PDA

View Full Version : Tell tail Signs

Maddona
11-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Well I’ve been noticing this girl at one of my regular shops each time I’ve visited my current regular. Each time I’ve gone to pay I’ve seen her in the waiting area and she will always very delicately get herself into the most revealing position possible. First it was a full cleavage shot as she lent over the table for no apparent reason. The second she managed to get into doggy style in a short skirt on the couch and clearly displayed her g-string covered pussy right in front of me “while she played with her phone”. Each time she managed to do it while my regular was taking care of payment.

Well, needless to say I went back the other day with one purpose in mind. And omg. There definitely no false advertising. Heaps of play from the get go (no massage). She was wearing a one piece that allowed ample access for part 1. Soon after we were both on the table full kissing and hands going everywhere. The mention of a tip (no amount declared) allowed a quick elevation to part 2. Now both FN. the river was running so slowly went down and this continued for about 20 min until she came. I stood up and continued to Daty while she gave me a HJ and rubbing my cock on her breasts inching closer to her face. She moaned with her eyes closed and eventually devoured me as she came a second time. We took a break - later continued with all attention on me with more HJ, cowgirl body rub and BJ to finish.

Sensational time. $50 tip.
Stop paying over price guys and keep a look out for telling signs in the waiting room :) you may be surprised.

Also. Sorry But i won’t be sharing this one via PM this time. More a review to show that there are great things about at a great price so go in and sort out your local over priced shop today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
11-07-2018, 06:09 PM
----------------------------------------removing---

brownwallaby
11-07-2018, 06:22 PM
sadly when you write a report like this the most common responses are things like ‘you must be dreaming’ or ‘you’re so full of BS’. Not many people appreciate that punting has so many nuances and possibilities

darkice
11-07-2018, 09:22 PM
wish a girl gave me those hints!

Brissypunter
11-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Real , made up still a good read to get u going for the day lol

brownwallaby
11-07-2018, 09:33 PM
wish a girl gave me those hints!

sometimes you'll notice when you visit a shop to see a girl there's another girl trying to get your attention.

rockbreaker
11-07-2018, 09:40 PM
sometimes you'll notice when you visit a shop to see a girl there's another girl trying to get your attention.

Just like the one he didn’t pick today! Lol

merlin200
12-07-2018, 01:26 AM
I wish i could have these signs too. Sadly never so lucky