PDA

View Full Version : Part 1 delightful experience

thunderdome
10-07-2018, 12:07 AM
I recently had the pleasure of a delightful young lady. Lets call her Sarah. I paid out front and was led to the room. Sarah entered with her hair in a pony tail and a 1-piece outfit. She looked a little different than I remember her when I had a glimps of her with her hair down. But she was gorgeous. She greeted me with a smile and sat next the me on the massage table. We chatted and connected for a good 15mins as I asked her about her travels and she showed interest in mine with questions and a keen curiosity. As we talked i put a hand on her thigh gently rubbing around the area every sometimes. The other hand wandered from her neck, shoulder and waist. Her hair was straight with a nice rounded face with beautiful features and looks. I would say she's a size 8 with a great figure. Not stick thin but smooth, soft and supple. Her skin is nicely naturally tanned, no tats, rings or other features. Her teeth beautiful and straight, nice breath as I edged closer to her. I always find myself looking at facial features and body features as I'm chatting to a girl. I notice things but I make a point not to stare. I love beauty and innocence.

At this time we were both still clothed. I had made a connection, warmed her up and prepared her with gentle touch, friendly smiles, curiosity and fun conversation. I got to know her by asking questions, responding and showing interest. I knew about her studies, career, her time travelling australia and her future plans. I charmed her with a few cheeky words in her own language. She giggled and smiled and showed surprise. After this I stood her up in front of me. not knowing what to do she nervously massaged my shoulders hastily and without rythm. I pulled her close and hugged her, rested my chin on her neck and shoulders, pressed my cheek softly against her neck and turned my face to gently kiss her neck, under chin and cheek. it felt good, relaxed and comfortable. My hands wandered around her body, hair, neck, bum cheeks and thighs. I looked at her with love, soft breething and care. I played with her clothes, put my hands in her bum pockets and under her shoulder straps. I said to her cheekily, 'what is this' referring to her clothes. She said 'this is safety clothes' with a smile. At that point I wondered if I was going to get far with this stunning lady. But I have confidence in my ability and know that I have prepared, charmed and connected to her. She asked if I wanted a massage. I said 'no, I just want to cuddle'. She smiled and giggled, She then said ' what do you want?'. I whispered with a smile ' I want you to pretend you love me' She displayed a wonderful smile again and laughed happilly. I gentle pulled her close, she returned affection and rubbed her hands around my body and neck. I continued to play with and under her 1 piece as we chatted. Then I said lets get this off. She nervously said ok but thats 50. I said no worries. She looked surprised that I didn't argue or barter. I thought 50??? wow it's the bargain of the century. I undid the back zipper, slid the suit down her shoulders and pulled down the top part. Then I put my hands inside the waist band and pushed them gently down the sides of her thigh and lifted one leg out at a time. Man I just smiled with delight at her skin, legs, and gorgeous body. She still had a bra top on so I gently put my hands under the elastic from the bottom and lifted it up over her head. Her lovely natural B cup breasts exposed to my touch, mouth, tougue and glaring eyes. Lovely and supple I played with them and caressed them with genuine appreciation. I kissed and licked around the nipple softly. I then slowly undressed. She grabbed my belt and undid it as she looked me in the eye. She looked happy in anticipation. I was now naked. I then removed her undies, lovely blue lacey wear. She revealed a fluffy little landing strip. Maybe an inch or so of fluff, just nice and enough to know it's there and not prickly. My hand caressed her body, wandered around her bum cheeks and occassionaly carressed her fluff and pussy. Always soft and gently. I cheekily stole a kiss. She didn't mind. She rubbed my body and asked If I did sports. I said I use to but now I just look after my body as it's very important as we age. I'm not a body builder but I have a nice physique. She put both hands on my pecs and carresed them. I pulled her close, my penis rubbed her thigh and was now weeping and leaving wet sticky spots on her legs. I felt her bush rub against my penis and thighs as we embraced, wiggled and cuddled. I leaned down to contiue licking around her nipples. Our converstaion was going on with fun and respect. Then I kneeled down on one knee to gaze at her pussy. She had a nice mound, lips were slightly out, smooth and sexy. I kissed around her bush and caressed her pussy gently on the outside with the tips of my fingers. We hugged more. I had a strong boner by now and she softly brushed, ticked and stroked it. Her fingers gently rubbed upwards from under my balls. This is the best feeling ever as you may well know.

