PDA

View Full Version : General talk Information website

Penguin
05-07-2018, 08:13 PM
For all you chinese speaking bros out there that can read chinese, there is a complete website dedicated to private girls (and some select shops)

Now you can punt with complete confidence on privates as most girls advertised have been tried and tested and all fakes are identified so fellow punters don't make the same mistake

Unfortunately the website has a lot of ads and is chinese only.

Enjoy!

www.catchgod.com

deep_explorer
05-07-2018, 08:31 PM
For all you chinese speaking bros out there that can read chinese, there is a complete website dedicated to private girls (and some select shops)

Now you can punt with complete confidence on privates as most girls advertised have been tried and tested and all fakes are identified so fellow punters don't make the same mistake

Unfortunately the website has a lot of ads and is chinese only.

Enjoy!

www.catchgod.com

I had a look at it. It can be translated using Google Translate. The top part is a lot of images with Ads, which of course can't be translated. But if you scroll down, you can see most in English. So, those who are just being curious (like me) can translate and enjoy :-)

bodby
05-07-2018, 11:06 PM
Whats the average price for an hour with a private ?

Ted Hunter
06-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Around $250
But it’s very hit and miss

Happyman2018
06-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Any good.
Only private girl

lemonaus
06-07-2018, 03:34 PM
I would say it's not that helpful even I can read Chinese.

1. There are a lot fake AR in the forum which can be simply identified
2. You have to pay hundreds of dollars for full access even you have posted many quality AR
3. limited visitors means limited AR...normally all AR only about couple static shops/wl/ml

TwiceAweek
06-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Has anyone tried Chinese privates? Looking for something like dreamgirls agency for hot mainland birds. Not into locanto / backpage shit...usually a waste of time

pay per pus subscriber

guyfrmthegong
06-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up