PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles Day Spa

Homebrew
11-07-2018, 07:30 AM
went here again on the weekend.called and was hoping to see the little gem i had previously but she has already moved on. (Summer)
so climbed the stairs and was greeted by a very tidy Brazilian girl, who i must say in past i have never had a great deal of luck with (south Americans) anyway give it a go as only $50 for an hour.
so into the room and ask straight up for an hour plus option 3, no problem. she was excellent, gave quite a good massage and a lot of play allowed.
was very impressed, and has changed my thinking towards Brazilian girls, like anywhere it is just a case of clicking with and setting the mood and conversation to get things moving.
she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton.
would i return, absolutely, very clean shop and has a shower. so far the few visits have all been great.

reddoor
11-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Where is this place man?

Brissypunter
11-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Annerley rd side of bike shop

Homebrew
11-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Where is this place man?

50 Annerly road, above the bike shop, entry is side of the bike shop through glass door.

reddoor
11-07-2018, 02:44 PM
.......Tks fellas 😊

PuntMeat
11-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Same boss as aqua Hamilton or same boss as acqua taringa

APL
12-07-2018, 09:45 AM
Do you know if they rotate girls between shops Puntmeat???

PuntMeat
12-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Do you know if they rotate girls between shops Puntmeat???

That’s why I’m asking which acqua/Aqua... I know there’s a Brazilian lady at acqua that gives good massages and if she’s at bubbles then that’s good as it’s to places to catch her...

reddoor
12-07-2018, 04:19 PM
That’s why I’m asking which acqua/Aqua... I know there’s a Brazilian lady at acqua that gives good massages and if she’s at bubbles then that’s good as it’s to places to catch her...
Yeah and she is one hot lookin' mama!
Ill find out for u tmrw if i can.

Captain Sensible
12-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Homebrew's post "she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton."

reddoor
12-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Called in today, door locked and not answering ph. Went elsewhere.

reddoor
12-07-2018, 07:18 PM

PuntMeat
12-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Homebrew's post "she was telling me in her very broken English, same boss as Aqua, Hamilton."

Yeah I know but he basically described the one at acqua plus broken English etc... can’t you just let me live in hope??

Homebrew
13-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Same boss as aqua Hamilton or same boss as acqua taringa

hey puntmeat, read man, i did not mention taringa.

Homebrew
13-07-2018, 07:02 AM

hey reddoor, this has happened to me here also, pain in the ass, normally means one girl on and some lucky bugger is being spoiled.

merlin200
13-07-2018, 06:08 PM
i really can't understand these people or their logic

Massaddict
13-07-2018, 11:53 PM
I sent a message and 2 days later am still waiting for reply. Its correct number because I used it before. So I drove down and knocked on door was locked. No sign on door to any busy or come back so figured its closed.

Lost my business that day too

Thought I would try this place tonight as it was new, had nothing else to do and I have not visited it yet. Sent off at text and got an almost instant reply. Made a half hour booking as I usually do for a first trial at a place I have not been to before. Thus if its bad I have not wasted much and if it was good I see if I can extend to 1 hour. BTW the shop was open to 10pm.

Met by a pretty young Brazilian girl wearing a tight short black dress. I was hoping she was not going to be my masseuse as not had a good run with latinos'. She was very polite and friendly. Showed me to the room. Large clean room with music playing.

She left the room while I disrobed. Was wondering who was going to come in and do my massage. In came the Brazil girl. Had a little chat about what massage style then into it

Was enjoying this and asked if I could extend to 1 hour - she explained she had another booking when my half hour was up. She asked If I want option 1. told her next time I will book 1 hour and have option 1. Asked if she did option 3 - she said no.

Chatting etc and my half hour massage ended up 10 minutes over.

Cant wait to go back for a full hour and get to know her better and hopefully more options available. Very friendly, sexy and because she is quite new she was not like a well rehearsed robot.

Really looking forward to next visit.

Have a good weekend guys.

reddoor
14-07-2018, 12:56 AM
Nice one man. Seems like u had better luck than us.

Massaddict
14-07-2018, 01:05 AM
Nice one man. Seems like u had better luck than us.

My masseuse did say that the other girl was leaving at 8 thus leaving just the one girl in the shop. This could explain the locked shop and no reply.

reddoor
14-07-2018, 01:33 AM
My masseuse did say that the other girl was leaving at 8 thus leaving just the one girl in the shop. This could explain the locked shop and no reply.
Think it was around lunch time i was there, try again next wk. Parking is a problem.

Massaddict
14-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Think it was around lunch time i was there, try again next wk. Parking is a problem.

Parking was no problem in the evening and didn't have to feed the money hungry meters after 5pm. So I parked in the side St to the right if the bike shop.