I layed her down on the table, she kept her legs together and knees up protecting the goodies :). More work to do! I contiued to touch and kiss. From her neck, cheek, foreheard, breasts, sides of the ribs and thighs. One hand carressed other parts of her body at the same time. For example my fingers rubbed her leg, ankle and foot (top and bottom) while I kissed her inner thigh and the other hand played with her nipple and breast. I lifted her leg over my shoulder as I did this. I was back and forth kissing her legs, thigh tummy and breasts. Also the ribs as I know this is a sensitive area. While licking around the nipples it's great to use one had to carress the ribs with your finger tips. Touch creates emotion and connection. Every so often I would admire those pussy lips staring me in the face.

Maddona
10-07-2018, 01:42 AM
Now that’s how you do a review :) applause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
10-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Great after report and great skills!

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
10-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Really good after report.

thunderdome
10-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Part 2
Every time I went back to her thighs I edged closer to her pussy lips. I had warmed her up, charmed her and created trust and connection. It was now time to strike! With a gentle swift movement, I went down to her pussy and gave it a long gentle stroke up the length of those glistening lips. She immediately put her hand down to cover her pussy and said, ‘I don’t do that’. I smiled, crawled up to her, kissed her ribs, breast, neck and chin. I then gazed at her with my best puppy eyes and said, ‘just a little bit’? ‘I’ll be gentle and won’t put any fingers in’. There was a momentary pause. I said, ‘I’ll give you 100’. She quickly said ‘ok’. I thought, gee that didn’t take much convincing!
I slowly worked my way back down her body and found my way to her pussy lips. I licked around the inner thighs and outside of the lips then put the tip of my tongue in the middle of her lips. I wiggled it around side to side and gently up and down. I increased some pressure to spread the lips a little. Inside was so fresh, moist and raw. The smell and taste were nice and neutral which is so great to devour. I continued softly varying tongue strokes and movement. My right hand worked up her ribs and to her breast and nipple gently stroking as I tasted her juices. My experience has taught me that multiple sensory touch like combining cunnilingus with breast play and touch is a real winner. Similarly, licking nipples while rubbing the pussy also works great. I was enjoying this so much that I thought to myself, this is the type of experience I crave. I couldn’t have been happier.
I slowly increased pressure and speed with my tongue. Round and round, up and down the inside of her pussy lips. I wiggled the tip of my tongue to explore her pussy lips and hood. Sometimes my hand would come down to explore her fluff and then return to her breasts. I kept the breast play soft and sensual. It was now time to bring my left hand into play.
I continued to work all my tricks on her pussy. Side to side between the lips and worked the tip of my tongue down to her opening and worked it around the entrance. Her reactions are priceless. She was breathing a little heavier with eyes closed. Her facial concentration was intense, and she increased movement and gently thrust her hips towards my tongue. This was the sign I was looking for. My left hand which was exploring her leg and thigh slowly worked its way up the inside of her leg. I relaxed my finger tips and wiggled them as the finger tips edged close to her inner thigh and outside her pussy lips. I let the finger tips explore her fluff and then gradually let them come down the side of my face as I continued to work with my tongue.
I pressed the entrance of her pussy with my tongue a little more. It was so wet and sensationally receptive. I then quickly moistened my middle finger in my mouth and placed it under my tongue as I licked her. My finger tip wiggled in unison with my tongue almost as one. The tip of my finger was now at the entrance to the kingdom knocking at the gates. I wiggled it around the entrance and slowly increased pressure and kept it at the entrance. A slight push and it would be devoured by those beautiful moist pussy lips. I waited and didn't enter yet. Her moans and breathing increased and she was increasing hip movements. A woman’s body is like a map. Learn and read it. Study it and you will find your way. The gentlest of pressure and it slipped in. I let it enter about 1cm. I kept it still while I worked my tongue above it and around the hood. My right hand now came down to her fluff and I used my palm to gently place some pressure upwards towards her belly button. This pressure lifts her pussy lips and hood to create a different sensation. I then relaxed my right hand and my middle finger was now half way in. I wiggled it around with a ‘come here’ motion. Her sounds were now getting a little louder with her breathing.

