PDA

View Full Version : Shop info New shop in Nerang, Prices st

Crackers89
10-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Anyone been to the new Thai Massage shop in Nerang, Price St, near Subway?

kho207bob
10-07-2018, 08:50 PM
It’s got a lot of Brazilian girls. I think it’s same owner as one of the other Nerang shops. You’ll find details on Locanto. Been once, it was OK.

thunderdome
10-07-2018, 09:35 PM
I saw the add on locanto saying 6 brazillian girls. Great pics but not sure if any were real. How hot were the girls you saw there?

Crackers89
11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
It’s got a lot of Brazilian girls. I think it’s same owner as one of the other Nerang shops. You’ll find details on Locanto. Been once, it was OK.

Awesome, yeah seen the ad on Locanto. I see now they offer $80 for a hour, thats including I take it?

mman69
28-07-2018, 11:44 AM
been there recently ,shop is not very private both entry and rooms, nicly set out but why do they insist on not making walls go all way up (iknow so one ac can do all) but you can hear everything
seen two girls carol who may be as the photo but photo is a bit older as shes still young mid 20 but put on few kg nice girl ok massage and service nothing special except shes Brazilian,and Jess doubt photo her nice face bit chunky terrible disinterested service
price is $80 massage only and anything else is a bit dearer than the usual GC pricing .
Not VFM go if you want to tick off the Brazilian girl thing like i did but compared to some the good Asian shops on gc service is below par ,went twice to check doubt ill go back any time soon .

flamejob
28-07-2018, 06:29 PM
been there recently ,shop is not very private both entry and rooms, nicly set out but why do they insist on not making walls go all way up (iknow so one ac can do all) but you can hear everything
seen two girls carol who may be as the photo but photo is a bit older as shes still young mid 20 but put on few kg nice girl ok massage and service nothing special except shes Brazilian,and Jess doubt photo her nice face bit chunky terrible disinterested service
price is $80 massage only and anything else is a bit dearer than the usual GC pricing .
Not VFM go if you want to tick off the Brazilian girl thing like i did but compared to some the good Asian shops on gc service is below par ,went twice to check doubt ill go back any time soon .

Thanks man. I had been looking at this place. I've had a few south americans over the years and apart from a couple, i wasn't that impressed with their service. definitely much better value on offer at other shops on the Coast