PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Samiko- so sweet girl friend experience

the wizard
16-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Samiko I found a real gem, very experienced, having worked in Tokyo, her service was never predictable or planned.
She is quiet and unassuming, very nice body which I fondled and caressed as I enjoyed peeling off her lingerie piece by sexy piece.
Into the shower where we continued our Dfk and then she grabbed my bro and began a deep BBBJ.
Not wanting to come, I just couldn't hold back, and shot my first load in the shower - at least the clean up was easy afterwards.

Back to the room, we had plenty of time to converse until I recovered.
Samiko has travelled extensively having stayed in Hawaii- my favourite and regular destination.
We swapped stories about our experiences, she was genuinely interested in what I had say, actually asked me questians about myself.
Some girls don't really bother either because they don't want to pry or just don't really care, but Samiko really opened up.

A great kisser, with real sensitive nipples and clit, she really gets wet and gives your mouth a hiding as she comes close to orgasm.
By the time our second round was over we were both completely spent, she really loves sex and as much as she is Gfe, she also has a wild Pse streak in her.

In short a great fun girl to be with, great Bod and her service and attitude is excellent.
She is the sexy type of girl you would want as a Gf.
I don't like to get in the pretty/not pretty debate- all I have to say is Samiko is...... Gorgeous

I will be seeing her again soon, I need to bring her a little something I promised her last time....

the Wizard

bill_100
16-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Thanks for your report Wiz, Samiko sounds like a girl to visit, but they have so many that are excellent at Ginza. Pity she is only on the afternoon shift.

gdx
16-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Nice report.i think she love her job and love man.

timtam
17-02-2013, 08:14 AM
Another one to try!!! Thanks bro.

Since Ginza moved to their new place I have saved alot more money as it is abit further away from me.

the wizard
20-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Hope Samiko doesn't fly away like my fav Hoshi.
Noticed she's on more........ great