I gently pushed my middle finger all the way in. She reacted accordingly with pleasure and movement. I wiggled my middle finger around and explored the inside of her vagina. It was smooth, moist and raw inside. A few minutes of this gentle play passed. I then licked my trigger finger. Even though she is wet, I find it’s always good to use some extra moisture to decrease friction as you enter. I withdrew my middle finger from her pussy and placed it at her entrance while I continued to use my tongue. I brought my trigger finger and joined it with the middle finger as one. I pressed her vaginal entrance and slowly entered with both fingers. They were swallowed up with ease. Slowly, I eased them all the way in up to my knuckle. I explored the inside of her pussy with both fingers now. I also worked them gently in and out and continued to work my tongue around her entrance, lips and hood. My other hand was still working sensually on her ribs, breast and nipple. Her left hand was now holding my wrist as I played with her breast and her right hand found it’s way to my head. She was doing great. I used my eyes to explore her body movements and facial expressions……heaven!!! Her moans and breathing intensified. Hip movements were moving in rhythm with my 2 fingers. She was now squeezing her thighs around my ears with increasing pressure. Her grip on my wrist and pressure on my head also increased. She was close. I kept my tongue pressure firm and increase movement. She was now Cumming! Squirming, thrusting and head was thrust to the side as she came. The pressure of her thighs on my ears was firm. Her hips wiggled as she continued to orgasm. At this point my movements slowed. Sensually and gently I caressed her pussy lips and hood with my tongue. My right hand was placing gentle pressure on her chest. My finger movements stopped but were still and buried in muff. My tongue continued gentle strokes around the hood and inner pussy lips and also at her vaginal entrance with my fingers. Her breathing slowed but was still a little heavy. She looked relaxed but facial concentration was still intense. She glanced down at me with approval as I gazed into her eyes with happiness. A minute or so passed and I slowly withdrew my pussy juice soaked fingers. I licked them to taste her juices. Yumyumyum. I looked affectionately at her and worked my way up her body kissing her thighs and tummy. A few final brushes of my tongue over her pussy lips and hood, up her ribs, breast and gentle nipple strokes. I kissed her neck, under her ear with soft breaths near her ear, kissed under her chin and cheeks. A soft kiss on her lips. She was completely mine. I gazed lovingly into her eyes and asked, “Was that good”. She sighed and let out a breath and then said “Kimochi”. Translated that means fucking great. Often said during sensual sex. I gave her a few more kisses as I looked into her eyes kissed her forehead and stroked her head. She was completely relaxed, almost tired. I was now on my side exploring her body with my right finger tips. She smiled lovingly at me and said, “your turn”.

Lovearubntug
10-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Then you woke up...

reddoor
10-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Geeez man after all that effort she should have given u the 100 bucks haha.
Part 3 should b full on, well done.

brownwallaby
10-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Geeez man after all that effort she should have given u the 100 bucks haha.
Part 3 should b full on, well done.

I support this punting strategy, focus on giving pleasure to the girl then see what happens

thunderdome
10-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Then you woke up...

It would be great to have a dream like that! But however, it was reality. It's hard to write with so much clarity and detail without the experience. It's also hard to understand and believe if you're use to being a dead starfish all your life. Maybe you'll wake up one day! And maybe you just like laying there as your name suggests. You shouldn't judge others without knowing them. And what about this do you find so unbelievable? I've no doubt other punters have similar experiences. I have many other experiences to tell but you probably wouldn't believe them either.

reddoor
10-07-2018, 09:01 PM
It would be great to have a dream like that! But however, it was reality. It's hard to write with so much clarity and detail without the experience. It's also hard to understand and believe if you're use to being a dead starfish all your life. Maybe you'll wake up one day! And maybe you just like laying there as your name suggests. You shouldn't judge others without knowing them. And what about this do you find so unbelievable? I've no doubt other punters have similar experiences. I have many other experiences to tell but you probably wouldn't believe them either.
Your story is believable of course, why would'nt it be? It's not as though u said u got it for nothing, u admitted u paid an amount to move things along. Ive had similar experiences and two of them i still c after many visits any many moons. Its one of the true highlights of punting when it goes so well.

thunderdome
10-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Your story is believable of course, why would'nt it be? It's not as though u said u got it for nothing, u admitted u paid an amount to move things along. Ive had similar experiences and two of them i still c after many visits any many moons. Its one of the true highlights of punting when it goes so well.

Yes indeed. It comes as no surprise though what some authentic attention, care and emotional connection will do for a girls mood.