APL
14-07-2018, 08:28 AM
You poor bastard she's got you hooked LOL
Trouble is with that sort of action I'd be a sucker too
Nice report mate
Update please

Massaddict
14-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Thought I would try this place tonight as it was new, had nothing else to do and I have not visited it yet. Sent off at text and got an almost instant reply. Made a half hour booking as I usually do for a first trial at a place I have not been to before. Thus if its bad I have not wasted much and if it was good I see if I can extend to 1 hour. BTW the shop was open to 10pm.

Met by a pretty young Brazilian girl wearing a tight short black dress. I was hoping she was not going to be my masseuse as not had a good run with latinos'. She was very polite and friendly. Showed me to the room. Large clean room with music playing.

She left the room while I disrobed. Was wondering who was going to come in and do my massage. In came the Brazil girl. Had a little chat about what massage - very friendly and fantastic.

Was enjoying this and asked if I could extend to 1 hour - she explained she had another booking when my half hour was up. She asked If I want option 1. told her next time I will book 1 hour and have option 1. Asked if she did option 3 - she said no.

Chatting etc and my half hour massage ended up 10 minutes over.

Cant wait to go back for a full hour and get to know her better and hopefully more options available. Very friendly, sexy and because she is quite new she was not like a well rehearsed robot.

Really looking forward to next visit.

Have a good weekend guys.

Forgot to mention was $30 for the 30 minutes. Gave her a tip too for the nice time.

Massaddict
14-07-2018, 09:19 AM
You poor bastard she's got you hooked LOL
Trouble is with that sort of action I'd be a sucker too
Nice report mate
Update please

Not hooked yet. If it continues and gets better then might make my top 5 and become a regular.

Have a few places where it is 1hr of nude sensual fun with some very lovely girls.

JustMetoday
14-07-2018, 10:15 AM
I tried last night. Booked hours in advance. Very clean. Nice girls. Left smiling. Great VFM

reddoor
14-07-2018, 11:03 AM
I tried last night. Booked hours in advance. Very clean. Nice girls. Left smiling. Great VFM
Well this place is off to a flying start. Hope i dont run into girls from other shops, always a bit risky with new places.

Yespleez
14-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Is there a link or number for this place? Thanks.

Massaddict
14-07-2018, 11:29 PM
Is there a link or number for this place? Thanks.

If you read the entire thread all the details are there - otherwise Google.

Brissypunter
14-07-2018, 11:31 PM
How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left😭😭

merlin200
15-07-2018, 01:49 AM
How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left����

Exactly. It takes ages to build their trust.

Massaddict
15-07-2018, 08:58 AM
How long before girls leave cause some fools detail to much on here .. then complain the good ones have left����

Have edited my post in case it was me you were referring to. As a newbie was just wanting to pass on good info but no names. We can spend a lot looking to find a good spot. Trying to be helpful as noticed some newbies ask for details but contribute nothing.

Brissypunter
15-07-2018, 09:29 AM
All good just in past girls have read and know about this site some don’t take to kindly to what is said and up and leave ..

Homebrew
15-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Well I can report in that I went again over the weekend and made sure I saw the Brazil lady, very very good.
They lock the door if all girls are busy, the place is very clean and fresh. Also had a couple of Taiwanese girls on as well. Will definetly keep going here while the service is at the standard they have started.
Been wanting to try the other place on Gladstone road but just keep being drawn back here.
Well worth trying

Maddona
15-07-2018, 09:07 PM
Been wanting to try the other place on Gladstone road but just keep being drawn back here.
Well worth trying

Competition is a good thing. But you should def try Gladstone Rd. Keen to see which you prefer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
15-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Competition is a good thing. But you should def try Gladstone Rd. Keen to see which you prefer?

How is the pricing like here? Standard?

Homebrew
16-07-2018, 07:09 AM
How is the pricing like here? Standard?

yeah, pretty standard to everywhere else, just like anything the better you click with the lady the more privileges you may receive.

PuntMeat
16-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Homebrew, was the Brazilian girl blond??

brownwallaby
16-07-2018, 03:55 PM
yeah, pretty standard to everywhere else, just like anything the better you click with the lady the more privileges you may receive.

which means there’s only very slim chance I’ll try this shop

Massaddict
16-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Homebrew, was the Brazilian girl blond??

She had Black hair.

