PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella - Drummoyne

pkw
07-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Does anybody have any experience at Cinderella at Drummoyne? There isn't much info on their website either.

07-05-2012, 12:05 PM
it is one of Sydney's oldest suburban brothels - a big claim, yet, surprisingly, sustainable. It was, apparently, a knocking shop way back in the 1920s. Anyway, it is now run by the gorgeous Lisa; who must be one of the best looking madams in Sydney. She is Taiwanese and she gets a succession of Taiwanese, Korean and Malaysian working girls. They all tend to be on the bigger side because, as she explains, most of her clients are local Aussies of continental background. She occasionally has some slim, young hottie, but not often. And it is a little more expensive than the average Chinese knocking shop.

blondelover
07-05-2012, 02:01 PM
well, the shop actually located in the upstair the busy victoria road, not sure if it the same management than before as i been there like couple months ago, i think like 8-9 months ago, i had a bad time there,the girls worked there are little lazy and the attitute are little bad,i think couple of bro had wrote a few report about this joint before. The prices are still very expensive and the services are below average.

chandra_man1
07-05-2012, 02:22 PM
they do have some large sizes there. Dropped in recently, nothin i liked. They have 6 rooms but usually only operate with 3 as there's no demand for it. I'm told services are good. Maybe the before 6pm $11m is good value

devilangel
07-05-2012, 11:29 PM
This place has good receptionists but as other bro pointed out they have mostly larger sized girls.

pkw
08-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Larger sized girl is not a problem as long as they are not too large. But more important is the service. Maybe I'll check it out ...

devilangel
08-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Bro pkw
monday or tuesday night is pantyhose stockings night if you're interested

Let us know how it goes!