Homebrew
11-07-2018, 07:07 AM
great reading, very believable, those that say fantasy probably have not experienced an occasion like this.
it is as you say, building the repose and trust with a girl as well as offering money, lets face it that is why they are there, (to earn $).
the age old saying, give and you shall receive.

thunderdome
12-07-2018, 12:17 PM
for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

bjsearcher
12-07-2018, 12:43 PM
I think the $100 had a lot to do with it!

thunderdome
12-07-2018, 01:29 PM
I think the $100 had a lot to do with it!

of course nothing free in this world. Even a GF cost you money, probably more!

My point is, you have to give and work at it to create the experience that you want. if you just want a lame rubntug, just lay there. But if you want a more sensual experience you have to work at it. If the girl doesn't like you or isn't feeling comfortable you won't reap much in the way of an experience.

brownwallaby
12-07-2018, 03:05 PM

I did an experiment at one of the shops late last year. had an awesome fs experience with a Korean. since she didn’t ask anything I didn’t tip her and was curious how she’d behave next time I see her. 2nd visit same experience, and I didn’t tip her either, but yeah I felt bad afterwards. 3rd visit also very similar outcome and I decided to give her $80 this time.

bjsearcher
12-07-2018, 06:16 PM

My point is, you have to give and work at it to create the experience that you want. if you just want a lame rubntug, just lay there. But if you want a more sensual experience you have to work at it. If the girl doesn't like you or isn't feeling comfortable you won't reap much in the way of an experience.Don't disagree but I always know that we are wallets to these girls. Too many years punting experience in Sydney to be that naive.

They smell cash and often have longer term plans for some mug's (er Punters). I have seen mug's get their wallets drained and marriages ruined by these girls who just move on....

thunderdome
12-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Don't disagree but I always know that we are wallets to these girls. Too many years punting experience in Sydney to be that naive.

They smell cash and often have longer term plans for some mug's (er Punters). I have seen mug's get their wallets drained and marriages ruined by these girls who just move on....

Yes money is their goal for sure. Some girls may connect with you and treat you a bit better for a while tho.

thunderdome
18-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Part 3
I lay on my back on the table. I asked Sarah to sit on top of me. She hesitates a little but I encouraged her and up she came. I sat her on my thighs and grabbed her cheeks to pull her closer. She was resisting a little. She starts caressing my erect penis. She has great touch and rhythm varying strokes and pressure. She drips some oil over me slowly and plays with it using her finger tips. Feels great. She rubs my balls and using finger nails underneath my balls and inner thighs. Now she’s back to my shaft using gentle strokes. First one hand and then 2. Up and down, some twisting and alternating hands. I have reached up to her breast by now and am gently caressing and playing with them. I sit up to hug her and lick her nipples while she continues working. I pull her closer and as I lay back down grab her bum and slide her towards me. She said “I can’t”. I said don’t worry just come closer over my balls not inside. She let me slide her forward a little. She was now over my balls and at the base of my shaft. She’s using one hand on my penis to place pressure against her stomach. I am now creating some rhythm and moving my hips while pulling her bum closer with each stroke. She is sliding with me and I can see her pussy lips separating over my lower shaft. This is gold! I sit up and we move as though we are actually doing it but of course it’s still on the outside. I lay back down and continue to let her work with her hand and pussy. I am getting close so I relax into it and let it happen. She is now sliding and using 1 hand with nice strokes. I tell her I'm going to cum so she watches with interest. Bam! First shot is up and lands on my shoulder, 2nd shot lands on the stomach. She is still working and using her thumb around my head and eye as it oozes. I’m completely relaxed as she continues using soft gentle strokes. I have to slow her down as it’s quite sensitive now. I look at her face, naked body and pussy as she is on top of me and place it in my memory bank. One to remember! She smiles and asks me how was that? I said Kimochi! She laughs. We continue chatting while she cleans me up. We get dressed, hug a lot and I kiss her neck, cheek and forehead. I don’t want to let her go but I know I have to. I give her the tip and a light kiss on the lips as I leave.

thunderdome
18-07-2018, 09:54 PM
The first rule of Massage Club is: you do not talk about Massage Club.
The second rule of Massage Club is: you DO NOT talk about Massage Club!
Third rule of Massage Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the Massage is over.
Fourth rule: only one girl and one guy to a massage.

Follow this blueprint and make your own personal experience. Remember every situation and girl is different. Some will connect with you more easily than others and some may not connect at all. Variations are allowed and encouraged. Report back your findings and experiences only to Massage Club. Good luck gentleman.

Homebrew
19-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Third rule of Massage Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the Massage is over.

