PDA

View Full Version : General talk Close shave

GeorgeJetson
02-07-2018, 10:12 AM
This isn't the close shave you lot are thinking about....

Went for a punt at KP on Saturday night, was walking along the balcony to the allotted room and another door opens as I'm going past.

"What're you lookin at c#nt?"

"Uhhh.. Nothing mate, cya"

More abuse follows... I knock on the door and there's a reluctant "hello?" "Hi, I'm here." Is it just you? Yeah it's just me.

So she opens the door and I've just gone ohhh crud. She's rotund and adding the Asian bonus for years, somewhere around 40. After some polite coercion, I decline and bail. Ole mate's still out on the balcony, more abuse... So I take the back stairs and cut around the other side. As I near the front of the complex, he spots me and follows, more abuse about being a dirty c#nt.

I've been drinking heavily and am in no condition to tangle so just keep any responses polite. Then two of his mates come jogging up. One of them flicks his cig at me and the other one takes a swing, which I managed to dodge. I've turned and saw Main St was mostly clear and took the bolt.

They started to follow but cars came and gave me enough space to make it not worthwhile to chase....

So.. Saved my cash and my ass from taking a beating.

reddoor
03-07-2018, 02:10 AM
Haha yeah can b a dangerous business man. Gave up those private hotel room jaunts many yrs ago, just too dodgy.
Just stick to shops now, might b dearer but always get to leave in one piece, broke, but in one piece.

Brissypunter
03-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Ohhh yeah fuck that the old southern Cross it a death wish hahahah

The dude
03-07-2018, 12:38 PM
I got cornered up a flight of stairs at the Southern Cross years and years ago by a drug affected bloke. I had forgotten all about that till this thread. I managed to talk my way out of it and became 'best mates'. I made a hasty retreat back to my car - I missed the punt but figured that was still a good outcome. I was ready to punch my way out. He was pretty off his face, slurring his words and a fair bit smaller than me. I was worried he might have had a knife so I would have nailed him and bolted if things escalated. I've never been back.

I also had an unpleasant altercation with a drunk and possibly homeless bloke on George St once on my way to a punt. He either wanted to dance or hug me. I stuck my hand out - that was like flicking a switch - he went mental. I extricated myself quickly and moved on without being hindered.

Both incidents were late at night.