to do the same in Sydney or possibly even do some private work.

I've been looking at a hand of brothel and massage shops in the CBD to possibly work at and just wanted your guys advice on any shops that would be good to work at or shops that I should avoid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Here come the experts...
Alot of talk here is about Asian shops and WL's to be fair, however there are a few punters who know more about Caucasian shops. I am not one of them.
Good luck in your search, and I hope you find a good fit.

Ted Hunter
07-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Jessica...
Massage... 227 Broadway.. Vitality Charm
Sarang88 Pyrmont
Avoid Dreamgirls 130 Alexandria
Brothels....
Gateway Club: Petersham
Stilettos : Camperdown
Marlenes Top Hat : Alexandria
Touch More Class: Surry Hills

JessicaKC69
08-07-2018, 12:19 AM
Jessica...
Massage... 227 Broadway.. Vitality Charm
Sarang88 Pyrmont
Avoid Dreamgirls 130 Alexandria
Brothels....
Gateway Club: Petersham
Stilettos : Camperdown
Marlenes Top Hat : Alexandria
Touch More Class: Surry Hills

Thanks Ted for the suggestions, I'll do some research on the places you mentioned and may get in contact with the manager for those places. I already know of Stilettos as one of the girls I worked with in Melbourne is from Sydney and she used to work there but now she works in Melbourne.

I'm planning on setting up my own private service where I provide incalls to my private apartment in Pyrmont and also do outcalls as well but as it is not always stable work I will probably look at working a one or two brothels or massage parlours as well.

Ted Hunter
08-07-2018, 05:25 AM
Jessica
If you go private let me know via PM
Good luck: It’s a jungle out there

JessicaKC69
08-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Jessica
If you go private let me know via PM
Good luck: It’s a jungle out there

I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks Ted

***Please feel free to PM me a list of any particular service(s)/Fantasy/clothing etc you guys would like from a private service girl*** I am a very open minded girl and love's trying new things.

I'm heading back to Melbourne this week to sort out a few things and should be back in Sydney in the next week or so.

My private apartment is now sorted in Sydney and I have lined up two potential trials one at a massage shop and another at a brothel.

Will keep everyone posted.

deep_explorer
08-07-2018, 07:37 PM
Jessica, are you planing to work in some RnT places as well? DoS, Sussex Star all are popular ones. PM me once you start.

JessicaKC69
08-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Jessica, are you planing to work in some RnT places as well? DoS, Sussex Star all are popular ones. PM me once you start.

Hi deep_explorer,

I'm currently looking at Bliss on Crown, Bodyrotic or Misty Massage for RnT work.

CunningLinguist
09-07-2018, 12:38 AM

I've been looking at a handful of brothel and massage shops in the CBD to possibly work at and just wanted your guys advice on any shops that would be good to work at or shops that I should avoid. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Best to avoid A Touch more class if you are young and slim.
Have a look at Ginza and 5star, you would stand out being aussie/Swedish!

bronte
09-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Best to avoid A Touch more class if you are young and slim.
Have a look at Ginza and 5star, you would stand out being aussie/Swedish!
Ginza has no western WLs on roster ever, I think. Just sayin, I have nothing against western girls.

5 * used to have a couple working a while back but none since.

Jayjay111
09-07-2018, 01:18 AM
Looking forward to try your services. Pm me your details when you’re sorted

Ted Hunter
09-07-2018, 06:04 AM
CunningLinguist
More Bullshit

CunningLinguist
09-07-2018, 09:49 AM
Your just pissed I exposed your bullshit about "A Touch more arse" (A Touch more Class) ie. that most girls are either ageing and/or cellulite aflicted. As I said before to anyone that cares just go and checkout the lineup and you can see the cellulite for yourself. In the meantime Ted might be time to visit the Optomerist ;)

Ted Hunter
09-07-2018, 10:55 AM
CunningLinguist
You’ve never been there
At least check their Website to add at least a glimmer of fact
To your posts

Melbpunter69
09-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Your just pissed I exposed your bullshit about "A Touch more arse" (A Touch more Class) ie. that most girls are either ageing and/or cellulite aflicted. As I said before to anyone that cares just go and checkout the lineup and you can see the cellulite for yourself. In the meantime Ted might be time to visit the Optomerist ;)

I've been there twice since they opened as "A Touch More Class" and all the girls that have introduced themselves to me have all been attractive. There have been maybe a couple of busty type girls but definitely when i've visited i haven't seen any girls that are ageing or showing cellulite.

Can you tell us which girls in particular that you've seen there that are ageing or that show cellulite???

I find it hard to believe that a fairly big well known caucasian brothel that charges up to $350 an hr would have in the words you've used "that most girls are either ageing and/or cellulite aflicted". If that was the case they would have no business and both times i've been there they have been either very busy or close to booked out and no girls available.

Ted Hunter
09-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Your Honour
I rest my case

Melbpunter69
09-07-2018, 05:13 PM

Welcome to the forum Jess,

Its nice to see another Melburnian in Sydney. Hope all works out well for you once you've settle down.