Follow this blueprint and make your own personal experience. Remember every situation and girl is different. Some will connect with you more easily than others and some may not connect at all. Variations are allowed and encouraged. Report back your findings and experiences only to Massage Club. Good luck gentleman.

not sure about your fourth rule ?
the more the merrier.
try Eden club in Bangkok, i like their rule, if you only want 1 girl go somewhere else, here you pick one and then let her pick one , that is fun.
anyway, nice little story, i am sure many can relate to similar experiences. pity there are not any early openers, feel like a massage now.

thunderdome
19-07-2018, 05:18 PM
not sure about your fourth rule ?
the more the merrier.
try Eden club in Bangkok, i like their rule, if you only want 1 girl go somewhere else, here you pick one and then let her pick one , that is fun.
anyway, nice little story, i am sure many can relate to similar experiences. pity there are not any early openers, feel like a massage now.

These are the rules from Brad Pitts 'Fight Club'. But I thought same rules apply here :) You need the fourth rule if you want to try for a more intimate connection.

brownwallaby
19-07-2018, 05:44 PM
These are the rules from Brad Pitts 'Fight Club'. But I thought same rules apply here :) You need the fourth rule if you want to try for a more intimate connection.

true, I had duo once and it didn’t work for me, they were both far more restrained than during the one on one encounters, apparently each wanted to protect her good girl image at the shop

Kangaroo Point Cowboy
19-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Then you woke up...

I totally believe him. I have had similar experiences.

bjsearcher
20-07-2018, 11:12 AM
It's not about belief. Do I believe that he had a good punt yes. Do I believe what is written no. Most people can remember a good punt but not to the level of detail from the OP which indicates literary embellishment of the actual events. Sorry. I call them as I see them.

greg11
20-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Such experiences are possible. Probably more so when a girl is starting and it's all still an adventure. They are only human and get excited and bond quickly with some. After a while of 7 dicks a day it becomes a job and everything follows a script I reckon. That's why I like fresh newbies where the emotion is still raw and the adventure is still warm.

Taffpost
20-07-2018, 12:52 PM
This post pisses me off to be honest.

It’s obvious that the original poster, through his own admission, has pushed the girl further than she wanted to go.

This is behaviour I wouldn’t be advertising.

I’m going to get completely flamed here, but this guy sounds like a douche.

bjsearcher
20-07-2018, 01:50 PM

It’s obvious that the original poster, through his own admission, has pushed the girl further than she wanted to go.

I’m going to get completely flamed here, but this guy sounds like a douche.While I think he had a good punt, I do think most of this is in his imagination TBH. I wouldn't worry about it.

thunderdome
20-07-2018, 09:59 PM

I’m going to get completely flamed here, but this guy sounds like a douche.

Don't get so worked up TP. Yes it was a great punt and experience. No I didn't make her do anything she wasn't comfortable with. When did I admit forcing anything??? What I forgot to mention is that afterwards I asked her if she has had DATY and orgasm in the shop before. She said it was her second time. So one of you punters beat me to it. She had a great time and was very happy with the attention. She was experienced mid 20s' and knew what she was doing but new to massage shop less than 2mths. Haven't you had any memorable experiences Taff? How about Sami from Bamboo?

C'mon, a lot of guys have had way more raunchier experiences than this. This is nothing new. Maybe I detailed every thought and touch that you may not be use to reading in reviews. But that's me. I have attention to detail in everything I do. I never do reviews because I would get crucified for revealing names service ets so I decided to review the experience without names places etc. Yes there may be some slight exagerations of strokes fingers touches etc but I say slight and it's probably 90% how it happened.

I am a complete gentleman with girls. That's part of what I enjoy doing, connecting and making them comfortable. It's the thrill of the chase for me and I have no double it's the same for others. Yes what Greg says about newbies is completly true. They enjoy the adventure far more as it's all new to them.

Hundreds of guys here have had BBBJ, CIM, FS, Anal, pussy slides, COF, swallow, bareback and more. Please don't be surprised that I gave a girl an orgasm and had half a pussy slide. I can tell you that this is one of quite a few similar experiences for me.

I challenge others to detail their favourite recent experiences here. Every touch, moment, thought and conversation. You'll then see that it's not so much fantasy.

rockbreaker
20-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Haters will always hate. Ignore them and keep posting. I trust and enjoy your reports.

flamejob
22-07-2018, 10:42 PM

Yeah, generally more intimate with a one on one situation, however, I've had quite a few duos, one or 2 maybe not so good, but some were sensational, depends how well the girls work together & of course being able to connect with both of them.

