PDA

View Full Version : Question Sugar babies

funboybrisbane
03-07-2018, 06:23 PM
I need some help guys.
So i have teed up myself a sugar baby. White girl stripper.
Im having lunch with her tomorrow to discuss her pocket money.
Has anyone ever had a sugar baby and if so what were your arrangements?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thunderdome
03-07-2018, 07:40 PM
I wouldn't waste your time. I believe those types of girls are stuck up arrogant who will bleed your for all they can get. Get a sexy young nice asian girl who will treasure and respect you and probably fall for you and love you long time! Just my opinion.

rockbreaker
04-07-2018, 12:30 AM
----------------------------------------removing---

Funandfun
05-07-2018, 12:14 AM
Did she turned up for the meeting?

darkice
05-07-2018, 07:00 AM
I'm trying to find one too. Aiming for the $250 mark for a meet. Like rockbreaker said, it's possible but do have to weed through a lot. I'd go higher but then I have to fork for a hotel too.

For $350 you could probably have a decent range

rockbreaker
05-07-2018, 06:56 PM

darkice
05-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Downside is I only got maybe 2 hrs Max, extended lunch lol.

You got any arrangements going?

rockbreaker
07-07-2018, 12:07 PM

ml.paradoxxx
29-07-2018, 06:41 PM
I agree with the comments. Some great looking girls but a lot want way to much. Still a few gems to be found for around the $300 - $400 mark. I’ve had regular overnights at that price which is great VFM.

Also good for when you travel for work. Nice to have a SB to call upon to make your hotel room a happy place. A real winner if you’re a regular visitor. Overall I’ve had a pretty good experience. But like everything there’s a little bit of effort to get the rewards.

punterpunter
15-08-2018, 07:38 PM
I have put a lot of energy into this site for very little reward , full of daddys little princess wanting big $$$ but i did focus on caucasian

blake_ly
20-08-2018, 01:00 PM
soo, how did you go? I'm considering this option atm too..

Homebrew
24-08-2018, 01:36 PM
agree with all said, it really is horses for coarses. depends what you are after, you look at the money you pay and then think well if i punt with that, have to be able to get lucky, hopefully or convert a massage girl. if you find someone you like and click with they will convert if they know, only have to see 1 guy and still get money and can have free time. not all are money hungry, most are , but as i say build up a relationship and convert them.

funboybrisbane
25-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Sorry for the long update.
Its ended up at $400 per dinner night.
Told me no to any quickies ect.
So add $150 for drinks and meals +$100+ for a room (i am an accore member) its not cheap.
I have had a weekend/overnight for $1k and i definitely got my money's worth out of that time. We were both walking funny afterwards.

On a whole its a great experience as she loves the dick and is smoking hot. but now after a few meetings i think ill be looking for another one just to mix it up a bit and share the love/cash around.

I suggest to anyone willing to blow there cash to try it.

brownwallaby
26-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Agree with homebrew, it’s more rewarding, and cheaper to nurture and convert a massage shop girl. It’s not easy but the hunt is quite fun and enjoyable.
My latest success, which has been a while now, was when I visited a shop girl who had quit and worked in a farm up north to get her 2nd year visa. Took her to a lavish dinner at the nearest town and spent the entire weekend with her

rockbreaker
26-08-2018, 06:58 PM

Massaddict
04-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Wish I could find one. I must be going about it wrong.

APL
04-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Clear case of the grass is greener Dont go there

rockhard2020
06-12-2018, 11:46 AM
How about all of the white university students that used to earn extra cash through being a WG. Where are the current uni students supplementing now?

blake_ly
09-12-2018, 12:04 AM
How about all of the white university students that used to earn extra cash through being a WG. Where are the current uni students supplementing now?

all the cute uni girls are now instagram "influencers" or trying to become one :smile:

rockhard2020
10-12-2018, 06:55 PM
all the cute uni girls are now instagram "influencers" or trying to become one :smile:

that actually makes sense. i guess they need some help with great location and swimsuits in which to be seen.

met a guy recently who has a russian girl, instagram influencer, that likes to tag along with him on his business trips. she takes pics living the high life.

Fatmanaswell
11-12-2018, 07:09 AM
Having tried both sides of the worlds and reflecting the past 12 months, I do agree it is more rewarding and fun in converting a shop girl. So far I have only managed to convert two. A Japanese and a Taiwanese. Although they are not jaw dropping beauty but they are fun to hang out and play with. I paid for the lunch and hotel but had numbers and numbers of hours of fun.I had a thing going with this long Korean girl K.... from Acqua for a while and it was great. It cost two or three hundred every now and then for probably twice a week. Got the whole overnight boyfriend experience every so often. Problem was she was too clingy. Looking for long term and asked for a car because her mates boyfriends give to their girls. Was the reason I stopped visiting my favs at acqua and I hate shopping around. Not the lightest bag of potatoes

JustMetoday
11-12-2018, 09:42 AM
I always wondered who scored her nights. She turned cold and couldn’t understand why.