I have sent you a PM with a list of places that I have tried and tested and which I think would be good places for a WL to work.

Hope it helps

Hopefully once you start if you decide to work at a brothel or even if you go private that i would be able to give you a go.

JessicaKC69
09-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the forum Jess,

Its nice to see another Melburnian in Sydney. Hope all works out well for you once you've settle down.

I have sent you a PM with a list of places that I have tried and tested and which I think would be good places for a WL to work.

Hope it helps

Hopefully once you start if you decide to work at a brothel or even if you go private that i would be able to give you a go.

Hi Melbpunter69,

Thanks for the post and getting in contact, I have just seen you PM and I have looked at those place already thanks

ro7a7e
09-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Hi deep_explorer,

I'm currently looking at Bliss on Crown, Bodyrotic or Misty Massage for RnT work.
Definitely Bodyrotic for RnT

CunningLinguist
10-07-2018, 12:22 AM
I've been there twice since they opened as "A Touch More Class"
Get it right dude, "A Touch more Arse" :)

and all the girls that have introduced themselves to me have all been attractive. There have been maybe a couple of busty type girls but definitely when i've visited i haven't seen any girls that are ageing or showing cellulite.

Can you tell us which girls in particular that you've seen there that are ageing or that show cellulite???

I find it hard to believe that a fairly big well known caucasian brothel that charges up to $350 an hr would have in the words you've used "that most girls are either ageing and/or cellulite aflicted". If that was the case they would have no business and both times i've been there they have been either very busy or close to booked out and no girls available.

Dude I have checked out your posts and you have the same posting style as some other questionable members, ie. you and your alter egos sound like a shill. You need to work on your credibility before you sprout more BS about the touch more arse girls not being old and large.

Note I have been there and sat next to them as they introduced themselves to me, I saw about 10 of them and except for one who was relatively young and slim (but ugly) they were old tired old lardy types, and only one did BBBJ as an extra. If you like big wobbly tummies and legs and CBJ then by all means go for it. I encourage all real punters to go there and check the lineup out for yourself, the shills can stay home since we all know what they will say, don't we Teddy bare ;)

So there you have it, everyone go there and check out the linuep, I got nothin to hide, I want everyone to go there with their eyes wide open. Just remember the golden rule of punting: If in doubt, walk out! And the corollary: Beware of mutton dressed as lamb :)

BTW There is one black chick (Dee?) that looked hot on the video screen behind reeception, but she was busy, so she probably is good looking.

As for them not being able to stay in business if they have old fat chicks, don't forget they are just across the road from a pub so the beer glasses effect will certainly help them out in this regard. Lets face it attractive young caucs make alot more than what they charge at this place.

Ted Hunter
10-07-2018, 12:37 AM
Cunninglinguist
What a sad sorry little ferret you are
ED has ruined your joy for life and perception of womanhood
Shill.....?.you’ve been reading too much third rate gangster pulp
Some of the girls at the Touch also work at Liaisons
So now you’re gonna tell us that that’s a dump too
You’re very entertaining....Sad... but entertaining

CunningLinguist
10-07-2018, 01:04 AM
You can learn alot about the character of someone when you see how they argue, for example when someone starts making personal attacks on the other person you know they have realised that they have already lost the argument and are trying to save face and garner support by making personal attacks, ie. they play the man not the ball. This type of arguing is common amongst low life, for example the poet troll used to do it all the time.

Ted Hunter
10-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Cunninglinguist
Let’s take it back to the ball
You make subjective Unsubstantiated assertions
The purpose of the forum is to provide information....ergo everyone who has a favourite shop(s)/ girl(s) is a shill(your personal name calling )
They are also a shill if they disagree with the world according to you
Your credibility... Zero zip nada

Hunterthe
10-07-2018, 07:18 AM
Hey Jessica PM me too when you go private ascwelk

d3nz0
10-07-2018, 08:49 AM
In for private as well

JessicaKC69
10-07-2018, 10:01 AM
UPDATE: Thank you guys for those that have commented or PM me. After seeing recents comments i have decided to discontinue posting on this forum as it seems its not the right market i should be targeting based on my service rates.

You are still however welcome to PM me on this forum site as those that have already PM me there interest in my services i will contact at a later date with my details once i started up in Sydney.

I have returned to Melbourne as of yesterday as i have a solid two to three weeks work of private bookings secured and will look to return to Sydney thereafter.

Thanks again everyone and take care

Jess
xxxooo

Ted Hunter
10-07-2018, 10:16 AM
Good Luck Jessica
Sounds like you’ve got it sorted

deep_explorer
10-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Also if you go to "quick Links" on the main menu bar, you can get a list of "Who's Online".

And a serious question now, why is the Board time (bottom of page) 15 minutes behind real time?

I noticed the time only now. True... 15 min behind local time. May be the server is 15 min west of Sydney :-) Strathfield !!!

Sudden_Clarity_Steven
11-07-2018, 09:51 PM
I noticed the time only now. True... 15 min behind local time. May be the server is 15 min west of Sydney :-) Strathfield !!!

Me new too. Though some user name are familiar here as well