Massaddict
23-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Yeah, generally more intimate with a one on one situation, however, I've had quite a few duos, one or 2 maybe not so good, but some were sensational, depends how well the girls work together & of course being able to connect with both of them.

Have to agree. Have tried duos' several times and do prefer one on one as it is more intimate and seem to concentrate more.

The one exception was a duo where it was full on GFE from both for 90 minutes which included FS from both. All for $160 but that was in Thailand.

Massaddict
23-07-2018, 02:04 AM

Your inbox is full. Can't send you any PMs

thunderdome
23-07-2018, 02:06 AM
have cleared some room mate.

The Professor
23-07-2018, 08:28 AM
Don't get so worked up TP. Yes it was a great punt and experience. No I didn't make her do anything she wasn't comfortable with. When did I admit forcing anything??? What I forgot to mention is that afterwards I asked her if she has had DATY and orgasm in the shop before. She said it was her second time. So one of you punters beat me to it. She had a great time and was very happy with the attention. She was experienced mid 20s' and knew what she was doing but new to massage shop less than 2mths. Haven't you had any memorable experiences Taff? How about Sami from Bamboo?

C'mon, a lot of guys have had way more raunchier experiences than this. This is nothing new. Maybe I detailed every thought and touch that you may not be use to reading in reviews. But that's me. I have attention to detail in everything I do. I never do reviews because I would get crucified for revealing names service ets so I decided to review the experience without names places etc. Yes there may be some slight exagerations of strokes fingers touches etc but I say slight and it's probably 90% how it happened.

I am a complete gentleman with girls. That's part of what I enjoy doing, connecting and making them comfortable. It's the thrill of the chase for me and I have no double it's the same for others. Yes what Greg says about newbies is completly true. They enjoy the adventure far more as it's all new to them.

Hundreds of guys here have had BBBJ, CIM, FS, Anal, pussy slides, COF, swallow, bareback and more. Please don't be surprised that I gave a girl an orgasm and had half a pussy slide. I can tell you that this is one of quite a few similar experiences for me.

I challenge others to detail their favourite recent experiences here. Every touch, moment, thought and conversation. You'll then see that it's not so much fantasy.

Agree BUT.....when reading posts like this take into consideration....1. a lot of guys BS ..its an ego thing..its a bit like betting..they always tell you when they win but never when they loose ( and TDome I too have had experiences like this so I don't doubt) and

2. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THIS EACH TIME YOU GO TO PUNT.....the trouble once again is guys read this and say how come not me? These exceptional sessions are RARE and the planets must align for this to happen so if you expect this to happen every time you go to punt you are kidding yourself and setting yourself up for gross disappointment.

Now some guys will say they get regular service like this but they have prob built up a relationship over a long period of time with the WG or pay big money each time.
I have been punting for close to 35 yr + and have had (in Australia, overseas is different) sessions like this maybe 4/5 times so if something likes this happens its RARE...a story to tell the grand kids ...or maybe not!

Sexmau5
23-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the great review and read haha

Sydreader2017
23-07-2018, 10:54 AM

well said, in short, its all depend on how much you paid and your luck

thunderdome
23-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Agree BUT.....when reading posts like this take into consideration....1. a lot of guys BS ..its an ego thing..its a bit like betting..they always tell you when they win but never when they loose ( and TDome I too have had experiences like this so I don't doubt) and

2. DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING LIKE THIS EACH TIME YOU GO TO PUNT.....the trouble once again is guys read this and say how come not me? These exceptional sessions are RARE and the planets must align for this to happen so if you expect this to happen every time you go to punt you are kidding yourself and setting yourself up for gross disappointment.

Now some guys will say they get regular service like this but they have prob built up a relationship over a long period of time with the WG or pay big money each time.
I have been punting for close to 35 yr + and have had (in Australia, overseas is different) sessions like this maybe 4/5 times so if something likes this happens its RARE...a story to tell the grand kids ...or maybe not!

Guys who pm with me know that it doesn't happen every time for sure. Sometimes you get lucky first time and sometimes it may take 3 visits. It depends on how she likes you, how comfortable she is and how you work her up. I only ever pay standard tips. Yes luck comes in to it but it holds true that you make your own luck. I've definately been "lucky" lately. I know other punters who get FS regularly. FS is not something I chase but it's nice if it comes.