Feelicks
17-07-2018, 12:34 AM
Went , Brazilian busy . Had Taiwanese . Missed me completely. Cheap . But useless . Maybe try again but not her .

thunderdome
17-07-2018, 11:14 PM
dropped in here today and they had a new girl suppose to be starting next week so I took her for a lesson. Taiwanese. Taught her the way of the light touches, TT, facial expressions, eye contact, sexy phrases, breathing, cock techniques such as roll on roll off, corkscrew, thumb work, 2 handed manouvers, 2 hand roll, variation, lawn mower, throttle revs, ball play using 2nd hand, open mouth with eye contact, cum strokes and taught her not to stop too quick. I think she had someone in the arvo too but she said it didn't go so well. Maybe that was Felicks haha. She should be better now :)

Feelicks
17-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Maybe you can get government subsidies for that amount of training ... but no it was not that girl . I will go back soon as vfm .

thunderdome
18-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Maybe you can get government subsidies for that amount of training ... but no it was not that girl . I will go back soon as vfm .

yeah she now has her provider number so make sure you get a reciept.

merlin200
22-07-2018, 01:55 PM
This place is giving me a headache in regards to their communication. i was on a work break i sent them a wechat to ask who is working. 1 hr later still no reply. so i text another shop and reply instantly from them. so i tried again on we chat. thought maybe a customer so gave it another 1hr. still nothing. so i text them through normal sms...still nothing. i call them goes to message bank. didn't leave message and figured try again later. get home from work gave another call once again redirected.....i give up and made booking the shop that actually did reply.
This is the 3rd time i have got this treatment. number i tried is (0426 417 987) if someone has different number please advise
i really have no idea what these girls are up to and they also claim they have receptionist. even if they are busy they still have time to reply to messages. i mean when you go in they leave you to get ready and come back in 5 to 10 min. so thats enough time to go check message and reply. even if you with customer once you finish and then get new customer, after they show the customer to the room they can at least reply. i feel sorry for the owner .

Brissypunter
22-07-2018, 02:19 PM
Times I’ve been lucky if 1 or 2 ladies no receptionist I notice locanto says txt only why don’t don’t know good way to loose business

ml.paradoxxx
22-07-2018, 02:43 PM
I know what you mean. I tried to go here Saturday afternoon but the door was locked. Called and left a message and got no response.

Lots of competition in that area. I went elsewhere and found a Rose nearby.

Massaddict
22-07-2018, 07:34 PM
This place is giving me a headache in regards to their communication. i was on a work break i sent them a wechat to ask who is working. 1 hr later still no reply. so i text another shop and reply instantly from them. so i tried again on we chat. thought maybe a customer so gave it another 1hr. still nothing. so i text them through normal sms...still nothing. i call them goes to message bank. didn't leave message and figured try again later. get home from work gave another call once again redirected.....i give up and made booking the shop that actually did reply.
This is the 3rd time i have got this treatment. number i tried is (0426 417 987) if someone has different number please advise
i really have no idea what these girls are up to and they also claim they have receptionist. even if they are busy they still have time to reply to messages. i mean when you go in they leave you to get ready and come back in 5 to 10 min. so thats enough time to go check message and reply. even if you with customer once you finish and then get new customer, after they show the customer to the room they can at least reply. i feel sorry for the owner .

Thats the number I text when I got an almost immediate response back. Have you been there before?

merlin200
22-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Yeah I been there twice before. I stopped past the shop today. Door was locked but yeah that was same phone number on door too

Massaddict
23-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Yeah I been there twice before. I stopped past the shop today. Door was locked but yeah that was same phone number on door too

I text them about an hour ago. Got response in 1 minute. Unfortunately the girl who I saw last visit is away on holiday. Will wait til she returns.

Brissypunter
23-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Yeah got same today txt straight back but they said few asians and the word curvy which I took as on the bigger side so gave it a miss

merlin200
27-07-2018, 04:50 AM
Today I was lucky enough that the door was unlocked when I went past but it seems I missed the special opening prices. Was asked to pay $70 for 1hr. Went to high gate hill instead. Considering there $55hr and the walls are lined with mirrors for teasing...I think I made right choice.... at $70hr I don't see it lasting

Brissypunter
27-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Think highgate hill is just a promo price and will go to 65 or $70 aswell . I don’t mind paying that as long as nice clean good ladies

merlin200
27-07-2018, 12:41 PM
Think highgate hill is just a promo price and will go to 65 or $70 aswell . I don’t mind paying that as long as nice clean good ladies

Oh I hope not. Massages are an expensive addiction

PuntMeat
27-07-2018, 01:09 PM
Oh I hope not. Massages are an expensive addiction

Massages are an expensive extra

thunderdome
31-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Brazil girl Sophia is working tonight. Maybe this is the girl referred to above?

Massaddict
02-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Brazil girl Sophia is working tonight. Maybe this is the girl referred to above?

And working tonight too so paid her a visit.

Was late in the evening so text the shop and got instant reply. Made 45 minute booking with Brazilian girl. Normal price and left happy.

No problems at all.

Trysum69
06-08-2018, 01:45 PM
I went there the other day and had half an hour with the Brazilian girl. Pretty good.

Kowabunga
09-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Tried this shop recently. Locked glass door is a hassle and owner needs to consider that.
Girl I had was nice to talk to, great rapport, but too much focus on giving a traditional massage despite me saying that wasn't what I wanted up front.
Too much oil ... so time was wasted in warm towel and bowl wash up.
Nude only occurred near the end and no touching was allowed. Wierd.
Rapport with the ML was great. But overall experience was not to standard given the standard amount paid.
Basic 1hr massage was $70 which was not justified given disposable table top was used. If you want to charge top $ then provide a cloth table top.

Massaddict
10-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Tried this shop recently. Locked glass door is a hassle and owner needs to consider that.
Girl I had was nice to talk to, great rapport, but too much focus on giving a traditional massage despite me saying that wasn't what I wanted up front.
Too much oil ... so time was wasted in warm towel and bowl wash up.
Nude only occurred near the end and no touching was allowed. Wierd.
Rapport with the ML was great. But overall experience was not to standard given the standard amount paid.
Basic 1hr massage was $70 which was not justified given disposable table top was used. If you want to charge top $ then provide a cloth table top.

When I went to this shop, option 3 started from when the massage started to when time was up. Plenty of touching was allowed.

The quality and vfm certainly varies from ML to ML.

Massaddict
24-09-2018, 01:56 AM
Went again today. Brazilian girl was away so tried the recommended Taiwanese girl. Was a little shocked at $70 for an hour.

Man what a very pretty girl, lovely nature and great little body and good English. Massage was on par with Jess who used to be at SSDS. I left very happy.

WIR - can't wait to go again - think they would get punters going more regular if it wasn't $70/hr. Was quoted $120 for 90 minutes.

Saw an add on Locanto today for a shop at Upper My Gravatt quoting weekends only special - $50/hr. Will give it a try soon and report back. Have been to this shop but was a couple of years ago. Time for another punt.

Brissypunter
24-09-2018, 06:46 PM
These guys need to answer the phone in better time txt on weekend 3 hrs later I got response . By then I had my punt at rosemary so they lost business pitty as they Latino was on and wanted to see her ohh well

Massaddict
04-10-2018, 01:21 AM
These guys need to answer the phone in better time txt on weekend 3 hrs later I got response . By then I had my punt at rosemary so they lost business pitty as they Latino was on and wanted to see her ohh well

Went to Bubbles again tonight - never had a problem in the past getting a text reply.

Normally see the Latino but have seen a Taiwanese ML the last few visits as Latino was away on holiday.

Dont think I need to go all the way to Felix now - just as good here if not better.

ML was very pretty and extremely friendly. She left just as happy as I was.

This shop is definitely on my favourite list now.

Homebrew
04-10-2018, 06:58 AM
mmmm might have to try here again, haven't been for a while.

Massaddict
06-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Went to Bubbles again tonight - never had a problem in the past getting a text reply.

Normally see the Latino but have seen a Taiwanese ML the last few visits as Latino was away on holiday.

Dont think I need to go all the way to Felix now - just as good here if not better.

ML was very pretty and extremely friendly. She left just as happy as I was.

This shop is definitely on my favourite list now.

Same again tonight!

blake_ly
08-10-2018, 01:25 PM
soo i tried to visit this place last night, I can't find it ... help... is it trading by a different name?

Brissypunter
08-10-2018, 01:55 PM
Yeah bit he’d to find drive up annerly rd on left will see a bike shop on a corner on the side of bike shop few carpark bays and a glass door go up that it

4FoW2
08-10-2018, 09:06 PM
As said Look for glass door with Big B on it with circles for bubbles..if you are lucky it might be open...if you are lucky!

Massaddict
08-10-2018, 10:07 PM
50a Annerley Rd above the bike shop. Glass door on the left hand side of the building. Text them and make a booking.

Massaddict
14-10-2018, 10:19 PM

Finally happened to me too - text this afternoon - 3 hours later still no reply.

merlin200
14-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Finally happened to me too - text this afternoon - 3 hours later still no reply.

So you finally believe us now ��

Massaddict
15-10-2018, 01:23 AM
So you finally believe us now ��

Totally. Now after midnight and no reply at all.

Rosemary or Touch here I Come.

merlin200
15-10-2018, 03:41 AM
Totally. Now after midnight and no reply at all.

Rosemary or Touch here I Come.

yeah exactly. feel sorry for owner. if she/he is smart they should step up and finally do something about it. it must be impacting on the business bottom line of profit making considering owner probably get half the massage money

The Professor
15-10-2018, 08:11 AM
I suppose this is a hard one for the shops - we all hate WG taking calls during our time but do you employ someone just to answer the phone ala J at SSDS ? Answer - well if you make enough money you can and there in lies the rub. If service goes up then repeat performance goes up and then you can afford it. I applaud shops and WG who turn off their phone or some even lock the outside door to concentrate on me. There's nothing more penis deflating than esp in the second half a WG taking a call or talking to walk ins...a sorry when they reenter doesn't cut it.

skool
15-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Does this shop have any Brazilian girl? If yes, then I think I have visited them. Only 2 or max 3 girls operate the shop, so quite possible that they are loosing the people waiting out for them.

Brissypunter
15-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Glad it’s not just me !! Given up on the place now to many others out there wanting the $$

Massaddict
15-10-2018, 07:29 PM

Finally got a reply - this morning :anger:

Excuse was that an ML took the phone home.

You would think at $70/hour it would be something special.

Brissypunter
15-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Sounds like bullshit excuse

merlin200
16-10-2018, 05:27 PM
"Excuse was that an ML took the phone home."

Maybe she wanted to do incall for the customers she lost for not answering phone ������

brownwallaby
16-10-2018, 06:09 PM
It’s likely to happen. One night I pickrd up an ML from work, and 10 mins after we’d left the shop she realised she had the shop phone with her. We had to drive back to the shop as her next shift was 3 days away

blake_ly
16-10-2018, 06:58 PM
It’s likely to happen. One night I pickrd up an ML from work

Don't care about the rest of this thread now, just this part, can we have a new thread with a play book for getting here thanks?

Brissypunter
16-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Start driving a Uber hahahah

brownwallaby
16-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Don't care about the rest of this thread now, just this part, can we have a new thread with a play book for getting here thanks?

She’s a friend of mine, a veteran of at least 12 different shops in the last 5 years. Every now and then when I’m available I’d give her a lift.

If you’re really keen, book the girl at the very end of her shift, then offer her a lift home as part of the deal

popeye96
16-10-2018, 10:12 PM
She’s a friend of mine, a veteran of at least 12 different shops in the last 5 years. Every now and then when I’m available I’d give her a lift.

If you’re really keen, book the girl at the very end of her shift, then offer her a lift home as part of the deal

I've actually given a few ML's a lift home this way. A lot rely on public transport and some appreciate the gesture, particularly if its cold or wet outside. Of course, if you are a sleaze, they will probably make up an excuse to say no. haha

4FoW2
16-10-2018, 11:27 PM
I've actually given a few ML's a lift home this way. A lot rely on public transport and some appreciate the gesture, particularly if its cold or wet outside. Of course, if you are a sleaze, they will probably make up an excuse to say no. haha

Yep book the last massage for the night and see what happens. A looooong time ago was in a massage shop at Stones Corner and was having a massage and the other ML came in to mine and said lock up on the way out will you. I thought nothing of it, we had our massage and then she wanted to talk, fair enough I thought. Then she asked could I drop her home, fair enough I thought it was on my way. When we got there she said do you want to come in? Fair enough I thought. Well I finally left at 4 am but had a 5:30 start at work. At work I was a zombie but the memories. Saw her once or twice again.
I suggest - test the chemistry, book the last massage, politely suggest during the massage but let her ask at the end - don't be pushy and cross fingers.
In my years have had 4 instances of this happening. Usually after you develop a pretty good relationship with the ML.

brownwallaby
17-10-2018, 09:51 AM

Judging from the way some of the punters here pay so little respect to the girls, undoubtedly some of them will say no .....

blake_ly
17-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Judging from the way some of the punters here pay so little respect to the girls, undoubtedly some of them will say no .....

definitely, it's also why some punters leave unsatisfied at certain places while others find it works every time, the girls have instincts too, and they will judge you... people forget as much as this is a job, they also don't absolutely NEED this money...

Meanwhile, I am definitely going to try this booking the last massage .

Homebrew
21-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Went for a walk in, straight upstairs and greeted by a stunning Korean girl, I would say 8.5-9, really tight body, face was all done up like a $50 hooker, anyway say you do massage ? Yes me, ok so when she enters the room have a little chat , exchange pleasantries and ask you get naked, yes yes of coarse, but only for last 15 minutes, that is for extras.
Try to convince her but nothing, so on with the massage, not a hint of anything, nothing. At the 15 minutes left still face down she says so you want any extra, no thanks, not enough time. Then goes to leave the room, so I say still 15 minutes left, oh ok you want more massage ? Yes please, I pay for 1 hour not 45 minutes.
Fed up with these greedy girls, play the game or no money from me, little head not impressed but my wallet was.

Massaddict
21-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Every time I have been have got option 3. Always got the full hour.
Not had a Korean there though.

Have come across a few MLs who leave it to the last 15 minutes. These always get a no thanks and thus no money.

Regulars undress as soon as they walk into the room without asking. They know your usual request.

greg11
21-10-2018, 10:21 PM
Agreed .. Nothing for nobody in last fifteen minutes.

The Professor
21-10-2018, 10:33 PM
Went for a walk in, straight upstairs and greeted by a stunning Korean girl, I would say 8.5-9, really tight body, face was all done up like a $50 hooker, anyway say you do massage ? Yes me, ok so when she enters the room have a little chat , exchange pleasantries and ask you get naked, yes yes of coarse, but only for last 15 minutes, that is for extras.
Try to convince her but nothing, so on with the massage, not a hint of anything, nothing. At the 15 minutes left still face down she says so you want any extra, no thanks, not enough time. Then goes to leave the room, so I say still 15 minutes left, oh ok you want more massage ? Yes please, I pay for 1 hour not 45 minutes.
Fed up with these greedy girls, play the game or no money from me, little head not impressed but my wallet was.

Suggest when she said "only for last 15 mins" you say bye.
The Prof MO - walk in, greeted by "Do you want a massage". Response " Depends - lets talk in room" Go to room " I would like A, B, C - can you do and for how much?" ( you can fill in what A, B, C is for you) If say Yes I clarify her understanding of what I require and continue. If she says no, is hesitant or shows signs of not being comfortable I say bye. I tell them I don't want them to do anything they are not comfortable doing.
For me its a service based industry, I do not call it punting. puff puff Over the years I have laid on too many massage tables getting crap massages from many nice ladies who think a ten min tug at the end is what satisfies most guys. Not this little black duck.
YVMD
Prof

Homebrew
22-10-2018, 06:56 AM
Suggest when she said "only for last 15 mins" you say bye.
The Prof MO - walk in, greeted by "Do you want a massage". Response " Depends - lets talk in room" Go to room " I would like A, B, C - can you do and for how much?" ( you can fill in what A, B, C is for you) If say Yes I clarify her understanding of what I require and continue. If she says no, is hesitant or shows signs of not being comfortable I say bye. I tell them I don't want them to do anything they are not comfortable doing.
For me its a service based industry, I do not call it punting. puff puff Over the years I have laid on too many massage tables getting crap massages from many nice ladies who think a ten min tug at the end is what satisfies most guys. Not this little black duck.
YVMD
Prof

yes, agree totally. that is also how i normally roll, however this girl had a great set of points and legs that my ears wanted to feel on them, anyway i won the battle with little head.

skool
22-10-2018, 06:55 PM
I was informed that they are under new management now

Brissypunter
22-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Nah if u talking bubbles I txt Hamilton and they said the Latino at Gabba shop tonight I got booking 7pm so same owners

merlin200
24-10-2018, 10:50 PM
yeah i heard from one of the girls at bubbles that it's the same owner and also she said they have a receptionist that takes the booking and not the actual girls working. so i wonder if she is the same girl that makes booking for hamilton shop or do the girls working there actually take booking

Kowabunga
24-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Been here twice recently with two different MLs.
Both occassions were very good.
Paid standard price and got good service.
Girls were very pleasant to be with.
Provided great service.
This shop is doing is doing a lot of things right.
Messages are prompt. Advert on WeChat is to the point without being over the top like others.
Rooms large and well appointed. Shower room is large and modern.
I'm liking this shop.

steveba50
24-12-2018, 09:46 PM
This is my favourite shop hands down have 2 girls here i see as a regular.

Build up the repore with respect, tip decently and thou shalt be rewarded.

Cheers

Massaddict
24-12-2018, 11:28 PM
This is my favourite shop hands down have 2 girls here i see as a regular.

Build up the repore with respect, tip decently and thou shalt be rewarded.

Cheers

Agree 100%. This shop is in my favourites list and I go to see one particular girl.

M.A.

datrub
09-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Same experience as above - skip the Korean

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Brissypunter
09-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Always skip the koreans at any shop money hungry things hahahah

reddoor
09-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Always skip the koreans at any shop money hungry things hahahah

펩시를 제외하고
Just to b a smart arse haha

tommy thumb
09-01-2019, 05:33 PM
펩시를 제외하고
Just to b a smart arse haha

Haha nice one. Good but not my fav.

Brissypunter
09-01-2019, 05:37 PM
I’ve turned Japanese these days no more koreans for me

reddoor
09-01-2019, 07:09 PM
I’ve turned Japanese these days no more koreans for me
Lucky i love both their foods so im easily pleased. Rang a place the other day and they said they had a Fijian girl there. Buggered if i can remember where it was now, not that id b interested unless Indian Fijian maybe.

Brissypunter
09-01-2019, 09:50 PM
The smell off curry hahahha

skool
10-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Lucky i love both their foods so im easily pleased. Rang a place the other day and they said they had a Fijian girl there. Buggered if i can remember where it was now, not that id b interested unless Indian Fijian maybe.

That would be Springwood.

reddoor
10-01-2019, 12:59 PM
That would be Springwood.
May b one there but not where i rang, dont go sth side.

Maddona
13-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Went for some Taiwanese the other day. Beautiful girl and top body and all round sweet girl. A few too many exclusions for the price paid and no real connection so will not likely return. I would still however recommend as you won’t leave without a smile. No where near the level of my previous visit for the Brazilian buffet. Overall an impressive shop that will add to my shortlist.

ml.paradoxxx
14-01-2019, 12:26 AM
I went here on the weekend for the first time and met the Chinese girl M****. Cold and clinical best describes the experience and way too many things out of bounds left me very unsatisfied. Not sure I’ll go back but if I do I’ll give this girl a big swerve.

Taffpost
22-02-2019, 03:58 PM
First time here today.

Don’t think I’ll be back... too much of a punt when every ml gives totally different service.

Extras were way overpriced so didn’t cough it up.

Nice aesthetic, but really shops need to have a standard minimum... I was expecting a lot from the reviews and was sadly disappointed.

cekret
22-02-2019, 04:51 PM
First time here today.

Don’t think I’ll be back... too much of a punt when every ml gives totally different service.

Extras were way overpriced so didn’t cough it up.

Nice aesthetic, but really shops need to have a standard minimum... I was expecting a lot from the reviews and was sadly disappointed.

I don't know about u but when the chemistry is just not right with personalities n over the top pricing I will refuse the extras, n then the massage becomes dull n ripped off!

skool
22-02-2019, 07:30 PM
I tried new ml at this shop. I didn’t feel anything overpriced, just the standard on offer initially and it got better after few mins. I wouldn’t mind repeating the girl and shop.

Massaddict
28-02-2019, 01:22 AM

Where is the Fijian girl pls?

M.A.

reddoor
28-02-2019, 02:06 AM
Where is the Fijian girl pls?

M.A.
I wish i could remember man, your not the only one wanting to know. It was a day when i rang around 4 or 5 shops and one said they had a Fijian girl on. Will post if i remember. Def not sth side though.

Kowabunga
28-06-2019, 02:02 AM
Been a while since I've been to Bubbles.
I was working in the CBD for the day so decided to make a booking.
Thai girl. Glad I did.
Straight into it from the start. Very friendly and great all round experience.
Very well set up shop.

brownwallaby
28-06-2019, 06:07 AM
Climbed up the stairs, met by a girl. I made an inquiry on pricing and options. The figures she quoted turned me off. For option 1 here I can get the platinum package at my regular place. I walked off

gayorg
16-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Went here last week and was met by tall girl who could’ve passed for South American but I suspect was Thai. Not great at picking nationalities. Massage was horrendous. Really painful but too much of a man to tell her to take it easy. The ending was worth it though. Hot body.

popeye96
16-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Went here last week and was met by tall girl who could’ve passed for South American but I suspect was Thai. Not great at picking nationalities. Massage was horrendous. Really painful but too much of a man to tell her to take it easy. The ending was worth it though. Hot body.

Haha. I've had ML's like that as well. Hurts like hell when they dig the elbows in, but just try to be all manly and grit your teeth and bear it.

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2019, 09:54 AM

Just skip the massage and play it all from the start ?

14-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Has anyone try kala the jap there. Is she any good?. From the photos looks like she have some big bust

Kowabunga
14-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Kala. Short. Quite attractive. Not the youngest ML in the at Bubbles, but gets very horny and gives good session.
Be nice and work with her.
Definitely going back for more.

14-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Kala. Short. Quite attractive. Not the youngest ML in the at Bubbles, but gets very horny and gives good session.

Thanks for your report mate

14-08-2019, 07:39 PM

Just chatting to bubbles on wechat and they said kala only works untill 20/08/2019

15-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Just chatting to bubbles on wechat and they said kala only works untill 20/08/2019

Your right bro kala is pretty horny she offered me $150 FS

brownwallaby
16-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Your right bro kala is pretty horny she offered me $150 FS

Obviously not horny enough if she remembers to charge that amount ....

rockbreaker
16-08-2019, 12:40 AM
Obviously not horny enough if she remembers to charge that amount ....

Lol....so well said! 🤭

Mister Reality
16-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Anyone got any good recommendations for this place via pm?

Maddona
16-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Really miss the blonde Thai girl. One of my top #3 this year.

Is K*** the one who loves to full on dirty talk ?

Kowabunga
16-09-2019, 08:19 PM
Thai girl A*** is a very good and polished performer.
J girl K*** is also very good.
I've found girls I've visited there are very friendly.

leon_001
16-09-2019, 09:29 PM
I saw k***, a good massage, until about 12mins to go, then when I said maybe next time (due to the time left and a lack of interest to that point from her) she couldn't move me out of there quick enough..... oh well.

Little finger
11-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Had my first session here today.
And it was easily one of the best i had.
Very clean and nicely set up shop with nice spacious rooms and tables.

Got a 1 hour massage with an attractive ml who was very sweet and accomodating. This was hands down one of the best massages ive had.
Very smooth and sensual with the perfect pressure. I could of laid there for hours.

WIR? Hell yes. But its a shame who i saw wont be there.

I wont be going into specifics or naming anyone on here in the open.

Hope everyone has a good weekend on the punt 🤘

steveba50
12-10-2019, 01:04 PM
N***** was on her last day yesterday boss has no idea when she is returning. Anna thai was amazing and sorely missed.
What does this mean? Some new freshies to audition soon :cool2:

Little finger
12-10-2019, 03:52 PM
If N***** wasnt leaving id be back there today

Little finger
14-10-2019, 03:15 PM
So decided id try this place again over the weekend to see if service was similar with another ML, although it wasnt it was still VFM.

Massage was enjoyable. And then after a nice build up, i was offered more. Price seems to be set for option 3, how much they get into it will probaby differ between each girl and client as expected. On both occasions what ive gotten was more than expected compared to other shops, but at the same time isnt what others have come across by the sound of it. All in all its a very nice set up shop that gets you more fun and effort from mls than most shops around. Would definetly be one of favourite shops in the area. But as its a fair drive for me, ill be trying other shops closer to me.

Only problem is parking, both my visits were after 5 so i didnt have to pay to park on the street, but before 5pm youd have to. And i could imagine some days it would be hard.

Happy punting 🤘

APL
15-10-2019, 12:35 PM
I believe they have another shop on Hendra / Ascot someone will know & maybe same girls???

Kowabunga
15-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Aqua massage on Racecourse Rd Hamilton.
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_751280045/Hamilton-Aqua-Massage-71-Racecourse-Rd-Hamilton-QLD-4007.html

riversite15
16-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Went here on Sunday after finding out 100 annerley was closed. Had a memorable experience but there are only 2 girls on menu. Anyone keen to exchange intel?

Mister Reality
17-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Went here on Sunday after finding out 100 annerley was closed. Had a memorable experience but there are only 2 girls on menu. Anyone keen to exchange intel?

From what little ive seen in their advertising they generally only have 2 on. Is it a small shop? Shower?
It might get more popular given events down the road

Kowabunga
17-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Large private rooms. With a couch (in the one I've been in a few times)
Large shower facility.
All pretty well set up.

Mister Reality
17-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Large private rooms. With a couch (in the one I've been in a few times)
Large shower facility.
All pretty well set up.

Sounds sweet. Thanks

Massaddict
18-10-2019, 12:44 AM
Does Nina, Jenny or Sofia still work there? Been a while since I last visited Bubbles. Very good massages.

Little finger
18-10-2019, 08:30 AM
I havent seen them advertised on wechat in a while,

Kowabunga
18-10-2019, 01:27 PM
They don't advertise daily on WeChat but did advertise yesterday 17th, and prior to that in 12th

Kowabunga
18-10-2019, 03:16 PM
They posted ad for today just a while ago

funboybrisbane
22-10-2019, 12:48 PM
Can someone pm me the wechat for aqua @ hamilton.
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ace01
22-10-2019, 08:24 PM
surprised none of the massage 100 girls show up here given the close proximity

Mister Reality
22-10-2019, 08:49 PM
surprised none of the massage 100 girls show up here given the close proximity

They were warned not to by the local bacon

Kowabunga
22-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Can someone pm me the wechat for aqua @ hamilton.
Cheers.

Ok. Saved the mobile in my phone contacts.
Then copied mobile number and searched for that in WeChat. Nothing. Note: Bubbles is on WeChat and sometimes posts daily roster.
Tried Aqua number in Line. Comes up.
Can message boss lady and can go from there.
No daily roster but you can message boss lady and ask for what you want.

funboybrisbane
10-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Had a very nice punt. Girl was nice and talkative. Warm environment. Seeing as how work has moved to Eagle farm i think this will be my regular. Bit pricey tho. I dont really mind but $75/60min seems a bit steepfor these days. I guess you pay "city" tax [emoji1787]
Anyone know of any that have the same quality but cheaper in the area? PM.

brownwallaby
10-11-2019, 03:49 PM
Touch in Highgate Hill is nearby and significantly cheaper. Or Rosemary (the yellow shop) in the same suburb as Bubbles. This is all assuming what you mean was Bubbles on Annerley Rd