PDA

View Full Version : General talk Superbears top 5 tips for Japanese WLs (serious replies only)

Superbear
13-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Alright I got some protips for some of yall.
After many years of anime it finally paid off my brothers. This shit has a 200% success rate so thank me later. Thats right 200 % if you pull it off the girl in the room next door in middle of her session will leave that sesh to join yours cause thats where the party is at.

1. When meeting a jap wl for first time you bust out your japanese to make them comfortable. "Watashi wa (name) desu. Wanna fucku desu ka?" Gets them waterfall wet INSTANTLY. Chuck in some you so kawaii, baka and sugoi phrases too to improvise. Speak your sentences in half english and half jap, this shows you are multicultural and not racist.

2. Use handseals like Naruto if she allows fingers. But you need to chant the incantations or else they prob think you're just a weeb. I personally bust out the ram monkey boar wolf tiger combo but feel free to experiment. It is important to not accidentally cast the fire breathing jutsu combo as you will burn her and get you kicked out.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/tm4aZQAh2Igj9duIS-Xa5TCKCNTnSBOO5rj9fDZYbCZn6SBA7P0gvrv83oLigS8PPYt2 293qmpqS3wFef0IW-9yAz2gxz_GM8miCA6y7RnM-B3EYAbuTq7dBC7hc5r34=w369-h398-nc

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUb4cik6fzK2UIcmxtnr0Nws9nMyFqj HSMRmteeSJagWYXLktk DONT DO THIS

3. After the jutsus and hand shit when she is about to climax. You must shoryuuken her clit. This will provide maximum pleasure and guarantees an orgasmic eruption due to surprise factor. This is pretty simple but practice this at home. You must perform the move forward down and downforward before you punch.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAtUaiNlepM4vkMFgSMCLH0-LqGvNRLaylWTg0GSM_F5usok7OWulb7_TK

4. This is my personal favourite as I like doggy. When you wanna switch it up to doggy dont be boring shes seen it all before. You must instantaneously flip her over and bend her over and say "omae wa mou shindeiru" which translates to im already behind you or you're already dead i forgot. IT IS IMPORTANT TO MISPRONOUNCE THIS. This is becauze you will get a genuine "NANii???" response from her enhancing the experience.

https://youtu.be/dNQs_Bef_V8

5. Watch this clip for you punters who like to play with her butthole. Don't worry about the subtitles saying 1000 years of pain it was a mistranslation by some weebs suppose to be 1000 years of pleasure. Trust me I did a unit of japanese as my elective in my accounting degree.

https://youtu.be/zuFTk1bQyo0

These are my top 5 tips that guarantees a satisfying bedroom experience with Japanese WLs with limited english. If you have some more please share it around so can make the stay for our japanese nakama more enjoyable.

bronte
13-07-2018, 12:52 PM
I did Japanese too as an elective when I did my Commerce degree.

Tutor was cute Japanese chick and it was easily the highest mark I scored out of all subjects I did LOL

rooter
13-07-2018, 12:59 PM
The only Japanese words I know are sushi and sayonara.
Oh and I have seen “Lost in Translation” and Godzilla.

Superbear
13-07-2018, 01:07 PM
The only Japanese words I know are sushi and sayonara.
Oh and I have seen “Lost in Translation” and Godzilla.

No worries brotha all you gotta do is add some charm and say the words yyou know. Put on a manly sexy voice and tell her how much her vagina has an aroma like sashimi and makes you hungry.

Bird232
13-07-2018, 01:18 PM
Fresh may-mays on aus99? I personally prefer to use hadouken

lemonaus
13-07-2018, 01:27 PM
lmao....NO. 1 -5 shock me really..if you really do these tips, I do believe ur lovely Japanese ML think "u r a pity Otaku.."

Raybo
13-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Thoughts Jav_Fan69 ????

b00bs
13-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Um yeah bro, she'll definately won't think your weebo AF.

LoL@ at f,d df dragon punching the clit tho, I'm more of a Tekken fan so it's a df,2 , juggle, wall carry and a 10 hit combo on dat ass.

AHLUNGOR
13-07-2018, 02:03 PM
No worries brotha all you gotta do is add some charm and say the words yyou know. Put on a manly sexy voice and tell her how much her vagina has an aroma like sashimi and makes you hungry.

Mate, if a WL’s pussy smells like sashimi = fishy, perhaps you should stay away ??

Superbear
13-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Damn i didnt think people would think this was serious.

Oi nah everyone post seriously from now on

Hu6e
13-07-2018, 02:40 PM
Mate, if a WL’s pussy smells like sashimi = fishy, perhaps you should stay away ??

Fresh sashimi should have no smell bro!
Japanese supermarkets fish section is the size of the average aussie supermarkets meat section. No smell!

Everyone knows the only worthy animes are Death Note and Attack on Titans. I would trade half my life for the Eyes of the Shinigami. However, I would just want to see nekkid ladies. I dont care for your name, not your lifespan. I want bobs and vegene!!

woods23
13-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Super bear lol that's pretty funny.
It's there one for the korean version?:question:

Superbear
13-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Super bear lol that's pretty funny.
It's there one for the korean version?:question:

Hey bro. Real talk I havent actually seen many korean WLs. I only seen K love at ginza and she was great and intense.