PDA

View Full Version : General talk Getting declined by girl

max_power
11-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Bros just some thoughts or advice to why this occurred. I seen this Thai wl in guildford about more than 12 months ago. All went well it was a normal session, I wasn't rough or anything like that. I see her about a week ago in the corridor as she walks past me and pokes her tongue out. At this time I've chosen another girl.
I go to see her another time and make a booking. I walk in room and boss calls her in saying booking. She sees me and is like oh I just had black man and I'm hurting and u have big dick and fuck hard. I can fuck hard but I don't have a big dick for her to use as a excuse.
So I ask if I seen her more than 12 months ago only once how can she remember me and why is she refusing to see me. I do frequent the shop but am baffled as to why.

sambr
11-07-2018, 12:49 AM
Baffled why you give this lady any second thought. She is just a WL making a living and she may have mistaken you for someone else. Its nothing personal and you just leave it at that and move on

deep_explorer
11-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Big dick? take it as a compliment and move on bro. she is just a WL. and if she does not want your money, you can find a 100 who is happily willing to do the act. Cheer up and move on.

ro7a7e
11-07-2018, 02:48 PM
If a WL doesn’t want to see you for whatever reason, why would you still insist? I’d move the fuck on. Plenty of pussy around. Her loss really

Years ago I’d seen a girl about 5 times and the sex was great and we got on really well. The next time I turned up to see her she said she couldn’t see me anymore but wouldn’t say why.
I was pretty confused until a couple of months later when I realised she was a mum at my kid’s school!
Dammnnnn

BlackToad
11-07-2018, 03:06 PM
Years ago I’d seen a girl about 5 times and the sex was great and we got on really well. The next time I turned up to see her she said she couldn’t see me anymore but wouldn’t say why.
I was pretty confused until a couple of months later when I realised she was a mum at my kid’s school!

Man....that would make me hot for her...pity she wouldn’t see you after that.

Weapon
11-07-2018, 04:08 PM
I took my mate who is a picky part time punter with me so he could check out this HOT Caucasian WL who I’ve been raving about. My punting stories with this WL must have turned him on big time. Moment she walks in and sees me and him in the intro she has a big smile. My mate is sold and we tell reception he will stay with her while I take one for the team and choose another girl. I come back out after my session to meet my mate in the waiting room. I asked how was it? He said she didn’t want to see him! So he was sitting in the waiting room all that time for me.... so we drove him to another place to get his fix but he was still spewin about the rejection on the way home.

Sudden_Clarity_Steven
11-07-2018, 04:24 PM
I took my mate who is a picky part time punter with me so he could check out this HOT Caucasian WL who I’ve been raving about. My punting stories with this WL must have turned him on big time. Moment she walks in and sees me and him in the intro she has a big smile. My mate is sold and we tell reception he will stay with her while I take one for the team and choose another girl. I come back out after my session to meet my mate in the waiting room. I asked how was it? He said she didn’t want to see him! So he was sitting in the waiting room all that time for me.... so we drove him to another place to get his fix but he was still spewin about the rejection on the way home.

I got this happen when i was atStilletto. I was introduced with smile, when it was time to choose, the recep advised that few particular girls are unavailable.
guess some dont like asians there.

Joined today

blade2000
11-07-2018, 04:27 PM
He couldn't just choose another girl?

Hu6e
11-07-2018, 04:30 PM

That's hot af bro.

Weapon
11-07-2018, 04:34 PM
He couldn't just choose another girl?
The picky bastard was in shock for a while and he really wanted to see her after my detailed reports. She was a stunner so it’s hard to pick again after that. He actually settled for a ML session after that.

Bird232
11-07-2018, 05:32 PM

Dang I would feel so bad for your mate, good on you for taking him to another place afterwards. Did you end up getting to ask that WL why though?

sambr
11-07-2018, 07:05 PM
Each working lady deals with over 30 customers a week. Drop the idea that you are special.
Even if you got on well before, that all can be dropped in a second if she has a new boyfriend, or simply the sex in general is not a big deal for her.
You would be the same, if you have having a lot of sex 9-5, the fact a lady you know walks in is not going to be a big deal for you

Weapon
11-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Dang I would feel so bad for your mate, good on you for taking him to another place afterwards. Did you end up getting to ask that WL why though?

Never got the chance, she quit the industry a week later... little did i know that was the last night i would ever see her again or else i would have picked her!

was your a friend an ugly CxxxT who like like he have never shower for years and smells

Nah. He was a pretty boy who would only pick hot chicks... we got told off at another place because he wouldn't choose.

bbongobboy
12-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Hello Chaps,

Girls should never be forced to see a client (some shops do this, not naming names).

If you're refused service, man up!

Maybe you're not as nice as you thought you were?

And girls do gossip and play games with punters. It's how they relieve the boredom and exercise control in an otherwise abusive job.

BB

eltran
12-07-2018, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMi0NmEa0k8

Travelmate
12-07-2018, 05:12 PM
I will not care.
And this never happens.

Littlewonder
13-07-2018, 08:12 AM
I think being declined by a girl probably is good luck. More than likely saved you from a bad punt.

vinegarstroke
13-07-2018, 08:16 AM
I think being declined by a girl probably is good luck. More than likely saved you from a bad punt.

Spot on. I couldn't agree more.

sambr
13-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Nice comment ! True

smiling wide
20-07-2018, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMi0NmEa0k8

Haha. Awesome. Haven’t seen that for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk